Liar-in-chief lies again: China denies calling Trump for trade negotiations

All the shit bag libs in here believe China over America.

Typical.

Trump is not America and he has a long history of making shit up.
It's safe to say any time you post about your hatred of Trump, you are making shit up.
1516256359_256_20-chinese-memes-that-are-just-plain-funny.jpg
Keeps trying to pass himself off as a libertarian, but is nothing of the sort...But a if a boozing, incoherent, halfwit like Bill Weld can pass himself off as a libertarian, I can see why he'd try.

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
Jesse Rodriguez on Twitter
yea, china never lies.

god damn people are fucked up with hate.

since conservatives are asserting as a fact that China "begged" Trump for trade talks (the only source is Trump's word)... I will assert based on the fact that Trump is the biggest liar in the world) madethat China no such phone calls because China is denying it.
yea, china never lies.

Do they lie more than Trump?

This is the bed he has made, Trump is not a trustworthy source of information.

ChiComs are going to do all they can to get a democrat elected. Trump needs to drop the surveillance hammer on the entire DNC and every candidate

Guys, I am going to let you in on a big secret. China is not going to agree to anything until after the next presidential election, at least. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that China is intent on destroying Trump's reelection chances, for crying out loud. As far as I am concerned, that works fine with me.

Guys, I am going to let you in on a big secret. China is not going to agree to anything until after the next presidential election, at least. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that China is intent on destroying Trump's reelection chances, for crying out loud. As far as I am concerned, that works fine with me.
I am sure that menagerie of skanks vying for the Dem nomination are too high-minded to collude with China. Anyway, you're wrong. A deal will be reached in a few months.

I am sure that menagerie of skanks vying for the Dem nomination are too high-minded to collude with China. Anyway, you're wrong. A deal will be reached in a few months.

What needs to be in that deal for you to consider it a "win"?

so you believe what china says,,,

thats just sad,,
Well
If Trump is telling the truth, there will be trade talks in the immediate future

If not.....he has once again been caught in a lie

I never said I believe him
Nobody in the world believed him

Sad state for the Presidency

so you talked to every person in the world,,,

how long did that take??

Be honest

Do you?

yea, china never lies.

Do they lie more than Trump?

This is the bed he has made, Trump is not a trustworthy source of information.
and china is?

so you believe what china says,,,

thats just sad,,
Well
If Trump is telling the truth, there will be trade talks in the immediate future

If not.....he has once again been caught in a lie

I never said I believe him
Nobody in the world believed him

Sad state for the Presidency

so you talked to every person in the world,,,

how long did that take??

Be honest

Do you?

be honest about what??

Why should China deal now?

Wait until Americans see a price hike during Christmas, wait till the 2020 election season with Americans complaining about high prices

Trump will fold like a cheap rug

So you think that today after their money hit a 11 year low China can NOT have its economy collapse within the next 15 months?....ROTFLMFAO....another ABNORMAL that failed ECO 101!!!

The yuan has fallen to its lowest level in 11 years as the US-China trade war continued to grip markets.

The Chinese currency sunk below to 7.1500 a dollar, the lowest rate since February 2008, on Monday after Washington and Beijing confirmed further tit-for-tat tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars worth of imports.

This latest flare-up also sent shares down sharply across the Asia-Pacific region, as investors ditched equities in favour of safe-haven government bonds. Gold – another measure of investor angst – hit its highest level in six years, at $1,554 an ounce.

China's yuan hits 11-year low as trade tensions grip markets

If Trump disappears.

First and foremost, safeguards for intellectual property. I find it odd that you care what I think when I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Forum List

Back