let's turn out thoughts to texas

There are over 100 desalination plants in Texas.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn it ! :lol:
I was thinking you were full of bullshit when I read your first post.:lol::lol:
Plus it is hard for to believe there is envirnmentalist in Texas.:tongue:

Why is it hard to believe?

Meet George H. Russell: Texas Environmentalist - 2 from slumberpartytheater - Video

Environment • Steve Manning: Texas Monthly September 2000

Business on THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Texas oilman planning huge wind farm

Texas is right on the Gulf. Why don't they set up some of those giant factories that take the salt out of the water? I read somewhere that scientists say it's possible. Oh, that's right. The governor of Texas just hired a "magical creationist" to head their school system so I guess they won't be looking to science anytime soon. Well, maybe they could "pray". How well does that work?

dummie! dummie! dummie!

Know what I'd like to see? Governor Rick Perry thrown out of his office on his ass.

He's an idiot of the first water.

If I can't have that? How about him getting hit by a bus?

There are over 100 desalination plants in Texas.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn it ! :lol:
I was thinking you were full of bullshit when I read your first post.:lol::lol:
Plus it is hard for to believe there is envirnmentalist in Texas.:tongue:

Unfortunatley there are herds of them here, mostly grazing in the larger metropolitan areas. I can barely drive home without hitting one.

Texas Endangered Species Policy, Part II: Salamander Wars

I wasn't.

Nah, my fourth cousin, Kay Baily Hutchinson, is going to kick him in the GOP primaries back to his home. I think my Texas relatives are finished with ol' Goodhair Perry.

She should have been picked by McCain as his running mate, but I guess she wasn't a hot enough attraction.

Yeah!!! I don't care for her politics but she is rather intelligent. Maybe she would have made McCain look more feeble than he already does.......so they picked the cardboard cut out.

In my part of the state, we've already exceeded average rainfall for the year. It's been a mild, wet summer so far. I couldn't have asked for better weather the last couple of years, last two winters were mild as well.

I'm telling ya... When we quit shooting all of these rockets up in space the droughts will end...:lol:

it rained so hard here yesterday that we had water standing an inch high on the barbed-wire fences!

Texas is right on the Gulf. Why don't they set up some of those giant factories that take the salt out of the water? I read somewhere that scientists say it's possible. Oh, that's right. The governor of Texas just hired a "magical creationist" to head their school system so I guess they won't be looking to science anytime soon. Well, maybe they could "pray". How well does that work?

Prayer works but then I can tell you were just being a buttwipe. People on here were posting nice things and then you come along and say what you did. I bet you are a fun person to be around.