Liberal Inquisition picking up speed

Eich supported a position that had been Obama's until 2 years ago.
Libs are nothing if not hypocritical witch hunters.

And I'll bet a million to one Obama would not have "evolved" on the matter if it were not for Joe Biden's fuck up. In fact the WH said his comments "forced Obama hand" but then said he planned on doing it later in the year. <insert gigantic rolly eyes here>

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/76103.html

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8930765 said:
Probably true. So what?
Exactly. Keep defending the rich. They appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

Lol as if congress isn't rich and Obama as well, as any actor and actress you may enjoy, don't forget about the athletes. Heck the creator of liberal news sites like Arianna Huffington from the Huffington Post is worth 50 Million! Seems as if the only "rich" who are bad are anyone not identifying with your party.
What is my party? Democrats? Obama is a war criminal like Bush, and Huffington Post is an online tabloid that belongs in the same category as FOX News.

So tell me, what is my political party?

I switched to Opera, I actually like it better. Mozilla made a big mistake since they were well aware of Eich's donation long before naming him CEO. I also think the federal courts would strike down disclosure laws based on retribution for political speech.

Um. NO.

I want to know what policy positions rich people are buying.

I think you guys fail to understand why Eich's support of Prop 8 was so odious.

It just didn't "support traditional marriage". It made all sort of claims that if the gays won, they'd be molesting their children in school and teaching them fisting.

Prop 8 supporters engaged in all sorts of blood libel to get barely a majority to support it. And Eich was totally good with these slanders.

Probably true. So what?
Exactly. Keep defending the rich. They appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

Is Eich rich? I have no idea. I dont care. The fags hounded him from office. That's what I care about. I hate fags.

You know, there've been studies that show that most homophobic people are latent homosexuals themselves.

So I'd advise no one drop the soap around Rabbid. Just to be safe.

Probably true. So what?

If it were not for Eich you wouldn't be posting on this board, he invented Java script, every site on the web uses it. Exactly what have you contributed to make things better for people?

And he was richly compensated for it.

The dozens of Code Monkeys who actually wrote the code... not so much.

Oh goody, a cartoon thread!

129250_600.jpg

129375_600.jpg

Gay+Marriage+Threat.jpg

Who, precisely, is "the rich", anyway?

Could someone provide a clear & comprehensive description of these terrible people?

Thanks in advance.

Well, it's probably hard to identify them because there are so few...but they are getting richer and richer.

Here Is Why You're Not Making It In America: Your Sunday Morning Conversation

Berkeley economics professor Emmanuel Saez determined that "the top 1 percent" had captured "121 percent of the income gains in the first two years of the recovery."

Who are they? We know that six of them come from the same family...

Who, precisely, is "the rich", anyway?

Could someone provide a clear & comprehensive description of these terrible people?

Thanks in advance.

Well, it's probably hard to identify them because there are so few...but they are getting richer and richer.

Here Is Why You're Not Making It In America: Your Sunday Morning Conversation

Berkeley economics professor Emmanuel Saez determined that "the top 1 percent" had captured "121 percent of the income gains in the first two years of the recovery."

Who are they? We know that six of them come from the same family...

That's because the Democrats' policies are working!

Probably true. So what?

If it were not for Eich you wouldn't be posting on this board, he invented Java script, every site on the web uses it. Exactly what have you contributed to make things better for people?

Javascript has improved my life by allowing me to be able to contact with dead people....

Forum List

Back