Liar-in-chief lies again: China denies calling Trump for trade negotiations

China caused Fridays 750+ point stock crash when it slapped more tariffs on US! Trump was scared shirtless over the weekend saying he had second thoughts on China trade war. Trump knows China causing a bad economy will cost him the election. So Trump LIED AGAIN to prevent Friday's huge stock market crash from continuing on into Monday opening (-300).point Dow. Repubtards fell for it & ate it up! France & China says there were NO CHINA CALLS!!! China again said they will not bow to pressure from Trump. China says they never left the negotiation table or came back.

Now it's France and China saying it never happened.

I'm more inclined to believe France.

The French leadership is pathetic, why do you think they have credibility?

it seems to me that France is just trying to get the D's back in power in washington so they no longer have to provide for their own defense.

China caused Fridays 750+ point stock crash when it slapped more tariffs on US! Trump was scared shirtless over the weekend saying he had second thoughts on China trade war. Trump knows China causing a bad economy will cost him the election. So Trump LIED AGAIN to prevent Friday's huge stock market crash from continuing on into Monday opening (-300).point Dow. Repubtards fell for it & ate it up! France & China says there were NO CHINA CALLS!!! China again said they will not bow to pressure from Trump. China says they never left the negotiation table or came back.
It is to China’s advantage to wait it out till 2020
Trump can not afford a trade war in an election year

He is in a trade war now and he is making it worse in his desire to be a winner no matter what the cost. It doesn't hurt his wallet in any way and he sure doesn't care about us.

The American consumer was always paying for his trade war
Trump never had any skin in the game
Stop whining for fuck's sake!
Fuk yea I’m going to whine

Trump builds a wall and says Mexico is going to pay for it and the American taxpayer pays

Trump slaps on tariffs and says China will pay and the American consumer pays for it

And of course you side with Communist China instead of your own president.
Why should we believe our President?
What has he done to earn our trust?

If Trump is telling the truth, there should be an economic summit with China shortly

Think it is going to happen?

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
Jesse Rodriguez on Twitter
So we're supposed to believe Democrats and their fake news sources?

It is to China’s advantage to wait it out till 2020
Trump can not afford a trade war in an election year

He is in a trade war now and he is making it worse in his desire to be a winner no matter what the cost. It doesn't hurt his wallet in any way and he sure doesn't care about us.

The American consumer was always paying for his trade war
Trump never had any skin in the game
Stop whining for fuck's sake!
Fuk yea I’m going to whine

i anxiously await the day you do ANYTHING else.

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.

Those reporters your chosen one has you hating, go Trump to admit China did not call him twice begging to negotiate as he claimed.

Those reporters your chosen one has you hating, go Trump to admit China did not call him twice begging to negotiate as he claimed.

Plus we found out from Trump that Melania has secretly been spending time in NK with Un.

/—-/ Only a useful idiot takes a Communist at their word.

you-lie.png

Plus we found out from Trump that Melania has secretly been spending time in NK with Un.
Yup! - It's a proven fact Trump can't talk 5 minutes without lying. He only stops lying to US when he sleeps.

If Trump weren't "The Chosen One" he would be guilty of market manipulation! Trump now forced by reporters to admit there were no calls from China to him or his administration. Now he says it was from a news report from China. :1041:
:dig:

France, the ones that invited Iran to the G7 and didn't tell the US? hmmmmmm ok Francis.

France, the ones that invited Iran to the G7 and didn't tell the US? hmmmmmm ok Francis.
The gig is up dumb-ass, Trump already admitted to lying. He was worried about market crash because China slapped more tariffs on US!

The gig is up dumb-ass, Trump already admitted to lying. He was worried about market crash because China slapped more tariffs on US!
he's president until 2024, not sure what gig you're referring to.

You're still rooting for China I see.

Why do you side with the Red Chinese and President Xi- who has all but admitted his intention to try and rig next years election in favor of the D's?
What were his words to that effect and what is the source?
Putin denies interference and Trump believes him instead of his own intelligence community. Curious, yes

And of course you side with Communist China instead of your own president.
I don't know about siding with China, but I do know that Trump is untruthful about just about everything and we cannot blindly support Trump's rhetoric, right? Maybe you can.

Trump will enter the 2020 election with the economy being his only ace in the hole

Is he going to live with a raging trade war with China to take away his economic advantage?

Trump will fold and beg China to make things the way they were before
How many aces-in-the-hole do you need acehole?

Anyway, what are you worried about? Apparently, according to you, Trump hasn't been born yet.HAHAHA!
Trumps trade war is backfiring against him

He cannot play economic tough guy when the American voter will be picking up the tab
Yes, you've been right about everything so far. :)
How do you see Trump winning this trade war with China?

The clock is ticking on his first term. Does he have the integrity to stick to his guns or will he fold to placate the voters?

Trump only cares about those who voted for him and he has them conned once again. He won't fold because it has no financial effect on him and he only cares about winning, right or wrong. After all, Trump is "the chosen one".

Why do you side with the Red Chinese and President Xi- who has all but admitted his intention to try and rig next years election in favor of the D's?
What were his words to that effect and what is the source?
Putin denies interference and Trump believes him instead of his own intelligence community. Curious, yes

The Intelligence Community in the United States conspired against President Trump to try and take him down, Bob.

Why should he trust a proven traitor? Folks like Comey and McCabe and Gus Hall supporter John O. Brennan who stabbed him in the back from day one?

Did she play golf at one of Trump's golf courses in NK?

Forum List

Back