LGBT Staff Won't Serve Christians

First of all who run western countries?
Satanists, pedophiles, insane, communists
LGBT is their Number One in the fight against our freedom and traditional values
You betcha in some years LGBT will be allowed to murder Christians without any punishment

Did they cut your borscht ration at the Russian Troll Farm again?

Another one that disappoints me that will not be seeing my money is Arby's. They have discontinued all items that contained pork. Coincidentally, they just inked a deal to open Arby's in Saudi Arabia. How convenient. Muslims won't eat pork, so Arby's bends over and we can't get pork in the US. Adios Arby's.

Except Jews don't eat pork, either. Neither do Seventh Day Adventists.

Not to worry, if you really want to eat something that used to be part of a pig, Arby has you covered.

Except Jews don't eat pork, either. Neither do Seventh Day Adventists.

Not to worry, if you really want to eat something that used to be part of a pig, Arby has you covered.

Many Jews eat pork.

Did they cut your borscht ration at the Russian Troll Farm again?

IQ-10?
Do you have no other arguments instead of insults
As always on Friday I'd wanted to wish you Shabbat Shalom but I refuse to do it today
You smear Christianity, insult your opponents, I guess you'd been dropped out from your secondary school and the only education you have is that one from your synagogue
Just a small advise, you shall change your avatar, so you gonna be more trustworthy
This one suits you better

wierd-cartoon-face-absolute-crazy-numskull-portrait-vector-ill-400-37080757.jpg

Do you have no other arguments instead of insults
As always on Friday I'd wanted to wish you Shabbat Shalom but I refuse to do it today
You smear Christianity, insult your opponents, I guess you'd been dropped out from your secondary school and the only education you have is that one from your synagogue
Just a small advise, you shall change your avatar, so you gonna be more trustworthy
This one suits you better

You think I'm Jewish? That's hilarious. You should probably talk to some of our pro-Israel posters.

Oh, bullshit. If that Baker was really against selling wedding cakes to people who didn't live up to the bible, they couldn't sell any cakes.

A
you are the one bs-ing

the baker had no problem sellling a cake to a gay couple

They insisted that he put 2 men on the top and he wouldn't do that.. assuming we are speaking of the same case. I think there was more than one.

Also, I wouldn't swear to it but in one case, the bakers were asked to attend the wedding? I don't know.. just some vague memory I have. But in any case, I myself would NOT want to put 2 men or 2 women on the top of a cake. For one thing, they can do that themselves.. As a Christian, I am NOT going to do that. Fags are attempting to FORCE people to do things against their religion just so they can feel better about their fag-ness. They are thugs (not saying all of them but too many of them)

you are the one bs-ing

the baker had no problem sellling a cake to a gay couple

They insisted that he put 2 men on the top and he wouldn't do that.. assuming we are speaking of the same case. I think there was more than one.

Also, I wouldn't swear to it but in one case, the bakers were asked to attend the wedding? I don't know.. just some vague memory I have. But in any case, I myself would NOT want to put 2 men or 2 women on the top of a cake. For one thing, they can do that themselves.. As a Christian, I am NOT going to do that. Fags are attempting to FORCE people to do things against their religion just so they can feel better about their fag-ness. They are thugs (not saying all of them but too many of them)

Okay, so are you going to stone the bride at a wedding if her cherry isn't intact? Because that's what the bible tells you to do.

The point is, there are a whole bunch of rules that are in the bible that you "un-Christians" don't follow, so please stop using religion to justify your hatred of gay people.

I stand corrected. I researched numerous sites before I posted and one specifically stated that bacon was not on the menu. My experience over the past year is that they have no pork products (E. WA and N. ID) I don't eat that particular product, but I did eat the the ham sandwiches--preferred them over anything else on the menu. I also have found a site that claims Arby's has a "secret menu" that you can get ham on. Not in my area. Arby's has the meats? Unless you want ham, pepperoni, or salami, but you can get bacon. Naw, I'll pass from now on.

Another one that disappoints me that will not be seeing my money is Arby's. They have discontinued all items that contained pork. Coincidentally, they just inked a deal to open Arby's in Saudi Arabia. How convenient. Muslims won't eat pork, so Arby's bends over and we can't get pork in the US. Adios Arby's.
That's wrong. Arbys still has pork on the menu. (Most of the sandwiches are available with bacon.) I recall they dropped their ham sandwich because it just wasn't selling.

Do restaurants advertise they have gay servers and chefs?

Good grief you're stupid
Doubt it. They got to find out when their reservation was cancelled.

They can still just go to another restaurant. What’s the big deal?

wrong again

1670870720973.png

Doubt it. They got to find out when their reservation was cancelled.

They can still just go to another restaurant. What’s the big deal?

Well the queers could have went to another bakery also.... right?

Run along now

Well the queers could have went to another bakery also.... right?

Run along now
So do Christians have a double standard? They get to treat gay people one way and then act outraged when they’re treated the same way?

It appears so.

So do Christians have a double standard? They get to treat gay people one way and then act outraged when they’re treated the same way?

It appears so.

No you get what you gave. Are you really this dumb?

Using leftard standards the restaurant should be fined into bankruptcy. Like the Oregon bakery was. Don't you agree?

No you get what you gave. Are you really this dumb?

Using leftard standards the restaurant should be fined into bankruptcy. Like the Oregon bakery was. Don't you agree?
Whatever do you mean?

The Oregon Bakery’s court ruling was wiped out by SCOTUS.

So tell me why the Christians are complaining? We are now operating under the rules they wanted.

Whatever do you mean?

The Oregon Bakery’s court ruling was wiped out by SCOTUS.

So tell me why the Christians are complaining? We are now operating under the rules they wanted.

The intent was still there. The bakery closed had to move out of state and recently opened a new location.

You assholes think queers have to be served but fck anyone else

You're transparent so pound sand. Goddamn idiot

The intent was still there. The bakery closed had to move out of state and recently opened a new location.

You assholes think queers have to be served but fck anyone else

You're transparent so pound sand. Goddamn idiot
If it hadn’t been for the work of Christian conservatives, I’d say that everyone should be served.

But those aren’t the rules anymore because that’s not what Christian conservatives wanted.

So why are they complaining when it comes back to bite them in the ass?

Forum List

Back