Liberal hero Al Gore's dad tried to stop the Civil Rights Act; Dems are racist folks.

Yous misrepresented her. Your analysis is false. You cannot show that her writings were aimed only at minorities. Skip along.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." -- Hillary's mentor and hero

It's amazing how blind Democrats....especially non white Democrats....are to the evil and racism of that party. We can provide countless examples and they just bury their heads and stay in line. Planned Parenthood founded to exterminate blacks (FACT). The KKK. Jim Crowe.

Well....here is another. Al Gore Sr., father of Al Gore Idiot, filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act and tried to block it.

Once again....a powerful Democrat fighting AGAINST the best interests of the black community.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albert Gore Sr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Do you think that Gore Sr.'s political ideology aligns closer to the political ideology of contemporary Conservatives or contemporary Liberals? Would you say that the political ideology of circa 1964 Democrats aligns closer to Conservatism or Liberalism as we understand those terms today?

Would Theodore Roosevelt be welcomed into the modern Republican party? Would Strom Thurmond be welcomed into the modern Democrat party?

If I was Conservative, I'd want to pull the wool over other gullible eyes too if, for nothing else, to try to preserve my dignity.

Yous misrepresented her. Your analysis is false. You cannot show that her writings were aimed only at minorities. Skip along.

"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." -- Hillary's mentor and hero

You're just giving up..This post looks like you on the ground flailing

It's amazing how blind Democrats....especially non white Democrats....are to the evil and racism of that party. We can provide countless examples and they just bury their heads and stay in line. Planned Parenthood founded to exterminate blacks (FACT). The KKK. Jim Crowe.

Well....here is another. Al Gore Sr., father of Al Gore Idiot, filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act and tried to block it.

Once again....a powerful Democrat fighting AGAINST the best interests of the black community.

Do you think that Gore Sr.'s political ideology aligns closer to the political ideology of contemporary Conservatives or contemporary Liberals? Would you say that the political ideology of circa 1964 Democrats aligns closer to Conservatism or Liberalism as we understand those terms today?

Would Theodore Roosevelt be welcomed into the modern Republican party? Would Strom Thurmond be welcomed into the modern Democrat party?

If I was Conservative, I'd want to pull the wool over other gullible eyes too if, for nothing else, to try to preserve my dignity.

Well....we want blacks to be free and independent of the chains of government dependence.

What would that align us with?

Well....we want blacks to be free and independent of the chains of government dependence.

You want their votes. You don't give a damn about their condition.

Shredding the social safety net? I'd say you are aligned with the heartless, shortsighted and greedy.

Bobby Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle Democrat Senate Majority Leader the "Conscious of the Senate" with a 5/100 Conservative rating...was a "Conservative"???

Senator Robert C. Byrd of WV Progressive Rating Scorecard and Contact Information from That's My Congress
What was his NAACP ratings later on? Or the ACLU? He moved from the racism of his conservative you to the non-racism of his old age. Thurmond could not do that. That racist son of a bith would not even recognize his own illegitimate black daughter, who dearly loved him.

Frank, your heroes were awful people.

Careful Bucs might just cite himself as proof. That always works well for him
Keys used to do that all the time.

There is a way in Wikipedia now to hide one's scholarship and just cite the location, so in fact one cites oneself without giving it away.

Mike Griffiths at least makes it clear when he cites himself. Edward Baiamonte plays it both ways.

Bobby Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle Democrat Senate Majority Leader the "Conscious of the Senate" with a 5/100 Conservative rating...was a "Conservative"???

Senator Robert C. Byrd of WV Progressive Rating Scorecard and Contact Information from That's My Congress
What was his NAACP ratings later on? Or the ACLU? He moved from the racism of his conservative you to the non-racism of his old age. Thurmond could not do that. That racist son of a bith would not even recognize his own illegitimate black daughter, who dearly loved him.

What happened to the phony, "but but but those southern lynching democrats were all Conservatives" meme?

You're just giving up..This post looks like you on the ground flailing

You ESL kids have trouble with the language, I get that. Which part didn't you understand?

What happened to the phony, "but but but those southern lynching democrats were all Conservatives" meme?
Those are your silly words, Frank. We are talking about Byrd, where you got your argument handed to you on its ass. Tell us about your admiration for Thurmond.

Those are your silly words, Frank. We are talking about Byrd, where you got your argument handed to you on its ass. Tell us about your admiration for Thurmond.

No. You Progressives said that Southern racist lynching Democrats were really Conservatives. Shame the numbers tell a different story

Jake your party has a President who boasted "I'll have them (insert vernacular for blacks) voting for Democrats for the next 200 year" and he wasn't a Conservative

That is your party, bub.

My party is that of Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, and Bush the Elder.

True Republicans are working to stop Trump.

We will succeed.

How much of your father's behavior do you take responsibility for?

Is Trump responsible for what his dad did as well? Or just Dems?

Al Gore jr. stayed in the racist democrat party.....

Al Gore Jr. knew his father and the democrat party were racists......according to you guys that makes it wrong to belong to the democrat party...the party of racism.

Ah the 1964 Civil Rights Act- proposed by Democrats, and passed by Democrats with Republican assistance.

Voted against by every Southern Senator and legislator- regardless of party.

What I love about these threads is racists who complain most about 'blacks' also complain that 'blacks' are sooooo stupid that they vote Democrat.

Fact: Every major minority group in the United States treats the Republican Party like a party of lepers- because they see something in the Republican Party which offends them.

And threads like this prove them right.

Forum List

Back