lib dipshit allowed her 15 year old daughter to have sex with trans sex offender

The transgender woman had a penis and raped this little girl.

A penis would sort of preclude the woman from being a woman.

IMG_5990.JPG
IMG_5990.JPG
It previously raped a 10 year old boy

And the libs/progs want to allow this into your daughters'/granddaughters' bathrooms and locker rooms. I ask a typical libtard question: If precluding access by such a predator saves on girl's life...?

People like that....the parent, the transgender sex offender....they are fucked in the head, big time! :cuckoo:

Can they go back into the straight and narrow? only God knows.....poor lost souls.:(

People like that....the parent, the transgender sex offender....they are fucked in the head, big time! :cuckoo:

Can they go back into the straight and narrow? only God knows.....poor lost souls.:(
Why should they? Their behavior has been sanctioned and congratulated by libs/progs everywhere as free thinking support of their "constitutional rights" to be the biggest, most disgusting perverts possible. I feel sorry for the young victim.

Why should they? Their behavior has been sanctioned and congratulated by libs/progs everywhere as free thinking support of their "constitutional rights" to be the biggest, most disgusting perverts possible. I feel sorry for the young victim.

I know.

It's crazy.

At age 15, you are old enough to make your own sexual decisions without parental guidance. If you believe otherwise, it wont matter. Your children wont wait for your seal of approval.

Forum List

Back