Liberal Democrats are blaming Christians and guns for the Orlando attack

Ha, go figure? The Terrorist nutter was actually one of their own. He was a self-hating gay, registered Democrat Terrorist. It is what it is.
Plus, the banner on Fox News today had a bar patron who said the shooter was a frequent visitor to the bar and was always trying to pick up men and that he had a gay dating app on his phone. Little tidbits here and there. Maybe he was cuckolded and blew his cool. .

He confronted his ex-lover and when he did agree to hook back up, The wacko went on a killing spree. Nuttin to do with Islam. Is that what you're implying?

Ha, go figure? The Terrorist nutter was actually one of their own. He was a self-hating gay, registered Democrat Terrorist. It is what it is.
Plus, the banner on Fox News today had a bar patron who said the shooter was a frequent visitor to the bar and was always trying to pick up men and that he had a gay dating app on his phone. Little tidbits here and there. Maybe he was cuckolded and blew his cool. .

He confronted his ex-lover and when he did agree to hook back up, The wacko went on a killing spree. Nuttin to do with Islam. Is that what you're implying?
No, I just relayed what I saw on a news banner. The full story will follow and the first thing a liberal pinhead will say is, "It's a lie!!, Fox News lies!!"

Well, he did pledge his allegiance to ISIS on the 911 call. But i'll let you ponder that one for yourself. He was likely a conflicted self-hating homosexual. His Muslim faith doesn't tolerate homosexuality. I'm sure that played a big part in it.

But then again, it could have been about being a jilted lover too. Regardless, we do know he was a Muslim and registered Democrat, who lost it and slaughtered 49 Americans. He was one of you. It is what it is.

Liberal Democrats are blaming Christians and guns for the Orlando attack on a gay nightclub, which was carried out by a Muslim who was a registered Democrat.

LGBT people I have this to say. If you drink this Kool-Aid, you will pay for it with your lives.

Hillary has promised that she will let in thousands more Islamic refugees, and among them more Muslim terrorists will come here, they will kill more LGBT, and your entire community will have to go into hiding.

This won't be an imaginary closet, as you have experienced in the past, a construct of social disapproval forcing you to be discreet about your sexual identity.

No, you will be forced to hide in a real, physical closet, or an attic, or basement.

And it will be Christians who will be hiding you, and feeding you, because it will be unsafe for you to walk the streets and earn a living.
Link or it didn't happen..

Mmmm.. how salacious!

So, it was not only Muslim-on-gay violence, it was gay-on-gay violence, and he was also a registered Democrat.

So Democrats are trying to blame Republican social conservative Christians for the violent act of a gay Democrat Muslim.

And this is quite typical of Democrats, because they hate us more than they hate Islamic terrorists.

So, it was not only Muslim-on-gay violence, it was gay-on-gay violence, and he was also a registered Democrat.

So Democrats are trying to blame Republican social conservative Christians for the violent act of a gay Democrat Muslim.

Still waiting for an example of one of these legendary Democrats.....

Well, he did pledge his allegiance to ISIS on the 911 call. But i'll let you ponder that one for yourself. He was likely a conflicted self-hating homosexual. His Muslim faith doesn't tolerate homosexuality. I'm sure that played a big part in it.

But then again, it could have been about being a jilted lover too. Regardless, we do know he was a Muslim and registered Democrat, who lost it and slaughtered 49 Americans. He was one of you. It is what it is.

He was a gun owner, a male and an American.

He was one of you.

One of us actually.

It is what it is.

Ah the blame game is so much easier than focusing on actual problems.

Why did the FBI drop the investigation? People are coming out of the woodwork claiming the shooters ties to Islamic radicalism but the FBI couldn't find them. The democrat party's typical cry about gun control is just a dodge to avoid criticism of the administration and the A.G. who once threatened American with arrest if they dared insult a Muslem.
Government is often incompetent...and sometimes complicit. When you have sociopaths running things, this is what you get.

Liberal Democrats are blaming Christians and guns for the Orlando attack on a gay nightclub, which was carried out by a Muslim who was a registered Democrat.

LGBT people I have this to say. If you drink this Kool-Aid, you will pay for it with your lives.

Hillary has promised that she will let in thousands more Islamic refugees, and among them more Muslim terrorists will come here, they will kill more LGBT, and your entire community will have to go into hiding.

This won't be an imaginary closet, as you have experienced in the past, a construct of social disapproval forcing you to be discreet about your sexual identity.

No, you will be forced to hide in a real, physical closet, or an attic, or basement.

And it will be Christians who will be hiding you, and feeding you, because it will be unsafe for you to walk the streets and earn a living.
And this illustrates well why most on the right are indeed reprehensible.

Democrats are trying to unite the country, to bring all Americans together to address problems that concern all of us.

But conservatives and republicans for the most part seek only to divide the American people, this thread premise being one of many sad examples.

"democrats trying to unite" What have you been drinking? Send me some.

He was one of you.

One of us actually.

It is what it is.

No he was not one of us. He was a fanatical Muslim full of hate for his fellow man. If you are like him, I suggest getting mental help fast before you kill innocent people.

He was one of you.

One of us actually.

It is what it is.

No he was not one of us. He was a fanatical Muslim full of hate for his fellow man. If you are like him, I suggest getting mental help fast before you kill innocent people.

He was an American, a male and a gun owner- I doubt you are anyone of those- but I am.

Forum List

Back