Liberal environmentalists blamed for Calif. water crisis

How do you imagine they keep the Sacramento river from turning into salt water. And if the levies ever break (earth quake country) the central valley will become an inland sea.
There is a system they decided a minnow was more important than humans. One day you will wake up and realize, liberal policies are dangerous. In this case California could run out of water, by their own choice. Oh liberals also took water from farmers, billions of gallons. Wonder how many fish died from the sudden salinity change that did to the san Francisco bay. Lol, liberals are idiots.

Golly, I wonder why it is that the huge farm corporations pay practically nothing for water?

Link???

You people don't really know anything, do you.

http://www.oecd.org/unitedstates/45016437.pdf

Nice. It doesn't say anything.
Thanks for going there, I got tired of doing it.

How do you imagine they keep the Sacramento river from turning into salt water. And if the levies ever break (earth quake country) the central valley will become an inland sea.
There is a system they decided a minnow was more important than humans. One day you will wake up and realize, liberal policies are dangerous. In this case California could run out of water, by their own choice. Oh liberals also took water from farmers, billions of gallons. Wonder how many fish died from the sudden salinity change that did to the san Francisco bay. Lol, liberals are idiots.

Golly, I wonder why it is that the huge farm corporations pay practically nothing for water?
Do you not understand how the world works? You're entire food supply depends on water. Even the alcohol you are drinking. Farmers water their crops, which gives humans and animals we eat food. Irrigrating the fields also benefits in other ways. So you want to charge farmers full price? Do they also have to pay the sewer recycling charge. The more they pay, the more you pay for food.

The difference is that I'm here, in California farmland, and you're not. I know all about it, and you know nothing.
Okay then when you get thirsty, don't ask me for a glass of water. You're worried about what farmer's pay for water? While you're liberal government dumps it into the San Francisco bay for free. To save a minnow? Think about how low your water bill would be if there wasn't a shortage of water. My water bill runs about $40.00 a month. But we rednecks don't like to waste our natural resources. Good day.

Minnow? So then you don't know anything about the multi million dollar fishing industry that depends on a healthy salmon run in California rivers. Some people are just ignorant of these kind of facts. I'm more than happy to set the record straight for you.

Do you not understand how the world works? You're entire food supply depends on water. Even the alcohol you are drinking. Farmers water their crops, which gives humans and animals we eat food. Irrigrating the fields also benefits in other ways. So you want to charge farmers full price? Do they also have to pay the sewer recycling charge. The more they pay, the more you pay for food.

The difference is that I'm here, in California farmland, and you're not. I know all about it, and you know nothing.
Okay then when you get thirsty, don't ask me for a glass of water. You're worried about what farmer's pay for water? While you're liberal government dumps it into the San Francisco bay for free. To save a minnow? Think about how low your water bill would be if there wasn't a shortage of water. My water bill runs about $40.00 a month. But we rednecks don't like to waste our natural resources. Good day.

Minnow? So then you don't know anything about the multi million dollar fishing industry that depends on a healthy salmon run in California rivers. Some people are just ignorant of these kind of facts. I'm more than happy to set the record straight for you.

Keep on trying...you know not of what you speak about...

Link???

You mean you couldn't be bothered to read anything.

I like all the facts you've presented in rebuttal. Funny though, they look more like opinions than facts.

The drought is caused by lack of precipitation.

Who/What caused the lack of precipitation? Ice Age-Global Warming-Climate Change-Bush Cheney?? Bottom line is that you Leftists are going to want the people to pay the penance. Think a citizen from another country who broke the law entering California is going to abide by such a mandate or are you people going to give them a pass and only hold citizens accountable?

Of course that's part of it. They don't care about humans. they believe they can save Mother earth and clear out a few people all at the same time

they think we are overpopulated as it is

instead of gas ovens they just cut off their water supply

I wonder if any of you scholars realized the kind of choices farm corporations make. Did you know that growing almonds in California is so water intensive that it requires about one gallon per almond to produce. Think about that next time you eat a little snack bag of smoked almonds, it took about fifty gallons to produce that little snack. Did you also know that California produces more rice than Japan? Ever see a rice field? They use a lot of water. I wonder if they could grow rice some place where it rains?

Link???

You mean you couldn't be bothered to read anything.

No, it means I'd ALREADY read it before you posted it. It doesn't back your claim.

Who/What caused the lack of precipitation? Ice Age-Global Warming-Climate Change-Bush Cheney?? Bottom line is that you Leftists are going to want the people to pay the penance. Think a citizen from another country who broke the law entering California is going to abide by such a mandate or are you people going to give them a pass and only hold citizens accountable?

I blame Memories Pizza and their refusal to cater a hypothetical gay wedding and Daddy Duck Dynasty for advocating that men marry 15 year old girls.

Judging from the moonbat outrage, these are the seminal issues of the past few millenia.

I like all the facts you've presented in rebuttal. Funny though, they look more like opinions than facts.

You're describing your own posts now.

You're describing your own posts now.
I can hardly wait to see you produce the evidence that refutes anything I've said.

No dipshit, they poured it right into San Francisco bay, and you're also a dumbass for sticking up for this insanity.

:eusa_whistle:

Lots of thirsty illegals don't help either.
Stupid premise. End of story.

Speaking of stupid ^^^^

The state's population has doubled since the bright lights in Sacramento stopped development of new reservoirs.

Which has what to do with illegal aliens?

It seems you are unacquainted with Math and Logic. What happens to a population when millions of people are added?

Lots of thirsty illegals don't help either.
Stupid premise. End of story.

Speaking of stupid ^^^^

The state's population has doubled since the bright lights in Sacramento stopped development of new reservoirs.

Which has what to do with illegal aliens?

It seems you are unacquainted with Math and Logic. What happens to a population when millions of people are added?
All those millions of illegals, watering their lawns.....is that the theory here?

Forum List

Back