Liberal admiration for the Kim family, what's that about?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
What is it about the North Korean ruling family that so fascinates the Left? Kim Jung's sister shows up at the Olympics, sits on her ass and smirks. The Left acts like 80s school girls at a Madonna concert. She did absolutely NOTHING but sit there and there was nothing but glowing praise "Oh she totally upstaged Mike Pence". WTF?

Now with a possible meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jung Un the Left again shows their admiration for the Kim family. "Oh he will wipe the floor with Trump" "Trump has no idea what he's in for". Where does that come from? Kim Jung has been a coddled royal who has never had to compete or fight for anything in his entire life. Any challenger either ends up in prison or dead. What makes the Left think this is some brilliant negotiation wizard? He's an evil toad who had his half brother murdered because he thought he MiGHT be a threat to his power. This admiration for a despotic ruling family totally baffles me.

What is it about the North Korean ruling family that so fascinates the Left? Kim Jung's sister shows up at the Olympics, sits on her ass and smirks. The Left acts like 80s school girls at a Madonna concert. She did absolutely NOTHING but sit there and there was nothing but glowing praise "Oh she totally upstaged Mike Pence". WTF?

Now with a possible meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jung Un the Left again shows their admiration for the Kim family. "Oh he will wipe the floor with Trump" "Trump has no idea what he's in for". Where does that come from? Kim Jung has been a coddled royal who has never had to compete or fight for anything in his entire life. Any challenger either ends up in prison or dead. What makes the Left think this is some brilliant negotiation wizard? He's an evil toad who had his half brother murdered because he thought he MiGHT be a threat to his power. This admiration for a despotic ruling family totally baffles me.

The democrats have been fully radicalized by Obama, Bill Ayers, Farrakhan, etc.

Strawman fallacy.

Indeed, far too many on the authoritarian right are enamored of dictators, tyrants, and autocrats – Putin being a prime example.

When the soviets were our primary enemy libturds tried to undermine Reagan in their favor.

When that shit the bed and islamic jihadists crawled out from under their rocks bed wetters embraced them and parroted inane drivel about "islamophobia" when it came time to fight them.

Now their new friends in North Korea already have an Orwellian Dystopia firmly established, I'm surprised to took the bed wetters this long. I wonder if mindless drones at UC Berkeley aren't silk screening images of Kim Jung Un on T-Shirts as we speak.

You have liberals confused with Trump.
It's Trump that admires dictators like the leaders of China, Russia and yes, North Korea.

They wish they had a similar set-up.

American liberals are jealous that North Korea has created a progressive utopia.
When did this liberal state that?
Which liberal would that be?

I have never seen you make a statement consistent with liberal political philosophy. All you do is say stupid shit.
I can't help it if you don't get around... I've never seen you state any liberal philosophy either, but I didn't know I was suppose to...Thanks creepy bastard...

Strawman fallacy.

Indeed, far too many on the authoritarian right are enamored of dictators, tyrants, and autocrats – Putin being a prime example.

Which is why most of those on the "authoritarian right" would just as soon nuclear-fry Jong Un. Gotcha.

They aren’t Trump.
That’s all it takes.

American liberals are jealous that North Korea has created a progressive utopia.
When did this liberal state that?
Which liberal would that be?

I have never seen you make a statement consistent with liberal political philosophy. All you do is say stupid shit.
I can't help it if you don't get around... I've never seen you state any liberal philosophy either, but I didn't know I was suppose to...Thanks creepy bastard...

I don't know

what's complete detachment from reality like?

I don't know

what's complete detachment from reality like?

If you had a grasp of reality rather than a mouthful your own prostate you would not have to ask.

The thread premise, of course, raises the question: are most conservatives truly this stupid and ignorant, or are they merely pathological liars – likely both.

Which is why most of those on the "authoritarian right" would just as soon nuclear-fry Jong Un. Gotcha.

man-saying-bingo.gif

Yet at the same time we will accept effective diplomatic solutions where our interests as a nation are not undermined.

Forum List

Back