Lib school system: smokes, drugs and brawls

It's hard for me to remember a time that we weren't fighting in school, but there were never any fucking pigs around dragging you off to jail on felony charges. The principal used to play for the fudge packers so that was intimidating enough.

anyone who is responsible for putting 4,000 inner city kids into a building where the kids have no respect for adults, authority or each other, is just begging for trouble.
This will not stop until the kids are brought up on criminal charges for inciting riot.
Here's the problem. School administrators are too shit scared of negative publicity so they attempt to handle these things internally.
The kids are not sanctioned in a manner which affects them in any way.
If kids can act out with impunity and no consequences, just what does anyone thing will happen?
The faculty member said it spot on..."It's a zoo"

It's hard for me to remember a time that we weren't fighting in school, but there were never any fucking pigs around dragging you off to jail on felony charges. The principal used to play for the fudge packers so that was intimidating enough.

Ha! Now the kids just beat up the faculty. That's why there are cops in the schools.

Ghetto schools are hopeless. The pearls before swine type thing. No amount of money can change the DNA of the youngsters.

My son goes to an inner-city high school and is actually getting a top-grade education with far less funding than any US school...in Prague, Czech Republic.

Last edited:
Overbrook isn't "ghetto" there, Armchair. :eusa_hand:
Whatever:

White Students 9
Hispanic 13
Black Students 1,564
Asian Students 2

Wouldn't let my son go there, that's for sure.

Overbrook High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Public School

Thanks for coming out.
I love my son and will do whatever I can to protect him. If some self-righteous prick thinks that's racist, I can hardly bring myself to give a rat's ass.

Whatever:

White Students 9
Hispanic 13
Black Students 1,564
Asian Students 2

Wouldn't let my son go there, that's for sure.

Overbrook High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Public School

Thanks for coming out.
I love my son and will do whatever I can to protect him. If some self-righteous prick thinks that's racist, I can hardly bring myself to give a rat's ass.

Not necessarily racist (although you are the one going to all the trouble to count ethnicities), but consumed by irrational fear? Definitely.
Because we all know when faced with the unknown, the thing to do is run away.

Not to mention, the school bus from Prague to Overbrook won't be running until that bridge over the Atlantic is finished anyway... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Thanks for coming out.

Not necessarily racist (although you are the one going to all the trouble to count ethnicities), but consumed by irrational fear? Definitely.

Not to mention, the school bus from Prague to Overbrook won't be running until that bridge over the Atlantic is finished anyway... :eusa_whistle:
Would you send your kid to that school just to prove you're a self-righteous prick?

Would you send your kid to that school just to prove you're a self-righteous prick?

I tell you what, I wouldn't go on a message board and whine about a place five thousand miles away from me that I didn't know from a hole in the ground.

I grew up in that area. You lose.

Thanks for coming out.

I don't care who or what type of people go to a school. If the school performs poorly, has discipline and crime problems, it's a no brainer to not send my kid there.
Got a problem with that? TOUGH SHIT

I tell you what, I wouldn't go on a message board and whine about a place five thousand miles away from me that I didn't know from a hole in the ground.

I grew up in that area. You lose.
You are being evasive.

Just answer the question

I don't care who or what type of people go to a school. If the school performs poorly, has discipline and crime problems, it's a no brainer to not send my kid there.
Got a problem with that? TOUGH SHIT

It's a no brainer to bellow that you're going to keep your kid out of a school that's five thousand miles away on another continent, Braiiniac.

Forum List

Back