🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal environmentalists blamed for Calif. water crisis

Environmentalists have zero to minimal effect on gov't, policy, or gov't. The cold hard fact is it isn't raining out there. Less rain equals less water. I don't care how much you drill for water or. Build reservoirs, until it rains ALOT more things won't change NO MATTER what is done. Mug advice is to move to Alabama or Mississippi where one can build a small business without having to pay one's employees.

Former Hewlett-Packard CEO and potential Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina is blaming California’s water crisis on “liberal environmentalists” who are “willing to sacrifice other people’s lives and livelihoods at the altar of their ideology.”

“With different policies over the last 20 years, all of this could be avoided,” Ms. Fiorina said in an interview Monday on Glenn Beck’s radio show, The Blazereported. “Despite the fact that California has suffered from droughts for millennia, liberal environmentalists have prevented the building of a single new reservoir or a single new water conveyance system over decades during a period in which California’s population has doubled.”

Ms. Fiorina said that as a result, 70 percent of California’s rainfall “washes out to sea” every year, The Blaze reported.

“California is a classic case of liberals being willing to sacrifice other people’s lives and livelihoods at the altar of their ideology. It is a tragedy,” Ms. Fiorina said.

“Government has grown so huge, so powerful, so costly, so complex, it is literally crushing the life out of this country,” she argued. “It is crushing small and family-owned businesses, which are the economic engine of our nation. It is crushing possibilities out of people’s lives by entangling them in a web of dependence from which they cannot escape. The weight, the cost and the power of government are literally crushing the potential of the nation.

“We must, absolutely must, get government under control, which means reducing its size and its power and its complexity in really fundamental ways,” Ms. Fiorina said, The Blaze reported. “And that is why I am seriously considering running for president, and will make a final decision over the next month or so. I have come to the point of view that too many politicians have been captured in this system for too long, and they no longer see what needs to be done.”

California Gov. Jerry Brown announced a crackdown last week on residential and businesses in an effort to reduce overall water usage by 25 percent over the next nine months.

Read more: Carly Fiorina blames liberal environmentalists for California water crisis - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

VerdeConserv.jpg

VerdeLib.jpg

John-Hawkins-on-Hypocritical-Environmentalists.jpg

Rain would help. Also if farming corporations would all adopt efficient irrigation systems, instead of using sprinklers and flood irrigation, there would be a lot more water in California. The farm corporations pay pennies on the dollar for water compared to average consumers. Maybe if everyone paid the same rate they'd be a little more enthusiastic about efficiency.

Texas had a massive drought in 2011 - 2012. I guess the RWnuts forgot to blame that one on liberals.

Is that all that is important to you? that's just dumb bringing up Texas

Hey, welfare queen, since you're too stupid to realize it, the OP politicized the drought.
No, actually he politicized liberal policies that prevented preparation for a drought. Now everyone suffers. A liberal policy working as planned.

WOW!! Republicans blame liberals for something? Breaking News!!
Nope just proving to you, that liberal policies don't work. We also have Obama for creating the long list, in six years.

Oh you think allegations are proof. You're gay. That's proof of your homosexuality. ..because I just said it. Now go be gay
No, if I remember right California was dumping millions gallons of fresh water into the ocean for some animal or something. Just think if they saved it instead?

Fiorina sounds like the nutters on USMB. Instead of spending most of her recent past shipping US jobs overseas, maybe she should have gone back to college and studied ecology.

Nope just proving to you, that liberal policies don't work. We also have Obama for creating the long list, in six years.

Oh you think allegations are proof. You're gay. That's proof of your homosexuality. ..because I just said it. Now go be gay
No, if I remember right California was dumping millions gallons of fresh water into the ocean for some animal or something. Just think if they saved it instead?

You dont remember right. I just said so, which to you is proof

No, you don't remember right, they were periodically releasing enough water to allow the salmon to run. No doubt farm corporations would have no problem seeing commercial fishermen go out of business.

You dont remember right. I just said so, which to you is proof
Okay it's billions of gallons of water dumped from the central valley into the San Francisco bay. To save the delta smelt a fish that is about 3" long. California only has it's own self to blame, for letting the liberal environmentalist get in control.

You think the length of a fish is important as opposed to the waters ecosystem? Lol...what like a 4 inch fish is acceptable? GTFOH

No, you don't remember right, they were periodically releasing enough water to allow the salmon to run. No doubt farm corporations would have no problem seeing commercial fishermen go out of business.
No dipshit, they poured it right into San Francisco bay, and you're also a dumbass for sticking up for this insanity.

My guess is she knows more about businesses than you do.

California is VERY hard on small business, you can't even collect 50% down on a job unless the customers volunteers it. If 50% of the job is materials you are sticking your neck out for someone that might not pay.

Weren't those regulations put in place because crooks posing as business people stole from consumers?

When exactly are materials EVER 50% of a job? You really need to look a your pricing policy.

My guess is she knows more about businesses than you do.

California is VERY hard on small business, you can't even collect 50% down on a job unless the customers volunteers it. If 50% of the job is materials you are sticking your neck out for someone that might not pay.

Weren't those regulations put in place because crooks posing as business people stole from consumers?

When exactly are materials EVER 50% of a job? You really need to look a your pricing policy.
Just one example, have you ever built a deck? The decking boards can run $50.00 a piece.

The drought was caused by lack of rain. The shortage, however, can be placed on the liberals for their whacked policies of putting the lives of the voters under that of the minnow they were claiming to save. No matter what, it's the voters fault for sliding that liberal dick in their ass and taking a healthy dose of balls deep environmentalism.

Actually building infrastructure isn't the answer according to republicans and conservatives.

It costs money and the last thing conservatives want to do is spend money and have to raise taxes.

No, their solution to drought is to PRAY. Not build infrastructure. The governor advised all people of Georgia to pray for rain. He even invited ministers to the capitol to help them pray for rain.

Ga. governor to pray for rain - Weather | NBC News

Just one example, have you ever built a deck? The decking boards can run $50.00 a piece.

Sure $50.00 retail. How much wholesale?

Keep in mind that I'm a contractor. Wholesale to retail can be as much as 70%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back