Liar in Chiefs lie for today Jan. 26, 2017

I predict Camp will not return to this thread and face off with Sassy
Sassy select source, Philly.com, and a specific article from September 2016. Today they debunked their own article and recanted. That is the link I posted. The estimates Philly.com made in September turned out to be wrong.

Better look at the latest link, Moonbat. You're trusting Wapo....yuuuuuge mistake

Philly's homicide rate this year to date from 2016 same ytd is up 37%. The most homicides in January since 2007

Crime Maps & Stats | Philadelphia Police Department

And, in your own link it shows that homicides back in 2007 were 391, but in 2016, there was only 277. If you look at the yearly homicides year by year, they have gone down significantly since 2007.

What are they compared to last year, dumbass. You idiot loons are becoming comical, thread after thread of complete BS about Trump this and Trump that, the entire forum is becoming a colossal joke due to it. It's annoying and getting old. You lost, get over it already

I predict Camp will not return to this thread and face off with Sassy
Sassy select source, Philly.com, and a specific article from September 2016. Today they debunked their own article and recanted. That is the link I posted. The estimates Philly.com made in September turned out to be wrong.

Right things are just peachy in Dem run cities :laugh:
This is where you deflect, hence, admitting the OP is accurate. You must have read the updated Philly.com article from today that recanted and debunked the one posted by sassy. Thanks.

Philly's homicide rate this year to date from 2016 same ytd is up 37%. The most homicides in January since 2007

And, in your own link it shows that homicides back in 2007 were 391, but in 2016, there was only 277. If you look at the yearly homicides year by year, they have gone down significantly since 2007.

What are they compared to last year, dumbass. You idiot loons are becoming comical, thread after thread of complete BS about Trump this and Trump that, the entire forum is becoming a colossal joke due to it. It's annoying and getting old. You lost, get over it already

Doesn't change the fact that your own link shows that homicides when measured year by year have been going down since 2007.

"Here in Philadelphia, the murder rate has been steady-I mean-just terribly increasing."

He may have told some other ones, but this is the one I picked to highlight.
"So far this year (as of January 25), Philadelphia has had 27 homicides.

That's a 37 percent increase from the same date in 2016.
It's also higher than the same date each year going back to 2012, when there were 30 homicides by January 25."

By the numbers: Trump's claim about Philly murder rate

Some people get back up and fight when they get knocked down. Don't like, can't handle it go someplace else.

Doesn't change the fact that your own link shows that homicides when measured year by year have been going down since 2007.

Are they up this year? It's a yes or no, tryclesailordude

Some people get back up and fight when they get knocked down. Don't like, can't handle it go someplace else.

You aint won shit, Philly's numbers are up. Dumbass

They APPEAR to be possibly slated to go up, but remember, there are still 11 months left of the year. Are you hoping for more people to be murdered this year? I say wait until the year end statistic comes out before you start screaming.

The APPEAR to be possibly slated to go up, but remember, there are still 11 months left of the year. Are you hoping for more people to be murdered this year? I say wait until the year end statistic comes out before you start screaming.

Stop putting words in my mouth...again is the number up, yes or no...save your leftist gobblygook, troll

Actually they dropped a lot in 2012 and have been headed back up since then. In 2013 there were 246. Last year 277.
Your article is from Sept. 2016 and made estimates that turned out to be inaccurate.
Here is an article from the same source explaining why trumps statements were inaccurate.

philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/Trump-said-Phillys-murder-rate-is-terribly-increasing-Its-not.html

"Here in Philadelphia, the murder rate has been steady-I mean-just terribly increasing."

He may have told some other ones, but this is the one I picked to highlight.

You're a dumb one, Comrade Camp.

{Of the 30 cities studied, just eight showed an increase in their crime rates from 2015. But the study found that 13 cities, including Los Angeles, Houston, Philadelphia and San Antonio, had increases in their violent crime rates while 21 were projected to see jumps in their murder rates.}

Murders Up in U.S. Cities–But Crime Rate Still Near Record Lows

The APPEAR to be possibly slated to go up, but remember, there are still 11 months left of the year. Are you hoping for more people to be murdered this year? I say wait until the year end statistic comes out before you start screaming.

Stop putting words in my mouth...again is the number up, yes or no...save your leftist gobblygook, troll

Didn't put any words in your mouth Bitchy Irish Ass..........I simply said that according to the current number, they appear to be going up, but there are still 11 months to go, and instead of using a projection, use the actual year end number. And, when you compare 2016 with 2007, there has been a steady decrease in homicides since then.

And then, I asked if you were hoping for more people to die. Never put word one in your mouth.

You're just pissed that you can't spin your stats to prove your point, so you revert to name calling.

Didn't put any words in your mouth Bitchy Irish Ass..........I simply said that according to the current number, they appear to be going up, but there are still 11 months to go, and instead of using a projection, use the actual year end number. And, when you compare 2016 with 2007, there has been a steady decrease in homicides since then.

And then, I asked if you were hoping for more people to die. Never put word one in your mouth.

You're just pissed that you can't spin your stats to prove your point, so you revert to name calling.

Yes or no...that's it. I don't want to read your other crap Trikedude

Forum List

Back