LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.

You're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or cannibalism? Contrary to libtard propaganda, there's nothing close to human faggots in nature.

Yeah, well, that would be your little secret, wouldn't it

Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?
You show some wishful thinking. Animals exhibit homosexual behavior. They exhibit such behavior under a stressor such as being deprived of a suitable mate. This is not homosexuality. The two males are not in love. The moose trying to hump a car does not prefer the car to a female. So no. There is no homosexuality in nature.

Your Ph D in Zoology is from where?
I know. I know. I'm just more educated than you are. There are no homosexual animals. There is no romance among animals. Males in rut will hump anything. Animals use mating behavior as a way to dominate others. The moose does not love your car. Your dog does not love your leg.

Totally agree with post 44. If you're gonna dish it out, then be able to take it. If you hateful miscreants want to be treated with respect, then show some. Otherwise, you'll get just what you give.
Well, there you go....the RW, trumpanzee, christian trifecta.
Yep. Makes my day when leftist miscreants whine and moan about the President. God bless America, losers.
You mean the orange cheeto? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it everytime he shows that you fools can sure pick 'em.
Love it every time I hear "President Trump" and how y'all threw everything you had to stop him and still lost.
We know....it's like you trumpanzees willingly tattoo'd the word "Stupid" on your foreheads and run around pointing to it in case anyone missed seeing it.
B00498PSZQ_logo.jpg

th

Nothing nastier and more hateful than a leftist queer. They hate their Creator and they hate His creation because they are mentally ill.

You must not have read post #44 yet.
Totally agree with post 44. If you're gonna dish it out, then be able to take it. If you hateful miscreants want to be treated with respect, then show some. Otherwise, you'll get just what you give.

Congratulations. You strive to be a nasty person claiming to be Christian, and you succeeded.

There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.

You're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia or cannibalism? Contrary to libtard propaganda, there's nothing close to human faggots in nature.

You show some wishful thinking. Animals exhibit homosexual behavior. They exhibit such behavior under a stressor such as being deprived of a suitable mate. This is not homosexuality. The two males are not in love. The moose trying to hump a car does not prefer the car to a female. So no. There is no homosexuality in nature.

I know. I know. I'm just more educated than you are. There are no homosexual animals. There is no romance among animals. Males in rut will hump anything. Animals use mating behavior as a way to dominate others. The moose does not love your car. Your dog does not love your leg.

It's funny to watch someone have to insist how much more educated they are.......sure, honey.

Well, there you go....the RW, trumpanzee, christian trifecta.
Yep. Makes my day when leftist miscreants whine and moan about the President. God bless America, losers.
You mean the orange cheeto? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it everytime he shows that you fools can sure pick 'em.
Love it every time I hear "President Trump" and how y'all threw everything you had to stop him and still lost.
We know....it's like you trumpanzees willingly tattoo'd the word "Stupid" on your foreheads and run around pointing to it in case anyone missed seeing it.
B00498PSZQ_logo.jpg

th
When did you have that done?

upload_2018-3-4_21-21-36.png

Well, all of the racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic cockroaches have crawled out from behind the toilet for this one.

You have slandered murder victims, villified children who were attacked in their schools, and attacked rape victims as liars and gold diggers, and then complained that you’re the victims because your bigotry is illegal.

I’ll bet you claim to be Christians and Constitutionalists too.

Here’s a clue: you’re neither Christians nor Constitutionalists, no matter what you think. This belief of yours that “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” is only open straight, white Christians is patently false.

Gay people have the same rights as you do. So you can crawl back under your rocks and cling to your lies and your hate, but you bring that shit out into the light of day and we’ll come after you.
I don't give a flip if you're queer. I do care if you try to convince my child you're as normal as a heterosexual. You're not. Keep your sexuality to yourself.

Nothing nastier and more hateful than a leftist queer. They hate their Creator and they hate His creation because they are mentally ill.

Congratulations. You strive to be a nasty person claiming to be Christian, and you succeeded.
You have no idea about Christianity. Go sell your game to some naive college kids.

You have no idea about Christianity. Go sell your game to some naive college kids.

I know your imitation of it sucks.

View attachment 180391
Again exactly what I said. They engage in homosexual behaior under a stressor. How many times do you have to read this yourself?

Christianity is a sickness that is based on lies and fraud. Why do you think that your belief should rule over millions of people? It sure as fuck shouldn't.

Leave people alone or don't be surprised when your bullshit is being banned out right.

Christianity is a sickness that is based on lies and fraud. Why do you think that your belief should rule over millions of people? It sure as fuck shouldn't.

Leave people alone or don't be surprised when your bullshit is being banned out right.
So is the religion of secular humanism. No wonder there was burning at the stake, the humanists deserved it. And, they still do.

View attachment 180391
There are countless examples of animals sustaining long term relationships. Why is it so important to these fuckwits to deny this fact of nature ? Is it a threat to marriage ? Or our children ?

lol @ 'love your leg'. lol

And you're right; it's a dominance/submission ritual, same with human homosexuality and fetishism. In a very tiny percentage of cases there may be a birth defect in the olfactory senses of both animals and humans that led to it, but that is the extent of it occurring 'naturally'. The fetishism of course is by far the largest category, probably 90% of it. A fewe may be 'born' that way, but the majority will just be mentally ill neurotics. The following study is worth a read, and we can keep in mind the brain can be changed after birth and throughout our lifespans, so a lot of these 'differences' can be caused by external habits and as always by homosexual male child molesters, a big pet demographic of Democrats.

The Neuroanatomy of Homosexuality » The Nerve » Boston University

Last edited:

Yeah, because 'science' has such a great record and history of honesty and principle .... no scientist can ever be paid to outright lie, or fake data, or improve and operate death camps, slaughter helpless babies by the tens of millions .... yeah right, lunatic.

View attachment 180391
There are countless examples of animals sustaining long term relationships. Why is it so important to these fuckwits to deny this fact of nature ? Is it a threat to marriage ? Or our children ?

If their marriage is threatened by a couple of monkeys butt fucking, the marriage isn't very strong to start with.

:777:

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"

"lower your quality of life because the weather is coming to get you, OR ELSE"

Live and let live whining from a progressive twat such as yourself is comical.

If their marriage is threatened by a couple of monkeys butt fucking, the marriage isn't very strong to start with.

Except maybe at Democrat conventions, there are no monkey's butt-fcking. And, faggot, the issue isn't our marriages being threatened, it's that you AIDS-spreading butt-fucking nazis want to force us to support your sick behavior. But, honesty is something foreign to you.

"bake that fucking cake, peasant"

"lower your quality of life because the weather is coming to get you, OR ELSE"

Live and let live whining from a progressive twat such as yourself is comical.

If you're in business serving the public,you have to treat ALL your customers fairly. If you are a baker, that means "bake that fucking cake".

Forum List

Back