LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Those of you fed up with the alphabet people threatening innocent people and the gvmnt attacking the free speech rights and free exercise of (the Christian) religion, please sign the petition! Thank you.

Sign Petition! - Help Pastors Stand against Government Overreach

22839 Actions

Dear Rep. Camilleri and Rep. Zemke,

You recently demanded that your state Attorney General launch an investigation into Metro City Church of Riverview, Michigan and FORGE Ministries after the church offered “The Unashamed Identity” Workshop, a safe place for teenage girls to learn what the Bible teaches about sexuality.

It is alarming that legislators, who have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution, have attacked the free speech rights and free exercise of religion by a local church congregation, in direct violation of the First Amendment. Moreover, as government officials, for you to dictate what a local church must teach regarding its theology is totalitarian in nature, and is at the heart of what the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment was meant to prevent.

I urge you to respect the freedom of this church to teach what the Bible says about human sexuality and withdraw your request for an unconstitutional government investigation into Metro City Church and FORGE Ministries.

Act now! Sign our Petition!

Sign Petition! - Help Pastors Stand against Government Overreach
What a fucking joke!! The family Research Hate Group Council :CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
^^^^^^^Hugely Intolerant Bigoted Christianophobe^^^^^^^^^

Yes because as I've said all along, LGBT is a cult. They are literally in a religious war with people of faith. They are faith-haters.
Perversely they never say a peep about Islam.
Oh Christ!! Seriously? I and others say plenty about Islam...WHEN THE SUBJECT IS ISLAM. Do you even know what you are doing here ? I will tell you. Because you cannot defend your pathetic assertion that what these religious people are doing to the kids is harmful, you are resorting to logical fallacies to mask that fact and avoid the real subject. You just omitted three such offenses in one short sentence.

1. It is a false equivalency because you are equating Islamic persecution of gays that takes place in the context of theocracies for the most part, where the government condones it. Here, we are supposed to be a secular state.

2. It is a red herring obviously intended to divert attention away from the real issue that you are unable to effectively deal with.

and my favorite......

3. It is a tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."
No one is "attacking" queers. Teaching our children that homosexuality is perverted and against God is our right. That's a Constitutional RIGHT.
What the fuck are you talking about now.? I said that some Christians are coercing and harming children, and that is MY constitutional right to do so. Yes teaching hate is YOUR right under the law I suppose, but that does not make it right, although I doubt if you can make that distinction.
But this pastor is not harming children and you are baselessly attacking him and supporting him and his family and his church being threatened - you are a fascist regressivepervert.
More bovine excrement. It is well documented that "conversion therapy" harms kids. You are free to continue to deny that is what they are doing or that it is a constructive thing- either out of ignorance or dishonesty- but that does not change the facts. And taunting me with juvenile name calling does not help your case or your credibility

Genesis 19 New International Version (NIV)
Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed
19 The two angelsA)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> arrived at SodomB)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> in the evening, and LotC)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> was sitting in the gateway of the city.D)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.E)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feetF)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”G)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">

3 But he insistedH)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house.I)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast,J)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">and they ate.K)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of SodomL)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”M)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">

6 Lot went outside to meet themN)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”O)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner,P)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> and now he wants to play the judge!Q)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the menR)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door.11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindnessS)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you?T)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> Get them out of here,13 because weU)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so greatV)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> that he has sent us to destroy it

We don't even know whether this guy was threatened any more than other people. I've already quoted a threat:

"I am buying up my ammo right now you filthy, ugly, disgusting, fat, stupid, cruel, anti-Christian piece of liberal scum," she read aloud. "I am getting ready for the war so I hope you have a good hiding place, you sick, disgusting, miserable, piece of degenerate lesbian scum."
Modern electronic communications have made threats easy and hard to track. But why is this guy somehow special?
Jesus believed the Scriptures
And you know? Did he believe in Revelation? Saul of Tarsus' arrogant letters to his followers like he knew what he was doing?
Jesus appeared to Saul of Tarsus. The Apostles Paul and John wrote what Jesus gave them. Christians believe the Bible to be the Word of God. You don't. Therefore, you have absolutely no moral authority here to say who is a Christian and who isn't.
So you say. Saul of Tarsus never even met Jesus. No Supreme Being had a hand in writing the various works that were assembled in what is now known as "the bible." Believe what you wish but don't bother others.
The Scriptures state that Saul met Jesus. The Scriptures state that Jesus revealed Himself to Saul and changed his name to Paul. You have absolutely no moral authority here on who is a Christian and who isn't. I can post here, so don't you dare tell me not to bother others, you arrogant piece of shit. Who in the hell do you think you are?

Actually, Saul/Paul said that.
Actually, it's Scripture. It's the Word of God
Oh Christ!! Seriously? I and others say plenty about Islam...WHEN THE SUBJECT IS ISLAM. Do you even know what you are doing here ? I will tell you. Because you cannot defend your pathetic assertion that what these religious people are doing to the kids is harmful, you are resorting to logical fallacies to mask that fact and avoid the real subject. You just omitted three such offenses in one short sentence.

1. It is a false equivalency because you are equating Islamic persecution of gays that takes place in the context of theocracies for the most part, where the government condones it. Here, we are supposed to be a secular state.

2. It is a red herring obviously intended to divert attention away from the real issue that you are unable to effectively deal with.

and my favorite......

3. It is a tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."
No one is "attacking" queers. Teaching our children that homosexuality is perverted and against God is our right. That's a Constitutional RIGHT.
What the fuck are you talking about now.? I said that some Christians are coercing and harming children, and that is MY constitutional right to do so. Yes teaching hate is YOUR right under the law I suppose, but that does not make it right, although I doubt if you can make that distinction.
But this pastor is not harming children and you are baselessly attacking him and supporting him and his family and his church being threatened - you are a fascist regressivepervert.
More bovine excrement. It is well documented that "conversion therapy" harms kids. You are free to continue to deny that is what they are doing or that it is a constructive thing- either out of ignorance or dishonesty- but that does not change the facts. And taunting me with juvenile name calling does not help your case or your credibility
You mean "well documented" by Christophobic bigots.

What a fucking joke!! The family Research Hate Group Council :CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

pq444.jpg

Religion poisons everything.

All those proponents of Conversion therapy did not take heed on what Darren Camilleri stated "“This inappropriate and destructive practice has no place in our communities. Rather than trying to change each other, we must instead come together to accept and appreciate our differences, and realize that those differences are what makes our state stronger.”

All those proponents of Conversion therapy did not take heed on what Darren Camilleri stated "“This inappropriate and destructive practice has no place in our communities. Rather than trying to change each other, we must instead come together to accept and appreciate our differences, and realize that those differences are what makes our state stronger.”

Well and good but again the pastor wasn't inviting gays to conversion therapy. It was a simple Bible study.

and my favorite......

He has not offered conversion therapy, he has offered voluntary bible study and conversation - with the parents consent.

Now, even though you are an overt rabid and mendacious fascist, you don’t get to label conversations and study between pastors and those who want to talk with them ‘conversion therapy’, no matter your fascist delusions.

You are only attempting to do so because of your bigoted hatred of Christians, and your fear that some kids who have been encouraged to feel they are gender confused by people like you, might find themselves able to embrace their actual biological gender because what the pastor has to say makes sense to them.

Last edited:
We don't even know whether this guy was threatened any more than other people. I've already quoted a threat:

"I am buying up my ammo right now you filthy, ugly, disgusting, fat, stupid, cruel, anti-Christian piece of liberal scum," she read aloud. "I am getting ready for the war so I hope you have a good hiding place, you sick, disgusting, miserable, piece of degenerate lesbian scum."
Modern electronic communications have made threats easy and hard to track. But why is this guy somehow special?
And you know? Did he believe in Revelation? Saul of Tarsus' arrogant letters to his followers like he knew what he was doing?
Jesus appeared to Saul of Tarsus. The Apostles Paul and John wrote what Jesus gave them. Christians believe the Bible to be the Word of God. You don't. Therefore, you have absolutely no moral authority here to say who is a Christian and who isn't.
So you say. Saul of Tarsus never even met Jesus. No Supreme Being had a hand in writing the various works that were assembled in what is now known as "the bible." Believe what you wish but don't bother others.
The Scriptures state that Saul met Jesus. The Scriptures state that Jesus revealed Himself to Saul and changed his name to Paul. You have absolutely no moral authority here on who is a Christian and who isn't. I can post here, so don't you dare tell me not to bother others, you arrogant piece of shit. Who in the hell do you think you are?

and my favorite......

Yes, I know what is written in front of the KJB, but I also know a little about the intrigue and politics played by the committee who compiled that book. You should study that.

So this Darren character is YOUR god.

Nobody cares.

And a parent and a child seeking help from those THEY respect is none of your damn business.

Well and good but again the pastor wasn't inviting gays to conversion therapy. It was a simple Bible study.
The title of the thread includes "Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction ". Either the OP is lying or you are.

The title of the thread includes "Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction ". Either the OP is lying or you are.

Read the article shit stain. He offered a Bible study. Ill informed nincompoop

So this Darren character is YOUR god.

Nobody cares.

And a parent snd a child seeking help from those THEY respect is none of your damn business.
Don't be stupid. Can you find any fault in what he said? If yes please respond. If you don't care then go away, quickly. Hypocrite.

So the OP lied according to you.

You have absolutely no evidence that the pastor is harming children - the bible study he offered was entirely voluntary and with parental consent.
Oh really?? Here is more from an independent source:

Hundreds protested a Michigan church’s conversion therapy classes

The controversy started last week when the Metro City Church in Riverview posted a message on Facebook promoting what it called an “Unashamed Identity Workshop” for “girls only (by birth), 12-16 years old, for those struggling with the thoughts that they are Trans – Bi – Gay or other.”

The description made it clear that the church was talking to parents who could force their kids to attend. “Through thoughtful, relevant and biblical counsel we will help your girl be unashamed of her true sexual identity given to her by God at birth,” the message said.

Just because this crackpot says that it is not conversion therapy ( because it is not violent) that does not mean that it is anything else. There are many ways to inflict violence on children.

But Pastor Jeremy Schossau said that the class, which costs $200, isn’t conversion therapy because it isn’t violent. “My understanding of conversion therapy, is, when somebody’s being dragged into a counselor’s office, therapist’s office, or a pastor’s office, and they’re beat over the head with the Bible,” he told Fox 2 News. “We want to love people.”

And from one victim:

Kimberly Tooley, who attended a class with her transgender son Seth, described it: “I hear homosexuality demon, the demon of, the demon of and in the name of Jesus Christ and all these things and I screamed, I jerked him by the arm and said let’s go.”

“The pastor, the elder and wife, and they started praying and they got louder and they were trying to pray the demon of homosexuality out of me,” Seth said.

Hundreds turned out for a protest in front of the church on Thursday, with signs that said “You’re not a pervert don’t convert” and “God Never Makes Mistakes.”

This is not right, we should be able to be who we are in our everyday life and who we were born to be,” protester Anton Sims said.

Now you were saying?

Yes, I know what is written in front of the KJB, but I also know a little about the intrigue and politics played by the committee who compiled that book. You should study that.
I have studied that. I believe God is able to give and keep his word to His creation.

So the OP lied according to you.

No, again and I will type it very slowly so even you can grasp it...a Bible study is not conversion therapy, not even close. However a Bible study may help anyone that is experiencing problems or strife in their life. Even gays

You have absolutely no evidence that the pastor is harming children - the bible study he offered was entirely voluntary and with parental consent.

The controversy started last week when the Metro City Church in Riverview posted a message on Facebook promoting what it called an “Unashamed Identity Workshop” for “girls only (by birth), 12-16 years old, for those struggling with the thoughts that they are Trans – Bi – Gay or other.”

The description made it clear that the church was talking to parents who could force their kids to attend. “Through thoughtful, relevant and biblical counsel we will help your girl be unashamed of her true sexual identity given to her by God at birth,” the message said.

Just because this crackpot says that it is not conversion therapy ( because it is not violent) that does not mean that it is anything else. There are many ways to inflict violence on children.

But Pastor Jeremy Schossau said that the class, which costs $200, isn’t conversion therapy because it isn’t violent. “My understanding of conversion therapy, is, when somebody’s being dragged into a counselor’s office, therapist’s office, or a pastor’s office, and they’re beat over the head with the Bible,” he told Fox 2 News. “We want to love people.”

And from one victim:

Kimberly Tooley, who attended a class with her transgender son Seth, described it: “I hear homosexuality demon, the demon of, the demon of and in the name of Jesus Christ and all these things and I screamed, I jerked him by the arm and said let’s go.”

“The pastor, the elder and wife, and they started praying and they got louder and they were trying to pray the demon of homosexuality out of me,” Seth said.

Hundreds turned out for a protest in front of the church on Thursday, with signs that said “You’re not a pervert don’t convert” and “God Never Makes Mistakes.”

This is not right, we should be able to be who we are in our everyday life and who we were born to be,” protester Anton Sims said.

Now you were saying?
So? What's your point?

And from one victim:

Now you were saying?
Duh....You have provided absolutely no evidence to indicate that he is offering conversion therapy - just opinions - and a claim by a semi literate person is not evidence either, regressivepervert. Try harder!

Forum List

Back