lib politicians pushing for end to gay blood donation ban

Of course blood is tested. So we would never have a problem with a lab tech with something to prove that would falsify results (we had that in a crime lab recently that voided hundreds of convictions) there would never be simply sloppy work with false positives or false negatives. Nah, it would never happen.

It takes up to SIX months for HIV to show up in blood tests. What part of that do you cocksucking politically correct liberal faggot deviants not understand?

Are you prepared for your loved ones to get infected to be politically correct?

Hey steve gay women are allowed to donate blood. So maybe it would be better to ban men altogether from donating because, hey, you never know. Better safe than sorry right you fucker?

Hey steve gay women are allowed to donate blood. So maybe it would be better to ban men altogether from donating because, hey, you never know. Better safe than sorry right you fucker?
Gay women are at very low risk for HIV, hence why they can donate, moron. Why are you fucking stupid? Gay men take it up the ass, making them at risk for HIV.

Are you a fucking retard or something?

75% of people seroconvert/become HIV+ within 20 days of being infected
95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

So what happens if you had sex with someone who has HIV and you go in to donate blood the next day or before that 20 day period?

The same thing that happens now when heteros or gay people who lie and donate catch it. When is the last time you heard of anyone catching AIDS from transfusion? Hasn't been a problem for quite some time now.

That's because it has been banned for 30 years.

75% of people seroconvert/become HIV+ within 20 days of being infected
95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

So what happens if you had sex with someone who has HIV and you go in to donate blood the next day or before that 20 day period?

The same thing that happens now when heteros or gay people who lie and donate catch it. When is the last time you heard of anyone catching AIDS from transfusion? Hasn't been a problem for quite some time now.

It hasn't been a problem because steps were taken to reduce or eliminate that risk. Why would we want to go back to what wasn't working after getting it under control? That's just stupid.

The liberal faggot mind at work. Willing to risk lives over political correctness. That's what deviants do.

I'm sure the bloodbanks don't check for viruses, do they? What a dumbass.

They do, but tests aren't always foolproof. People have become infected through transfusions.

I thought the sentiment was that if something saves even one life, then it's worth it. I guess that only applies to guns.

I salute those who are generous enough to donate blood. It's important to keep the blood supply as safe as possible and if even one bag isn't tested, it would harm people instead of helping.

I'm sure the bloodbanks don't check for viruses, do they? What a dumbass.

They do, but tests aren't always foolproof. People have become infected through transfusions.

I thought the sentiment was that if something saves even one life, then it's worth it. I guess that only applies to guns.

I salute those who are generous enough to donate blood. It's important to keep the blood supply as safe as possible and if even one bag isn't tested, it would harm people instead of helping.

South Nassau Communities Hospital notifies thousands of possible blood contamination | 7online.com

Like I've said before - Leper Colonies

Forum List

Back