Let's Talk.........I mean REALLY Talk.......

leave your partisan bullshit at the door.....forget the left versus right paradigm. I want to know how you really feel about the direction of this country in the last 36 years and how you feel it has gotten better, gotten worse. Leave your political affiliations at the door explain what you see is happening and why.........most of us remember the Nixon and Carter days. We have seen the change.........

My personal believe is that we are in serious trouble and I am talking about the kind of trouble that will make the orchestrated crash of 1929 seem tame by comparison....wanna talk me off the ledge? Please do so.....

Let me speak from the hindsight of my 77 years.

Every society adapts and adjusts through the years.

I clearly remember the urgent patriotism during and after WWII.

I remember the feelings of concern for the Red Menace taking over the world. That included the Chinese Threat during the Korean Conflict.

I remember Duck and Cover drills to prepare us for the mushroom cloud coming soon to our area. I also remember watching live the very first a-bomb test in Nevada.

I remember the 50s when my major concerns were the cute girls singing in the a capella choir of my high school. The euphoria of being at Disneyland on opening day. Of visiting Knotts Berry Farm when it was actually a berry farm.

The Cold War Menace we prepared for as I served stateside and in Europe.

The Make Love Not War crowd that dominated the news with the help of a sympathetic media. A feeling that my country was changing in ways I didn't like.

And now, I look at those same Hippies and see them in more and more positions of power - political and economic. People who, at one time, claimed they were turning their backs upon "The System" who are now a part of that very same system. People who claimed the vitality of individualism who now do what they can to block and snuff out individualism for "the sake of the greater good."

Are things worse now than when I was young?

In some ways, yes.

In others, simply a matter of societal change that come throughout the History of Man. The major difference is simply that the world is no long as big and distant as it once was. We watch news live and around the clock. What once appeared in the morning edition of the local newspaper now is relentlessly shoved down our throats without respite. The pundits and talking heads who once struggled to get a part of a page in a weekly or monthly magazine are there in front of us wherever we turn on tv.

They still contribute more than anyone.

and all those people you mention didn't have the tax code we have today that allow 47% of people to pay ZERO income tax

Because they don't have anything to TAX, dumbass.

SO what if they consume more it's their money and we have an economy that is consumption based. If the rich stopped consuming you'd be whining about that too

And if they paid their workers a fair living wage, we wouldn't have a problem with that.

The government wasn't guaranteeing mortgages and student loans to the tune of trillions of dollars either

So tell you what you shrink the size of government to the size it was back then and let's see how much money is available to do all that stuff

Obviously, you never heard of the GI Bill or the VA home loan program.

You see, the thing was, we had our greatest prosperity when the government redistributed the wealth and spent on infrastructure.

The Supply Side "Voodoo" economics never worked.

Part of the problem with the fed govt is the public unions...
Our government is corrupt and they are using government agencies, legislative and executive power to corrupt everything else. They wield government agencies like goon squads and trade legislative and executive actions for money. The two parties have so gamed elections that for the most part they no longer fear voters knowing that the choice will be one establishment candidate or the other. Trump threw a giant monkey wrench in their election rigging and look how they have reacted. What people should take notice of is that it took a well known billionaire to pull that off, your average non-establishment candidate doesn't stand a chance against the establishment party election rigging.

Part of the problem with the fed govt is the public unions...
Our government is corrupt and they are using government agencies, legislative and executive power to corrupt everything else. They wield government agencies like goon squads and trade legislative and executive actions for money. The two parties have so gamed elections that for the most part they no longer fear voters knowing that the choice will be one establishment candidate or the other. Trump threw a giant monkey wrench in their election rigging and look how they have reacted. What people should take notice of is that it took a well known billionaire to pull that off, your average non-establishment candidate doesn't stand a chance against the establishment party election rigging.

It is the politicians who have corrupted the public unions not the other way around.

Our politicians have been the root of all problems this country has had.

leave your partisan bullshit at the door.....forget the left versus right paradigm. I want to know how you really feel about the direction of this country in the last 36 years and how you feel it has gotten better, gotten worse. Leave your political affiliations at the door explain what you see is happening and why.........most of us remember the Nixon and Carter days. We have seen the change.........

My personal believe is that we are in serious trouble and I am talking about the kind of trouble that will make the orchestrated crash of 1929 seem tame by comparison....wanna talk me off the ledge? Please do so.....

Name three or four things that you think make us 'in serious trouble'.

Unfair trade agreements and most recently the TPP, the ungodly amount of debt that this "corporate gubermint" has accumulated and expects us to pay for it. The unsecured southern border along with the influx of illegals and muslim refugees that do not wish to assimilate into our culture but want us to bend to theirs while we subsidize them. The runaway military industrial complex expansion of their war of terror that is being done to purposely keep the middle east in chaos....those are the ones that stand out the most.

I see an increase in the concentration of wealth and power in the upper class. I see lower wages and fewer benefits for working Americans. I see fewer public services and less investment in public infrastructure as we have slashed our tax rates

I see corporations who are exempt from taxes and wield global influence. I see a political system that is no longer functional and is dictated by the super wealthy and the media

Nicely done.......

why do you think conspiracy theories and lunacy are entitled to "discussion"?

Shillian, you are one of the biggest "knows-nothing" trolls on this board. Conspiratorial false flag events are as old as time and to act like they aren't used to this day is beyond stupid.

They still contribute more than anyone.

and all those people you mention didn't have the tax code we have today that allow 47% of people to pay ZERO income tax

They also consume more than anyone and profit more than anyone
SO what if they consume more it's their money and we have an economy that is consumption based. If the rich stopped consuming you'd be whining about that too

They consume more of our infrastructure, government programs, judicial system,

they already pay much more.

Yet, significantly less than they paid thirty years ago when we actually could afford investing in infrastructure and government services

original.jpg

You really think that it is incentive for someone to work if you are going to take 90 percent of their wages? Really? What if the government wanted 90 percent of your wages and told you they would give some back in the form of government handouts. WTF if I were rich and you wanted to take 90 percent of my money to pay for someone else, I would be moving to Balise.

No, guy, I would never think of talking you off the ledge. I think when you truly believe the 1929 crash was 'orchestrated', or that Sandy Hook was a "False Flag" operation, you are probably beyond the ability to be reasoned with.

But on a serious note, I think America has gotten complacent compared to earlier generations. We've become more selfish, more lazy, we don't get upset about the things we should be upset about. We tolerate growing wealth inequality much like the apocrophal boiled frog, because it is happening to us slowly.

The difference is that you think these things are all some master conspiracy done by the Illuminati, the Five Jew Bankers and the Lizard People. I think it's simply a matter of laziness. The real answers are hard, and we don't want to do these things that we need to do to compete in a global world.

For instance NaziTrump will scream all day about foreign competition, but when was the last time most of us picked up the products we are about to buy to check where they were actually made?

"I think when you truly believe the 1929 crash was 'orchestrated', or that Sandy Hook was a "False Flag" operation, you are probably beyond the ability to be reasoned with"

And you say all this without having done even 1/1000th of the research and reading that I have done.

"But on a serious note, I think America has gotten complacent compared to earlier generations. We've become more selfish, more lazy, we don't get upset about the things we should be upset about. We tolerate growing wealth inequality much like the apocrophal boiled frog, because it is happening to us slowly.

The difference is that you think these things are all some master conspiracy done by the Illuminati, the Five Jew Bankers and the Lizard People. I think it's simply a matter of laziness. The real answers are hard, and we don't want to do these things that we need to do to compete in a global world"

People are complacent because they have been inundated with shit that doesn't matter to keep them occupied while more power and wealth is concentrated into fewer and fewer hands. This has nothing to do with Jews and I have never said that there was. But there is definitely a brotherhood of extremely powerful people with ancient bloodlines that believe that they have the right to rule....whether you believe that secret societies exist and that they don't take secret oaths doesn't change the fact that it does indeed exist. The answers are not that hard at all. Return to a fair monetary system per the constitution by ridding ourselves of the Fed bank like JFK wanted to do, tear up the unfair trade agreements, audit the Fed and audit the CAFRs of all 185,000 subsidiaries of USA.INC. Disband USA.INC and return to being a republic and common law instead of admiralty law. Just those few things would put America back on the right path.

Fuck you Joe. I told you that to shut you the fuck up about my past not for any of your worthless sympathy

No sympathy, just wondering how you seem to wear your callousness and lack of human decency like a badge of honor.

My problem with you isn't that you hold goofy beliefs... it's that every time you post, you prove what an absolutely horrible person you are...

Says the guy who paints everyone with the same broad brush.

I mind my own business and to a pathological control freak like you that equals callousness just like your thinking telling other people how to live their lives to your specifications is "caring"

You're the twisted ass here not me

I found it hilarious that Joe believes that he is such a compassionate person that practices empathy while lamely insulting people that don't believe the way he does......what a phony.

And you say all this without having done even 1/1000th of the research and reading that I have done.

You're right... I don't waste time on crazy conspiratorial websites. The worst effect of the internet is that it empowers the crazy in their insanity.

People are complacent because they have been inundated with shit that doesn't matter to keep them occupied while more power and wealth is concentrated into fewer and fewer hands. This has nothing to do with Jews and I have never said that there was. But there is definitely a brotherhood of extremely powerful people with ancient bloodlines that believe that they have the right to rule....whether you believe that secret societies exist and that they don't take secret oaths doesn't change the fact that it does indeed exist. The answers are not that hard at all. Return to a fair monetary system per the constitution by ridding ourselves of the Fed bank like JFK wanted to do, tear up the unfair trade agreements, audit the Fed and audit the CAFRs of all 185,000 subsidiaries of USA.INC. Disband USA.INC and return to being a republic and common law instead of admiralty law. Just those few things would put America back on the right path.

Well, I'm glad you didn't outright say "Jews" and are using code words for them instead.

But frankly, when I read your posts, I don't see a vast conspiracy. I see a sad little man who wants to believe the world is out to get him.

I found it hilarious that Joe believes that he is such a compassionate person that practices empathy while lamely insulting people that don't believe the way he does......what a phony.

Hey, guy, I would be all for getting you back on your meds. that would be compassion.

You're right... I don't waste time on crazy conspiratorial websites. The worst effect of the internet is that it empowers the crazy in their insanity.

Well, I'm glad you didn't outright say "Jews" and are using code words for them instead.

But frankly, when I read your posts, I don't see a vast conspiracy. I see a sad little man who wants to believe the world is out to get him.

Hey, guy, I would be all for getting you back on your meds. that would be compassion.

What word did I use to even make you think I was referring to Jews? Because this isn't a "Jewish" conspiracy. What do you think Kennedy was talking about when he said we were opposed by a monolithic conspiracy, and how as a society we were opposed to those that belonged to secret societies and took secret oaths? I have much more proof that they exist than you have proof that they don't.. I couldn't care less how you "see" me. You are just a scared little man that wants to believe that your beloved corporate "gubermint" is above board and transparent when nothing could be further from the truth. False flags and staged events have been used since the beginning of time in order to reach a certain aim and manipulate society in order move them to do their bidding. Every war we have been in even since the late 1800's has always had a false flag. Just because YOU are too stupid to realize it or research it yourself doesn't change what is. You see...I know more than you...infinitely more.

They also consume more than anyone and profit more than anyone

They consume more of our infrastructure, government programs, judicial system,

they already pay much more.

Yet, significantly less than they paid thirty years ago when we actually could afford investing in infrastructure and government services

original.jpg

You really think that it is incentive for someone to work if you are going to take 90 percent of their wages? Really? What if the government wanted 90 percent of your wages and told you they would give some back in the form of government handouts. WTF if I were rich and you wanted to take 90 percent of my money to pay for someone else, I would be moving to Balise.
You are not working if you are in a 90% tax bracket. You also pay progressively as you move up through those tax brackets

For some reason, the millionaires and billionaires kept making money

What word did I use to even make you think I was referring to Jews? Because this isn't a "Jewish" conspiracy. What do you think Kennedy was talking about when he said we were opposed by a monolithic conspiracy, and how as a society we were opposed to those that belonged to secret societies and took secret oaths? I have much more proof that they exist than you have proof that they don't.. I couldn't care less how you "see" me.

right...so you are a JFK Conspiracy theorist, too? Is there any other nutty conspiracy you don't embrace?

You are just a scared little man that wants to believe that your beloved corporate "gubermint" is above board and transparent when nothing could be further from the truth. False flags and staged events have been used since the beginning of time in order to reach a certain aim and manipulate society in order move them to do their bidding.

I think you give society too little credit, and government too much. You see, the government can't even keep the roads in repair, you think they are effective enough to fake the Moon Landings or whack JFK and put the blame on a disaffected loser... I wish government was as effective as you seem to think it is.

Every war we have been in even since the late 1800's has always had a false flag. Just because YOU are too stupid to realize it or research it yourself doesn't change what is. You see...I know more than you...infinitely more.

Um, right. So the sinking of the Lustitania, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were all "False Flags", because the people who carried them out were pretty clear that they carried them out, even gave out medals to the guys who carried them out.

so who are the real villains here? Bohemian Grove? The Trilateralists? The Bilderbergers? The Illuminati? The Five Jewish Bankers? The Lizard People. Please, please enlighten us...

China is killing us and younger generation laps up every piece of false information provided them by liberal media and college profs. They have never seen America as a great nation. Social justice issues and gay issues are not important at this critical time in history and must take a back seat to economic concerns.

China is killing us and younger generation laps up every piece of false information provided them by liberal media and college profs. They have never seen America as a great nation. Social justice issues and gay issues are not important at this critical time in history and must take a back seat to economic concerns.
Old farts say that about every younger generation

Old farts say that about every younger generation
They said that about Reagan kids in 1980's when Reagan won them in 1984?

Forum List

Back