Liberal environmentalists blamed for Calif. water crisis

Well since we control the climate, jerry brown and the rest of the merry men out in utopia should be able to produce a few inches of rain.

WOW!! Republicans blame liberals for something? Breaking News!!
Nope just proving to you, that liberal policies don't work. We also have Obama for creating the long list, in six years.

Oh you think allegations are proof. You're gay. That's proof of your homosexuality. ..because I just said it. Now go be gay
No, if I remember right California was dumping millions gallons of fresh water into the ocean for some animal or something. Just think if they saved it instead?

You dont remember right. I just said so, which to you is proof
Okay it's billions of gallons of water dumped from the central valley into the San Francisco bay. To save the delta smelt a fish that is about 3" long. California only has it's own self to blame, for letting the liberal environmentalist get in control.

How many years ago was that? Does anyone remember?

WOW!! Republicans blame liberals for something? Breaking News!!
Nope just proving to you, that liberal policies don't work. We also have Obama for creating the long list, in six years.

Oh you think allegations are proof. You're gay. That's proof of your homosexuality. ..because I just said it. Now go be gay
No, if I remember right California was dumping millions gallons of fresh water into the ocean for some animal or something. Just think if they saved it instead?

No, you don't remember right, they were periodically releasing enough water to allow the salmon to run. No doubt farm corporations would have no problem seeing commercial fishermen go out of business.
No dipshit, they poured it right into San Francisco bay, and you're also a dumbass for sticking up for this insanity.

How do you imagine they keep the Sacramento river from turning into salt water. And if the levies ever break (earth quake country) the central valley will become an inland sea.

Sure $50.00 retail. Who much wholesale?

Keep in mind that I'm a contractor. Wholesale to retail can be as much as 70%.
That is wholesale.[/QUOTE]

WHAT is wholesale? I pay wholesale my customers pay the extended price.

Wholesale $10.00
Extended $17.50

No, you don't remember right, they were periodically releasing enough water to allow the salmon to run. No doubt farm corporations would have no problem seeing commercial fishermen go out of business.
No dipshit, they poured it right into San Francisco bay, and you're also a dumbass for sticking up for this insanity.

How do you imagine they keep the Sacramento river from turning into salt water. And if the levies ever break (earth quake country) the central valley will become an inland sea.
There is a system they decided a minnow was more important than humans. One day you will wake up and realize, liberal policies are dangerous. In this case California could run out of water, by their own choice. Oh liberals also took water from farmers, billions of gallons. Wonder how many fish died from the sudden salinity change that did to the san Francisco bay. Lol, liberals are idiots.

The drought is caused by lack of precipitation.

What a clueless post. We don't have a drought every year. It rains and snows quite at times. That's why we have a network of reservoirs and canals to store and distribute water. Sadly, the Democrats who control the state cancelled water storage projects in the 1970s. We've added no new capacity while the population has doubled. Add to that the lunacy of actually draining reservoirs for Environ Nazi purposes. The water shortage is a Man Made Disaster.

Brock Reservoir in Gordon Wells , CA, was completed in 2010. A new reservoir.

Would you like to apologize for being stupid, or would you like to apologize for being dishonest? Or would you like to silently ignore that you've been proven to be one or the other?

Seven Oaks Dam near Redlands California was completed in 1999. It's reservoir capacity is 145,600 acre·ft.

Shall I go on?
70% of California's rainwater goes out to the sea, even with all the reservoirs you think their building. If you asshole enviro-wacks would stop screaming about spotted owls, maybe they could build more.

They don't have water in the ones that exist dumbass.

Dumbass. The Enviro-Nazis have gotten the state to let large amounts of water out of the reservoirs each year instead of maintaining full capacity.

Indeed!
The Emptying of Northern California Reservoirs

There is a system they decided a minnow was more important than humans. One day you will wake up and realize, liberal policies are dangerous. In this case California could run out of water, by their own choice. Oh liberals also took water from farmers, billions of gallons. Wonder how many fish died from the sudden salinity change that did to the san Francisco bay. Lol, liberals are idiots.

Golly, I wonder why it is that the huge farm corporations pay practically nothing for water?

CA is just the latest in an unbroken string of Progressive failures

Another dummy who can't be bothered to read anything. How many Republican governors has California had over the past few decades? Any idea, any clue at all?

You dont remember right. I just said so, which to you is proof
Okay it's billions of gallons of water dumped from the central valley into the San Francisco bay. To save the delta smelt a fish that is about 3" long. California only has it's own self to blame, for letting the liberal environmentalist get in control.

How many years ago was that? Does anyone remember?

Since 2010??
Judge allows slowdown of pumps to protect smelt - latimes

Golly, I wonder why it is that the huge farm corporations pay practically nothing for water?
Do you not understand how the world works? You're entire food supply depends on water. Even the alcohol you are drinking. Farmers water their crops, which gives humans and animals we eat food. Irrigrating the fields also benefits in other ways. So you want to charge farmers full price? Do they also have to pay the sewer recycling charge. The more they pay, the more you pay for food.

Link???

Link???

You people don't really know anything, do you.

http://www.oecd.org/unitedstates/45016437.pdf

Do you not understand how the world works? You're entire food supply depends on water. Even the alcohol you are drinking. Farmers water their crops, which gives humans and animals we eat food. Irrigrating the fields also benefits in other ways. So you want to charge farmers full price? Do they also have to pay the sewer recycling charge. The more they pay, the more you pay for food.

The difference is that I'm here, in California farmland, and you're not. I know all about it, and you know nothing.

Link???

You people don't really know anything, do you.

http://www.oecd.org/unitedstates/45016437.pdf

Nice. It doesn't say anything.

The difference is that I'm here, in California farmland, and you're not. I know all about it, and you know nothing.
Okay then when you get thirsty, don't ask me for a glass of water. You're worried about what farmer's pay for water? While you're liberal government dumps it into the San Francisco bay for free. To save a minnow? Think about how low your water bill would be if there wasn't a shortage of water. My water bill runs about $40.00 a month. But we rednecks don't like to waste our natural resources. Good day.

Forum List

Back