Liberal birthers.

Since the Ted Cruz birth certificate dual citizenship story came out many of the lefties here have morphed into the very thing they used to love to hate birthers who else finds this funny as freaking hell?:lol:

I prefer to refer to myself as a died in the wool American concerned with Liberty, Freedom and the integrity of our electoral process

If he passes muster with Orly Taitz, Ted Cruz is OK with me

You might be concerned about your own liberty and freedom, but you have no problem promoting political whores who work to undermine my freedom to carry guns, use my property as I see fit, and keep what I earn. If you even understood the concept of integrity, you'd be demanding voters showed ID.

As an American Patriot, I just don't like those Canadians coming down here thinking they can run the country

He was born in Canada which means he's not a natural born citizen of the US. That having been said, I say let him run. If he loved the country so much to become a citizen I say that's a feather in his cap.

As a side note, what do you think would happen if, I guess it would be a federal district court, deemed him ineligible to run? I mean, will he be fined if he tried to get on ballots, arrested? I'm unaware of the penalty for running for office when you have no standing to do so.

Who would have jurisdiction to decide about the legality?

Since the Ted Cruz birth certificate dual citizenship story came out many of the lefties here have morphed into the very thing they used to love to hate birthers who else finds this funny as freaking hell?:lol:

Hmmm, sarcasm from the left? Nah! Nobody would poke fun at birthers. :lol:

Forum List

Back