Liar-in-chief lies again: China denies calling Trump for trade negotiations

China denies? China freaking denies? China hasn't officially denied anything so who are these lefties talking to except agents for a foreign government out to steal technology and undermine the administration? The ironic thing is that the angry vindictive incoherent left is guilty of everything they accused the Trump campaign of doing. They have become willing agents of foreign propaganda.

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
Jesse Rodriguez on Twitter

so you believe what china says,,,

thats just sad,,
Well
If Trump is telling the truth, there will be trade talks in the immediate future

If not.....he has once again been caught in a lie

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.

thats just sad,,
Well
If Trump is telling the truth, there will be trade talks in the immediate future

I never said I believe him

Who didn’t see that one coming?

Trump once again humiliates himself on a global stage as he gets caught lying again

And it matters, why?
Why does it matter that the President of the United States has no credibility on the global stage?

You still didn't look on a map?

004c9769fbee4436b8b43c35155e39a1.png

thats just sad,,
Well

Seems like a win/win.

All the shit bag libs in here believe China over America.

Typical.

Trump is not America and he has a long history of making shit up.
It's safe to say any time you post about your hatred of Trump, you are making shit up.
1516256359_256_20-chinese-memes-that-are-just-plain-funny.jpg

It is fun to watch you expose your hidden racism. Glad you came out of the closet!

I thought it was funny. :dunno:

nuff said

based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world
Trump is the most lyingist human being on the planet Earth? You stupid dumbfuck, that is such an absurd, indefensible remark that it forever disqualifies you from any serious conversation. Go take your idiot pill.
because China is denying it
And we all know that if China is denying it, it MUST be true. Communist China certainly has a lot more credibility than our own POTUS, you stupid, lying, Red-Heathen-Loving Communist Ass-Sucker.

thats just sad,,
Well

Nobody in the world believed him

Sad state for the Presidency

thats just sad,,
Well

Nobody in the world believed him

Sad state for the Presidency

so you talked to every person in the world,,,

how long did that take??

Forum List

Back