Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Don is gaining some insight into what his birther shit was like now.

Came from the shrilary campaign. Remember that fact, cupcake.

You support a "news" agency that posted a report that it didn't bother to verify. That is dangerous and irresponsible. Fuck you and your pissant double standard.

Yes.....we know how you feel about Veterans....and POWs.

I'm a veteran. A combat veteran with a CIB. And I can't stand McCain.

I don't know what happened to him in the Hanoi Hilton, but he needs to retire while he still has a little dignity left.

My Father and one of my two brothers are combat vets. My other brother is a vet but never saw combat.

They respect McCain's service but think he's a lousy human being and this last little fiasco shows just how lousy he is.

Exactly, so being a vet in and of itself is meaningless.
it's more how a vet carry's oneself. Like the dude in Ft. Lauderdale, you think he deserves respect do you?

He got enough respect from the gun lobby to keep his 'right' to run around with guns.

same story was on NBC this morning

If it's unverified why even waste time on it?
Because there are enough people in this country who will hear this, not bother to verify the truth of it and in two years, when the Democrats state that Trump did such and such because Russia had dirt on him, they'll remember something about this story and go, "Oh yeah!".

That is how Democrats get votes.

You voted for a fucking Birther and now you want go sanctimonious on what you consider baseless allegations?

Oh that is rich.

Oh gee, how terrible. Trump demanded Obama release the birth certificate.

Oh how dare he.

Hey, how goes the demand from Obama and Hillary that Trump release his tax records.

Hypocrite watch!

Lefties like Coyote, STUCK ON STUPID, still can't accept it was a FAKE even after it's proven it was..

These people are certifiable.

You haven't proven the story itself isn't true. I suspect it is. Sounds like the perv Trump through and through.

Doesn't matter, it's Don's birtherism blown up in his own crotch.
wow self destruction in front of me. wow dude.

I wouldn't say Don has self destructed just yet.

Don't forget McCain and Romney...oh...um, sorry...I suppose they can be counted as leftists as well.

Great point!!!! McStain - Once a traitor, always a traitor.. SONGBIRD
You're an Un-American scumbag piece of fucking shit.

While I don't agree with most of McCain's stances when it comes to politics, unlike Un-American shit stains like you and trump, I respect that man for his service to this country, five and a half years of it which was spent in a North Vietnamese prison camp.

You are the real traitor here, you worthless, Un-American cumstain.

Lefties like Coyote, STUCK ON STUPID, still can't accept it was a FAKE even after it's proven it was..

You haven't proven the story itself isn't true. I suspect it is. Sounds like the perv Trump through and through.

Nobody is required to prove a negative,

We haven't proved the story isn't true???????????????????

That's what Dan Rather said when he got caught with faked Bush National Guard records.

Didn't work for him either!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Bush story was true. It was proven without those documents that Karl Rove faked.

Serious question, are you truly this stupid?

I agree he is the measure of truth and justice, but you, your vile matter is all over this thread from you. I'm still wiping it off my hands.

Oh, you've been parroting the pundits all along saying he had no chance. You're going to have a nasty wakeup me fears....

I'd say McCain, some intelligence ops, Buzzfeed and CNN just self destructed!

:lmao:

You support a "news" agency that posted a report that it didn't bother to verify. That is dangerous and irresponsible. Fuck you and your pissant double standard.

For almost four years the rightwing media hammered Hillary Clinton with unverified 'reports' and you lapped it up like a dog over his own vomit.

NOW you want to claim you're a champion of impeccably responsible journalism?

good one. That is goddam funny.

That's what Dan Rather said when he got caught with faked Bush National Guard records.

The Bush story was true. It was proven without those documents that Karl Rove faked.

Yes. Absolutely yes....

Yes. Absolutely yes....

Wow is all I can say.

For almost four years the rightwing media hammered Hillary Clinton with unverified 'reports' and you lapped it up like a dog over his own vomit.

Wrong. They WERE verified. By the fucking FBI, you just chose to ignore what they said, and then claimed that she was above the law. My gosh but you are one stupid human being.

You'll believe anything mod.

I trust facts. YOU tell fake facts. Big difference.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, yeah, sure

I'd say McCain, some intelligence ops, Buzzfeed and CNN just self destructed!

:lmao:

I find it hilarious that anyone gives a damn about Don's sexual tastes.

Yes. Absolutely yes....

Wow is all I can say.

Wrong. They WERE verified. By the fucking FBI, you just chose to ignore what they said, and then claimed that she was above the law. My gosh but you are one stupid human being.

You believe whoever says what you want to hear mod.

"Unverified?????????"

Unverified like what?????????

Benghazi? I'd say it's verified that four people are dead!

Does someone have the original CNN report?
why don't you? you're the one mouthing off in here. you don't even know what you're even mouthing off?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back