Liar in Chiefs lie for today Jan. 26, 2017

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
"Here in Philadelphia, the murder rate has been steady-I mean-just terribly increasing."

He may have told some other ones, but this is the one I picked to highlight.

From Sassy's link-

Philadelphia is recording homicides at the fastest pace since 2012, and those killings and others last week added to a murder total that by Friday afternoon stood at 203, an increase of about 9 percent over the same point last year, police statistics show.

From Sassy's link-

Philadelphia is recording homicides at the fastest pace since 2012, and those killings and others last week added to a murder total that by Friday afternoon stood at 203, an increase of about 9 percent over the same point last year, police statistics show.

LOL That was fun

For 8 years Obama has been lying to Americans and to the whole world. Liberals did not notice, did not care.

Trump is only 3 days in the office, liberals are already screaming : "He's a liar!"

For 8 years Obama has been lying to Americans and the whole world. Liberals did not notice, did not care.

Trump is only 3 days in the office, liberals are already screaming : "He's a liar!"

Yep and in this case lying about Trump lying.

New thread title. Camp's Lie of The Day, Jan. 26th, 2017

Your article is from Sept. 2016 and made estimates that turned out to be inaccurate.
Here is an article from the same source explaining why trumps statements were inaccurate.

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/Trump-said-Phillys-murder-rate-is-terribly-increasing-Its-not.html

I knew Philly's homicide rate was through the roof before I even Googled the link.

You got caught, now slink off while you have a little dignity

I predict Camp will not return to this thread and face off with Sassy
Sassy select source, Philly.com, and a specific article from September 2016. Today they debunked their own article and recanted. That is the link I posted. The estimates Philly.com made in September turned out to be wrong.

Forum List

Back