LGBT Staff Won't Serve Christians

This is not a serious argument.

There is no difference between a wedding cake for a gay wedding and a straight wedding.

It’s like saying Woolworth’s lunch counter wasn’t discriminating because they only made white people sandwiches and decided not to introduce black people sandwiches.

Correct, but since the baker never refused to make a cake for a opposite sex gay couple, he’s giving equal service.

And, how is a baker qualified to know which of his customers are gay or not? What observable physical characteristic is he basing this discrimination on?

Your lunch counter argument fails at its base.

I personally support both the baker and this restaurant. But I do not think anyone should be forced to serve anyone, period.

Anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the government is actually unconstitutional in my opinion. The Constitution tells the Govt they cannot discriminate, that does not give them the right to push that on to private entities.

I also believe that protected classes violates the equal protection clause.

Good luck finding a leftist that agrees with me
..but if the Chritian bakers were forced, shouldnt these people be forced too?

Hey what happened to "Bake the Cake"?

I wonder if they would serve a group of Muslims that came in? I'm guessing yes, because that's different.

I am not sure Muslims would want to be served by Homosexuals, they may want to kill them, but not be served buy them.

have you seen the contract?
In most states a contract, except for certain things, need not be in writing to be valid.

Since we know that the restaurant owner admits the agreement existed, there very well could be a valid verbal contract.

My question is, why is a minister taking his party to an openly gay and lesbian establishment? Also, do the people that he invited to that place know it's ran by homosexuals and homosexual supporters? How do the Christians who were supposed to be part of this feel? And, final question, if the minister knew about the establishment beforehand, what was his motive, was he going to use this as a publicity stunt for his church by saying he wanted to "convert" all the gays working there?

Forum List

Back