🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

#LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

The national debt only matters to Republicans when you are talking about welfare programs... were any of them saying anything about the National debt when Trump talked about increasing the defense budget? :dunno:

The US Constitution charges our leaders to defend this country. It does not charge our leaders to support people that don't want to work, or people that won't get better jobs because they can't quit smoking pot to get a better job.

Our government was not designed to be a conductor of a welfare state.

Au contraire...

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

America's Misunderstood Mission: Promoting the general Welfare

"Promote the general welfare"does not mean fund the general welfare.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Why are we paying Congress $170.000.00 a year plus benefits which include home healthcare for life?

How many do we have in congress and the senate? Along with the WH staff ...

How many meals could we get out of these 3 million dollar Trump trips to Florida every week?

These are the people costing the debt...

Most of which are already rich people ... that don't need the money or benefits and continue to give themselves raises every year while cutting out benefits for others.

What utter BS. What do I expect people on food stamps and HUD to do? At the very least, STF quiet while I'm trying to sleep on the weekdays. Better yet, move to the inner-city where many people stay up at night making noise. In spite of their noise in the middle of the night, my tenant nicely asked them to turn off their headlights so it doesn't shine through their bedroom window while they're trying to go to sleep. Think that request was met with any responsible action? They don't GAF because government put them here and they feel they have the right to live anyway they desire.

I don't just see food stamp people buying Christmas cards. I see them buying cigarettes, alcohol, flowers, dog food, cat food, cat litter, perfume, all sorts of non-essential things. So while they are feeding their animals, we taxpayers are feeding them, and you don't see anything wrong with that.

I spent ten years delivering and repairing home medical equipment. In that ten years, I've been in hundreds if not thousands of low income homes. I know how they live. I see how they scam the system. So don't tell me about what I'm looking for. I didn't have to look for it, it was right there in front of me.

As I said... and you will never own up to, you LOOK for people that you THINK are scamming the system. You ignore actual statistics that say you are wrong. In data research you are what they call a biased observer. And your bias is what causes you to have a paranoia in every person you see.

I'm sorry, but your comment about poor people on HUD should move to the inner city proves my point.

Proves what point, that working people should live in a better area than the non-working? Yes, that is my point. How can anybody justify poor people having it better than working people?

What the fuck does living in an inner city got to do with HUD??? That's some Nazi Germany segregation bullshit. You need to fucking get a grip.

What does it have to do with HUD? Working people pay taxes so HUD people have a place to live. Why should they live in more expensive areas? HUD people should be placed in lower income areas because they are lower income people that don't pay anything into the system.

Do you even know how HUD works? There are caps on what HUD will pay for a person to live based on the size of the residence. If your neighbor gets HUD, then the residence fits under HUD's guidelines... you aren't going to fucking find HUD paying for someone to live in a West Palm beach mansion. If you don't like your neighbor living their getting HUD, then you got a couple options... MOVE, complain to the owner of the place and ask them to quit renting to HUD families... or keep calling the cops for noise complaints and then report them along with the complaints to the HUD office. Or course that would mean doing something other than bitching about HUD people on the internet with stupid ass claims about segregating people.

Yes, and I've done that many times. But the better option is to vote Republican where they will slash funding to bureaucracies like HUD so people are forced to live in lower income areas.

And you think that's not the case? My mother is 82 years old, my father 86. My father (through hard work) created a pension that he and my mother now live on. I was one of three children because that's all my parents could afford. My mother (a very religious woman) wanted at least five children.

I've seen much more than one or two. I work in industry. Supervisors tell me all the time how they can't get their temp workers to work more hours because it would interfere with their food stamp stipend. I get up every day at 5:30 am to go to work to support myself in the suburbs. My HUD neighbors next door don't get up until God knows when, and they are living right next door to me. They don't even have the decency to stay quiet at nights so I can sleep in order to create the tax money they live on. They are coming home at midnight yelling and screaming at each other slamming the doors of their mini-vans. Do you think they are appreciative of me supporting them????

Those lazy ass people ruin it for the ones who really need it..

When I was putting myself through school I did some home healthcare with mainly seniors...

I will never forget this one old disabled man who is a Vet and fought for our country during the Vietnam war. He could not even get out of bed without help.

His trailer was a shack, and he had zero food.. His insurance only covered a few days of visiting home healthcare..

I took my own money and made him large meals and froze them for him..

So excuse me but WTF...is wrong with these rich ass congress taking away a meal that might be the only thing they eat all day..

These people are interviewed before getting the service..

Agreeing with this is just plan horrid and unbelievable

WTF is wrong with people..

This makes me Burning Mad.. not at you Ray...I agree with you.

That's just it, Meals on Wheels is not just a FREE service... it's a sliding pay scale service based on what people can afford to pay.

These people who think that is ok to cut meals and wheels are just clueless and stupid... They all need to go to these homes who get meals on wheels and educate themselves.

I am fortunate not to have to worry about retirement..but as Christians we are suppose to help the poor, old and sick..
and I do give to help. This all can not fall on churches..

People cut this kind of program and go sit in church all holy with themselves..

Excuse me but Fuck this ..

I find it so ironic that we label ourselves as one of the most sophisticated, richest, and best overall countries in the world, but we still have people arguing about giving health care to everyone and helping to feed and shelter the needy.

In other words, penalizing success and rewarding failure.

If you are a poor person, what other country would you rather be poor in than the USA? In this country (unfortunately) poor people live better than the working.

Bullshit. Most people on welfare programs WORK, are disabled, or are retired... but that doesn't fit your agenda so you'll argue it is all lies.

I honestly don't understand how any "true" Christian could support Trump's immoral budget.

Why? Because so many Christians only want to help people that have the same beliefs as them. They don't want to help just anyone in need... they only want to help fellow Christians in need.

They are not "true" Christians - they are "false" Christians.

Christianity teaches individuals to give of themselves. Show me one Christian creed that promotes government taking from people against their will to provide forced charity.

“Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”

You godless leftist love to quote the Bible when you think it supports your point. Would you really like for me to post the meaning of that statement?

The president’s budget request eliminates federal grants for meals.

President Donald Trump is coming under fire for proposing a budget that includes the complete elimination of federal funding for Meals on Wheels programs.

Meals on Wheels provides food to the elderly, poor, veterans, disabled and others who often can’t leave their homes.

However, under the proposed budget, the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s entire $3 billion Community Development Block Grant program would be eliminated, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

The grants fund services for low-income Americans ― including grants for Meals on Wheels programs.

More: #LetThemDie: ‘Heartless’ Trump Blasted For Meals On Wheels Cuts

Wow, no wonder seniors are upset.

Don't worry hon...you can still dumpster dive if you get hungry. :D

Dumpster_diving_in_Russia.JPG

As I said... and you will never own up to, you LOOK for people that you THINK are scamming the system. You ignore actual statistics that say you are wrong. In data research you are what they call a biased observer. And your bias is what causes you to have a paranoia in every person you see.

I'm sorry, but your comment about poor people on HUD should move to the inner city proves my point.

Proves what point, that working people should live in a better area than the non-working? Yes, that is my point. How can anybody justify poor people having it better than working people?

What the fuck does living in an inner city got to do with HUD??? That's some Nazi Germany segregation bullshit. You need to fucking get a grip.

What does it have to do with HUD? Working people pay taxes so HUD people have a place to live. Why should they live in more expensive areas? HUD people should be placed in lower income areas because they are lower income people that don't pay anything into the system.

Do you even know how HUD works? There are caps on what HUD will pay for a person to live based on the size of the residence. If your neighbor gets HUD, then the residence fits under HUD's guidelines... you aren't going to fucking find HUD paying for someone to live in a West Palm beach mansion. If you don't like your neighbor living their getting HUD, then you got a couple options... MOVE, complain to the owner of the place and ask them to quit renting to HUD families... or keep calling the cops for noise complaints and then report them along with the complaints to the HUD office. Or course that would mean doing something other than bitching about HUD people on the internet with stupid ass claims about segregating people.

Yes, and I've done that many times. But the better option is to vote Republican where they will slash funding to bureaucracies like HUD so people are forced to live in lower income areas.

No you haven't otherwise they would have lost their HUD. You are one of those idiot people that want to penalize the majority because of your own bias. Cool beans, you should be proud, at least you admit it.

Those lazy ass people ruin it for the ones who really need it..

When I was putting myself through school I did some home healthcare with mainly seniors...

I will never forget this one old disabled man who is a Vet and fought for our country during the Vietnam war. He could not even get out of bed without help.

His trailer was a shack, and he had zero food.. His insurance only covered a few days of visiting home healthcare..

I took my own money and made him large meals and froze them for him..

So excuse me but WTF...is wrong with these rich ass congress taking away a meal that might be the only thing they eat all day..

These people are interviewed before getting the service..

Agreeing with this is just plan horrid and unbelievable

WTF is wrong with people..

This makes me Burning Mad.. not at you Ray...I agree with you.

That's just it, Meals on Wheels is not just a FREE service... it's a sliding pay scale service based on what people can afford to pay.

These people who think that is ok to cut meals and wheels are just clueless and stupid... They all need to go to these homes who get meals on wheels and educate themselves.

I am fortunate not to have to worry about retirement..but as Christians we are suppose to help the poor, old and sick..

I find it so ironic that we label ourselves as one of the most sophisticated, richest, and best overall countries in the world, but we still have people arguing about giving health care to everyone and helping to feed and shelter the needy.

If you are a poor person, what other country would you rather be poor in than the USA? In this country (unfortunately) poor people live better than the working.

Bullshit. Most people on welfare programs WORK, are disabled, or are retired... but that doesn't fit your agenda so you'll argue it is all lies.

Or I can post multiple links of how our so-called poor live. Would you like go see the amenities our poor people have according to the US Census?

No you haven't otherwise they would have lost their HUD. You are one of those idiot people that want to penalize the majority because of your own bias. Cool beans, you should be proud, at least you admit it.

the majority? The majority of what?

Yes, I've called the cops many times. I've complained to the landlord who eventually had no choice but to get rid of them. But he sold out and now a new landlord is trying the same failed strategy. So it will once again take multiple police calls, multiple complaints to the new landlord, and probably a year of doing without sleep because lowlifes are (thanks to our government) in the suburbs living next to good people.

Yes, I've called the cops many times. I've complained to the landlord who eventually had no choice but to get rid of them. But he sold out and now a new landlord is trying the same failed strategy. So it will once again take multiple police calls, multiple complaints to the new landlord, and probably a year of doing without sleep because lowlifes are (thanks to our government) in the suburbs living next to good people.

You called yourself "good." :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am good. I work every day, I take care of this property investment I have, pay my taxes, pay my bills on time,pay for my own food, my own medical care, my own cell phone, my own utilities, don't depend on government for anything..... never even had an outstanding traffic ticket in my life.

I am good. I work every day, I take care of this property investment I have, pay my taxes, pay my bills on time,pay for my own food, my own medical care, my own cell phone, my own utilities, don't depend on government for anything..... never even had an outstanding traffic ticket in my life.

If you think that is what makes you a "good" person, you have a lot more issues than you will ever realize.

The national debt only matters to Republicans when you are talking about welfare programs... were any of them saying anything about the National debt when Trump talked about increasing the defense budget? :dunno:

The US Constitution charges our leaders to defend this country. It does not charge our leaders to support people that don't want to work, or people that won't get better jobs because they can't quit smoking pot to get a better job.

Au contraire...

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."

Why are we paying Congress $170.000.00 a year plus benefits which include home healthcare for life?

How many do we have in congress and the senate? Along with the WH staff ...

How many meals could we get out of these 3 million dollar Trump trips to Florida every week?

These are the people costing the debt...

Most of which are already rich people ... that don't need the money or benefits and continue to give themselves raises every year while cutting out benefits for others.

These damn old people scammers who get meals on wheels...taking all of our money and causing Debt in our country..

upload_2017-3-16_20-12-13.jpeg
upload_2017-3-16_20-12-28.jpeg

upload_2017-3-16_20-12-46.jpeg
images
images

Or I can post multiple links of how our so-called poor live. Would you like go see the amenities our poor people have according to the US Census?

I have seen a lot of abuse with government support for some lazy dogs... but come on old and sick people...Trump wants to cut that..lol

In order to qualify for the meals on wheels food delivery program, seniors must be at least 60 years of age, be home bound or have a disability that limits mobility outside the home. Meals on wheels offers funded and paid meal service depending on income level.

I was a volunteer driver for meals on wheels a few ago years. It's a good program. It offers paid meal service for those that don't normally qualify. As someone pointed out, for many shutins, meals on wheels is the only daily human contact many of these people get and often the only descent meal they get. I really hate to see go.

Last edited:
And here are things Leftursds like Lakhota want to keep:

C7CeRpEWoAExtZ7.jpg:large

Just to select one off the top as it's directly involved in my area (and Bones') --- the Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) is an economic development agency headed by 13 Appalachian state governors and a presidential appointee facilitating entrepreneurial and business development in Appalachia, which in general has never been a rich or industrialized area.

In other words it creates jobs and promotes small business.

That's just one off the list.

Carry on with the posting of Googly Images without context. It's so illuminating.

How many civil servants does it have? Where are the offices? How much do they cost? Give us some specific examples of what it has done.

You have an 800 trillion gallon underground tank full of coffee and you can't figure out how to use The Google?

I honestly don't understand how any "true" Christian could support Trump's immoral budget.

That's likely because you don't understand Christianity, the constitution, or integrity.

If you did you would realize that it's unchristian to support government corruption. Corruption iin our federal government occurs whenever the government acts in a way of wasn't authorized to act.

Charity is something given voluntarily from our own resources. Not through compulsion from someone else's.

Au contraire...

It's funny that you would cherry pick Madison. Quote some Hamilton...

Can't imagine why he would quote the father of our constitution. WhWhat does he know about our system of nr, he only proposed it....

In order to qualify for the meals on wheels food delivery program, seniors must be at least 60 years of age, be home bound or have a disability that limits mobility outside the home. Meals on wheels offers funded and paid meal service depending on income level.

I was a volunteer driver for meals on wheels a few ago years. It's a good program. It offers paid meal service for those that don't normally qualify. As someone pointed out, for many shutins, meals on wheels is the only daily human contact many of these people get and often the only descent meal they get. I really hate to see go.

Thank you! I agree!

Forum List

Back