Liar in Chiefs lie for today Jan. 26, 2017

This is where you deflect, hence, admitting the OP is accurate. You must have read the updated Philly.com article from today that recanted and debunked the one posted by sassy. Thanks.

You lied in the OP, because you are hate filled and bitter. You are a Communist, hence you have not a shred of integrity.

And those are your good points.

What are they compared to last year, dumbass. You idiot loons are becoming comical, thread after thread of complete BS about Trump this and Trump that, the entire forum is becoming a colossal joke due to it. It's annoying and getting old. You lost, get over it already

Doesn't change the fact that your own link shows that homicides when measured year by year have been going down since 2007.

Are they up this year? It's a yes or no, tryclesailordude

The APPEAR to be possibly slated to go up, but remember, there are still 11 months left of the year. Are you hoping for more people to be murdered this year? I say wait until the year end statistic comes out before you start screaming.

Stop putting words in my mouth...again is the number up, yes or no...save your leftist gobblygook, troll

Didn't put any words in your mouth Bitchy Irish Ass..........I simply said that according to the current number, they appear to be going up, but there are still 11 months to go, and instead of using a projection, use the actual year end number. And, when you compare 2016 with 2007, there has been a steady decrease in homicides since then.

And then, I asked if you were hoping for more people to die. Never put word one in your mouth.

You're just pissed that you can't spin your stats to prove your point, so you revert to name calling.

Say what? LMAO You're a hypocrite

The OP is accurate. The murder rate in Philly is historically down. Trump did not say he was talking about January of this year. He made a blanket claim of rising murder rates and that was a lie.

Doesn't change the fact that your own link shows that homicides when measured year by year have been going down since 2007.

The APPEAR to be possibly slated to go up, but remember, there are still 11 months left of the year. Are you hoping for more people to be murdered this year? I say wait until the year end statistic comes out before you start screaming.

Stop putting words in my mouth...again is the number up, yes or no...save your leftist gobblygook, troll

Didn't put any words in your mouth Bitchy Irish Ass..........I simply said that according to the current number, they appear to be going up, but there are still 11 months to go, and instead of using a projection, use the actual year end number. And, when you compare 2016 with 2007, there has been a steady decrease in homicides since then.

And then, I asked if you were hoping for more people to die. Never put word one in your mouth.

You're just pissed that you can't spin your stats to prove your point, so you revert to name calling.

Nope, simply waited for you to start name calling, and returned the compliment.

Wait a minute. The numbers aren't in for 2016 but the murder rate in 2013 was 246, in 2014 it was 248 and in 2015 it was 280? It seems to me that the murder rate in Philadelphia is "steadily climbing" just like the President said.

Wait a minute. The numbers aren't in for 2016 but the murder rate in 2013 was 246, in 2014 it was 248 and in 2015 it was 280? It seems to me that the murder rate in Philadelphia is "steadily climbing" just like the President said.

Yeah, but when compared to 2007, when there were 391 of them, it's been going down.

The 2016 number is in the link I posted, 277, so even when you arbitrarily select a year instead of looking further back, your thesis doesn't work since the rate went down in 2016.

From Sassy's link-

Philadelphia is recording homicides at the fastest pace since 2012, and those killings and others last week added to a murder total that by Friday afternoon stood at 203, an increase of about 9 percent over the same point last year, police statistics show.
Repeal Posse Comitatus, send in troops, hunt down gang members, kill 'em, confiscate stolen weapons, return stolen weapons to lawful owners and crime rate will reduce.

Nope, simply waited for you to start name calling, and returned the compliment.

I can easily find a post you have put up calling me bitchy irish ass before....shall I? You're a weak little hypocrite, trikedude

Forum List

Back