Liberal logic

I wonder who spends money and passes legislation???

Let me guess - presidents!!!

You really know jack shit. You almost certainly started following politics sometime after the 2008 elections.

Bush submitted the budgets and signed them.

Queue RGS whine about no budgets....

:lol:

Well I have been online since 1994-95....

I have been following politics for a good 15 years or so....

You can believe what you like, however that doesn't make it truth.

Not to mention you know absolutely nothing about government or history.

It's almost embarrassing really - at least for you...

I just had to correct you twice....

Once on recent election history and another time on simple budgetary process.

It's pretty clear you are talking out of your ass.

Bush was President for 8 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars. The left HOWLED like mad about that, insisting it was all bad debt.

Obama is President 4 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars ( twice as fast as under Bush) the Rating for debt in the Country was cut because Obama and the Dems won't cut spending. And that is GOOD debt according to the Left.

They whined about Bush and still do, while praising Obama who has doubled down on everything Bush did. Same laws, double the spending, same wars plus more. And still Bush's debt was worse then Obama spending it TWICE as fast.

Liberal Logic seems a bit mixed up?

What kind of economy did Bush inherit? What kind did Obama? Obama ended the war in Iraq and Osama was killed under his watch, two things Bush could never do. And one could argue Obama wouldn't have to be in Afghanistan right now if Bush had actually done something there in the beginning.

I just have one question... Did you make excuses for Bush when he was President?

Last edited:
And why do you believe I would accept that as a valid source?

Because its clearly the only one you've seen so far.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Goddamn that refutation is so solid.

Great, then show us the source you use to support the claim "most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority."
I'd love to see your numbers.

ATTN: Other posters, I am willing to bet one pos rep that Nick will definitely NOT reply with any sources or evidence for anything. I will take this bet with the first poster to say they want to bet the opposite side. and yes Nick, I'll even make the bet with you, as I am that certain of your utter inability to provide evidence for your assertions.

Last edited:

Great, then show us the source you use to support the claim "most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority."

ATTN: Other posters, I am willing to bet one pos rep that Nick will definitely NOT reply with any sources or evidence for anything. I will take this bet with the first poster to say they want to bet the opposite side. and yes Nick, I'll even make the bet with you, as I am that certain of your utter inability to provide evidence for your assertions.

:lol:

Bush was President for 8 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars. The left HOWLED like mad about that, insisting it was all bad debt.

Obama is President 4 years and the deficit went up 6 trillion dollars ( twice as fast as under Bush) the Rating for debt in the Country was cut because Obama and the Dems won't cut spending. And that is GOOD debt according to the Left.

They whined about Bush and still do, while praising Obama who has doubled down on everything Bush did. Same laws, double the spending, same wars plus more. And still Bush's debt was worse then Obama spending it TWICE as fast.

Liberal logic....Oxymoron of the Decade!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

What kind of economy did Bush inherit? What kind did Obama? Obama ended the war in Iraq and Osama was killed under his watch, two things Bush could never do. And one could argue Obama wouldn't have to be in Afghanistan right now if Bush had actually done something there in the beginning.

I just have one question... Did you make excuses for Bush when he was President?

Uhhh, Bush nhereted the beginning of the bubble bust as well.. but you and those like you put that all on him... funny though how you do not hold the same standard to Obamlama

Obama had about as much to do with killing Bin Laden as the University President had with Alabama winning the BCS title game

You may ask whether others made excuses for Bush... but you certainly do for Obamalama

Uhhh, Bush nhereted the beginning of the bubble bust as well.. but you and those like you put that all on him... funny though how you do not hold the same standard to Obamlama

Obama had about as much to do with killing Bin Laden as the University President had with Alabama winning the BCS title game

You may ask whether others made excuses for Bush... but you certainly do for Obamalama

Notice I said killed under his watch? LOL
And Bush didn't inherit what Obama did, not even close. What was the excuse Bush gave for handing out checks to everyone when he first came into office? I think I got $100 or something.
"the surplus is not the government’s money. The surplus is the people’s money."
Yeah, we technically were bringing in enough money to pay our debts, and the surplus should be the people's money. Of course he could have kept that money since he was warned about a recession, and maybe we could have made a down payment on the Iraq war........
But hey that $100 was sure nice.

Even worse is that obamaturd has been potus for only three years not four. Libtards don't want to hear that, the truth sends their brains into seizures.

6 trillion? Just the cost of the Bush tax cuts for the rich and the two wars was 6 trillion. You forgot the "drugs for votes" bill and the cost of tens of thousands of Americans maimed in Iraq and the cost of rebuilding our military and the cost.....Well, you get the picture.
I have a picture of a mental inmate that reminds me of you.

Your original post contains a number of false and unsupported premises. As a self-identified liberal though, I do prefer Obama's spending to Bush's. Not every dollar of debt is created equal, and Obama's have gone to better causes:

- While yes, Obama has prosecuted wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, he has endeavored to end them, whereas Bush began them. This is an important distinction.

- Much of Bush's debt came from tax cuts for rich people. Obama has tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to end this practice.

- Much of Obama's debt comes from declining revenues owing to a poor economy he inherited from his predecessor. Bush inherited a much healthier one from his.

So yes, as a liberal I support more of Obama's policies than Bush's.

A very well said and thought out post. This goes to show the dangers of engaging in BS arguments against someone just because you dislike their politics, thinking that any mud is good mud. As someone who has been critical of Obama since day one, threads like this really make me reconsider my views on him and whether I would be inclined to vote for him this coming November. When 90% of the stuff said by most people against Obama is this kind of blathering BS, and Obama supporters are so able to offer succinct defense of him, the detractors are just hurting their own cause over and over again. At this point, the best thing I can say is that if you dislike Obama, then just shut the fuck up. Because the most ardent Obama detractors at this point are becoming his MVPs.
Just all the idiots during Bush's tenure should have. Now the shoe is on the other foot. Deal is, Bush was actually a better POTUS, and actually qualified for the job.

A very well said and thought out post. This goes to show the dangers of engaging in BS arguments against someone just because you dislike their politics, thinking that any mud is good mud. As someone who has been critical of Obama since day one, threads like this really make me reconsider my views on him and whether I would be inclined to vote for him this coming November. When 90% of the stuff said by most people against Obama is this kind of blathering BS, and Obama supporters are so able to offer succinct defense of him, the detractors are just hurting their own cause over and over again. At this point, the best thing I can say is that if you dislike Obama, then just shut the fuck up. Because the most ardent Obama detractors at this point are becoming his MVPs.

Just one small problem, what she said simply isn't true. Obama did not end the Iraq war. Bush set the time table and Obama simply followed it. He changed nothing from the Bush set time table.

So Obama does what the Republican suggests - he's an idiot - he doesn't do what the Republican suggests - he's an idiot then, too.

We got it. You hate Obama. No need to reiterate the same point over and over.

You're on to something.

Everyone who supported Bush's big gov't plans should support Obama, everyone who spoke out against Bush's policies shouldn't support Obama.

But thanks to partisanship destroying common sense with the media's helping hand, the opposite happens.

Go figure.

Obama derangement goes on as evidenced by the pitiful excuses given for defending Obama's 6 trillion versus Bush's in TWICE the time.

By the way when if ever did Obama actually sign a Budget for the Country and not a continuing resolution?

We get it you think debt is good anytime YOU spend it but bad when it is not for your pet projects.

As for cutting the deficit Obama keeps asking for MORE, his own party refused to vote for a single one of his budget requests in the Senate. By the way? Obama ended nothing. Iraq was scheduled to end BY Bush. All Obama did is carry out the time line. Even though he promised in 2008 to end the Iraq war as soon as he was President. To end the Afghan war as soon as he was President and to close Gitmo as soon as he was President.

Not only did he do NONE of that, he tried to try terrorists caught by the military in Federal Courts, even though they had been given none of the protections under Federal law to be tried there. he got spanked on that TWICE. He started 3 more wars with out even asking Congress for permission. I don't recall any whines from the left on the war Powers act then, or the cost in money or lives. He supported the very terror organization that flew planes into 3 buildings.

He assassinated an American citizen with out EVER even charging him with a crime. Ohh ya and his 16 year old son.

He signed the Patriot Act every time the Democrats in Congress renewed it. He ask for and signed laws allowing him to illegally use the military inside the US for police work. He supports and demands that 12 million illegal Mexicans be made legal. He refuses to close the border, meaning if he gets his amnesty the next 10 million will flock in expecting the same thing.

His DOJ ran 2 illegal gun scams that let thousands of weapons go to Mexico to drug cartels with absolutely no way to ever track them, they didn't even inform the Mexican Government they were doing it. And now we have a member of one of the Cartels claiming the DOJ gave his Cartel immunity to BUY the guns and run drugs into the US for information on other cartels.

He violated the Constitution with Obama Care and an illegal appointment that requires Senate approval. He made a Presidential signing statement that clearly states he will violate the very law h signed cause he doesn't agree with it. He will chose when to hire 4 Czars the Congress specifically told him he can not pay for. He stated he will ignore parts of the law because he doesn't like them. And you people cheer him on.
Obamaturd is a violation of the constitution. Lefties are banging their heads on the wall right now after reading your post to come up with lies to respond.

Just one small problem, what she said simply isn't true. Obama did not end the Iraq war. Bush set the time table and Obama simply followed it. He changed nothing from the Bush set time table.

So Obama does what the Republican suggests - he's an idiot - he doesn't do what the Republican suggests - he's an idiot then, too.

You're on to something.

Everyone who supported Bush's big gov't plans should support Obama, everyone who spoke out against Bush's policies shouldn't support Obama.

But thanks to partisanship destroying common sense with the media's helping hand, the opposite happens.

Go figure.

Thanks.

You're on to something.

Go figure.

Thanks.

He said you should not support Obama but you do.

You're on to something.

Go figure.

Thanks.

He said you should not support Obama but you do.
Well I guess I'd better do what Dr.Drock says I should do.

Thanks.

Composition of Congress, by Political Party, 1855

Good times...

Do I need to prove that congress spends as well???

Good times...

You need to prove:
"most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority.""

Still waiting. Will be hard for you considering the link you provided doesn't indicate that either party held a "super majority" in the Senate at any point during the Bush administration.

Last edited:
Only a dumb fucking progressive would ask another to prove common knowledge...

I suppose it's "no liberal fuck left behind."

Only a dumb fucking progressive would ask another to prove common knowledge...

I suppose it's "no liberal fuck left behind."

Too bad no one took my bet I'd be getting a pos rep right now.

You are quite possibly the dumbest and least credible poster on this board. Every single "argument" you've ever made is based on one claim: that its common knowledge and anyone else who thinks otherwise is stupid. I highly doubt you will change your behavior. Your conversation is as worthless as your brain.

Good times...

You need to prove:
"most of the spending under Bush was under a progressive super majority.""

Still waiting.

8 trillion was obviously spent between 2007 and 2009...

Democrats only had a super majority ....

I'm not your teacher either...

I'm not going to post common knowledge - I'm not your fucking slave bitch.

Forum List

Back