Liar-in-chief lies again: China denies calling Trump for trade negotiations

Guys, I am going to let you in on a big secret. China is not going to agree to anything until after the next presidential election, at least. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that China is intent on destroying Trump's reelection chances, for crying out loud. As far as I am concerned, that works fine with me.
I am sure that menagerie of skanks vying for the Dem nomination are too high-minded to collude with China. Anyway, you're wrong. A deal will be reached in a few months.

What needs to be in that deal for you to consider it a "win"?
First and foremost, safeguards for intellectual property. I find it odd that you care what I think when I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

I do not really care, just wanted to see if you had the balls to go on record. Now I have a record of this and when Trump does not get it and you still bow down and worship him I can bring it up and laugh at you.

Guys, I am going to let you in on a big secret. China is not going to agree to anything until after the next presidential election, at least. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that China is intent on destroying Trump's reelection chances, for crying out loud. As far as I am concerned, that works fine with me.
I am sure that menagerie of skanks vying for the Dem nomination are too high-minded to collude with China. Anyway, you're wrong. A deal will be reached in a few months.

First and foremost, safeguards for intellectual property. I find it odd that you care what I think when I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

You can buy Chinese motor scooters in this country that are exact clones of patented scooters from all over the world, and they cost half price. It seems to me that the best solution to that is to go after the people who sell them in the USA. That is easier than getting China to stop making them.

You can buy Chinese motor scooters in this country that are exact clones of patented scooters from all over the world, and they cost half price. It seems to me that the best solution to that is to go after the people who sell them in the USA. That is easier than getting China to stop making them.

I think that IP protection is a major issue, which worries me since Trump rarely brings it up. I do not think he values it as much as we do

I do not really care, just wanted to see if you had the balls to go on record. Now I have a record of this and when Trump does not get it and you still bow down and worship him I can bring it up and laugh at you.
I hope you work out those issues of yours. "Go on record...". Get a life FFS!!!

I hope you work out those issues of yours. "Go on record...". Get a life FFS!!!

Yep, you just did so. I am a little surprised you had the balls to do so, but even you Trump worshipers surprise me from time to time

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
Jesse Rodriguez on Twitter
yea, china never lies.

god damn people are fucked up with hate.

Do they lie more than Trump?

This is the bed he has made, Trump is not a trustworthy source of information.
and china is?
Did you cast doubt on the other thread taking Trump's word as fact?

Trump will enter the 2020 election with the economy being his only ace in the hole

Is he going to live with a raging trade war with China to take away his economic advantage?

Trump will fold and beg China to make things the way they were before

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
yea, china never lies.

and china is?

Not so much

Trump will enter the 2020 election with the economy being his only ace in the hole

Is he going to live with a raging trade war with China to take away his economic advantage?

Trump will fold and beg China to make things the way they were before
How many aces-in-the-hole do you need acehole?

Anyway, what are you worried about? Apparently, according to you, Trump hasn't been born yet.HAHAHA!

All the shit bag libs in here believe China over America.

Typical.

Trump is not America and he has a long history of making shit up.
It's safe to say any time you post about your hatred of Trump, you are making shit up.
1516256359_256_20-chinese-memes-that-are-just-plain-funny.jpg

It is fun to watch you expose your hidden racism. Glad you came out of the closet!
Wacism?

That's just made up Flied Lice
969b1a9aee9641662e4a0b0ac1ebc37f.jpeg

U Make Sheet Up.

Typical.

It's safe to say any time you post about your hatred of Trump, you are making shit up.

It is fun to watch you expose your hidden racism. Glad you came out of the closet!

I thought it was funny. :dunno:

nuff said
Why You No Speakah Good Engrish Wound Eyes?
dvqg7qnzj0n2.jpg

Why you no Wike Amerwickah?

Donald Dork has Americans debating whether he is a bigger liar than China. The Dork is losing.

Jesse Rodriquez is Chinese? Never would have guessed.
well Beto is hispanic!!!

yea, china never lies.

and china is?

Not so much
We agree it would seem IP theft is the biggest issue.

Jesse Rodriquez is Chinese? Never would have guessed.
well Beto is hispanic!!!
And Michelle's a woman. There you go!

Source is the usual suspect .... The Washington Compost

Who didn’t see that one coming?

Trump once again humiliates himself on a global stage as he gets caught lying again

And it matters, why?

It matters when he lies constantly because words by a president do indeed matter. His verbiage has an effect on someone or something.
This is why he is deemed a con-man. He needs to stop the lying since at this point nobody with a half a brain believes him about anything.
His loyal base believes everything he says and covers for him in some way, kinda like you just did.

Typical.

I thought it was funny. :dunno:

nuff said

Hey! I'm the funniest motherfucker on this message board. Believe me. I say it about myself all the time. I know funny. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back