Lib calls for making all bathrooms gender neutral

Well, when these people start walking in on their little girls/children maybe they'll think twice about it.

Oh, for petes sake. Almost everyone's home bathroom is unisex. Why would that be such a problem?

Oh, for petes sake. Almost everyone's home bathroom is unisex. Why would that be such a problem?
They aren't referring to single person bathrooms. THey are referring to a large bathroom with only stalls, and then everyone uses the same sinks, hand driers, etc...Do you usually have multiple people in your home bathroom at the same time?

we are talking out in public. who cares who you let use you bathroom in your own homes. You still wouldn't let some man dressed as woman go in there with them.

Does anyone have any theories on this bizarre "the genders are the same" thing?

They aren't referring to single person bathrooms. THey are referring to a large bathroom with only stalls, and then everyone uses the same sinks, hand driers, etc...Do you usually have multiple people in your home bathroom at the same time?
Yep, I do. I have four kids.

Yep, I do. I have four kids.
Okay, great. But this still isn't that. Those are single occupancy types. The author in this article is referring to large bathrooms that hold many people.

Liberals are the dumbest fucking people on the planet. I work in restaurants and bars on the weekends until close. I sure as hell don't want any female I care about having to share a restroom with men at 1am. smh

There seems to be a trend among businesses that have small restrooms to make them gender neutral. There may be a number of reasons for this. Possibly avoidance of legal liability is one reason.

we are talking out in public. who cares about your own homes
Hey, you want to be upset over unisex potties don't let me stop you!
Hey, let some 40 year old tranny walk in on your 10 year old daughter, whip out an 11 inch Johnson and take a leak, cause the restroom stall was being repaired, but you are ok with that?

Question for those who are wanting this to happen: How can something be fixed when it isn't even broken to begin with? It isn't like your next breath depends on males and females getting to share a public bathroom anyways. Who does separating the two hurt at the end of the day? Oh yeah yee haw that is right. No one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Learn to focus on things that matter more for once, like those who may not see tomorrow because they are really bad sick for example?

Forum List

Back