Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN has thoroughly disgraced itself once again by publishing fake news, and this was the most despicable fake news ever published. When will the leftwing presstitutes ever learn? CNN may as well declare bankruptcy right now. And notice all the forum cockroaches who couldn't wait to run with this trash!

With just ten days to go before he is sworn in as America's forty-fifth president, the political establishment went nuclear on President-elect Donald Trump Tuesday with a double-barreled blast of “leaked” “intelligence” reports by CNN and BuzzFeed.The documents contain explosive, but unverified, opposition research that alleges intel ties between Russia and Trump and also claims Russia holds sexual blackmail material over Trump.One of the most outrageous unconfirmed allegations in the report claims the Russians recorded Trump watching Russian prostitutes urinate on each other in a Moscow hotel room previously occupied by President and Mrs. Barack Obama.Now this… Buzzfeed, Cosmopolitan, and...

Meh, piss on it.

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence.

You obviously didn't read the report.

Again, the report does not claim that the information came from Russian agents. It only speculates that Russia is holding blackmail over Donald Trump based on the intel collected. Seriously, read the god damn report and stop sounding like such an idiot.

How does the appendix then go to the allegations of Trump having whores doing golden showers in a BUGGED Russian hotel room? Just because Obama and wife once slept in that room? That's the tabloid crap that is in the politics forum right now. And it makes no sense to anyone who knows any about state intelligence.

Now SOME of this could be interesting. But the tabloid dump today just destroys any underlying credibility to this scandalous laugh piece that circulating Wash.
This shit is better than going to the movies!!:party:
C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

You guy is a loser and a liar. He can't help himself but lie.
LMFAO PISSGATE FAILED, LIES... YOU LOSE AGAIN

Wait and watch, your man is going away in handcuffs, and it will not be soon enough.

ROFLMAO Yea sure... :booze:Whatever you say ya fucking lush.. LOL 4 YRS to go Snowflake and after today, pretty much guaranteed 4 more after that.. Enjoy♥

I'm a baby boomer, if you voted for trump you are the snowflake.

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence.

Again, the report does not claim that the information came from Russian agents. It only speculates that Russia is holding blackmail over Donald Trump based on the intel collected. Seriously, read the god damn report and stop sounding like such an idiot.

How does the appendix then go to the allegations of Trump having whores doing golden showers in a BUGGED Russian hotel room? Just because Obama and wife once slept in that room? That's the tabloid crap that is in the politics forum right now. And it makes no sense to anyone who knows any about state intelligence.

Now SOME of this could be interesting. But the tabloid dump today just destroys any underlying credibility to this scandalous laugh piece that circulating Wash.

Even Wiki has come out and said it was all a fake story now.. LMAO Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

Wait and watch, your man is going away in handcuffs, and it will not be soon enough.

It has not gone un noticed that ewe were silent when the hikdabeast gave Russia our uranium and pressed a reset button. So ewe got nuttin. Maybe the two can share a cell. Ewe up for that?

You seem to know a WHOLE BUNCH about this anonymous source. His employment history and stuff. Why do you think so much is known about this guy but no name is given? Why is he "unnamed", but pretty well profiled?

CNN says that they are keeping his name secret for his own privacy.

The information on his life isn't really that detailed either. He is a former MI6 agent that worked in Russia. That's about it.

If ANY of that info came from work he did at MI-6, he's in a HEAP of trouble.. That's why....

It's all concerning Donald Trump and his friends in Russia. I doubt they were of hot interest back in Soviet times.

But still VALUABLE to Russian Intel NOW. . Why would they give it up for NOTHING in return?

Read Americano's link above. The ex-MI6 guy was a paid shill for the Dems. He was cheap ass political opposition research. Not a glorified spy. But like I said -- if ANY of that research came from his MI-6 days, he'll be spending a bunch of years in the Queens dungeon he will..

More likely he paid Russians to spin yarns that would be hard to disprove.
But WHY do you even THINK the info came from his MI6 days??? Did you read somewhere, anywhere, that it did?

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence. Certainly, Russian folks who can CONFIRM room bugging and SPECIFIC EVENTS are not gonna spill shit like that to a former nobody now working in an American political campaign for no BENEFIT to Russia.

That's why...
the Republican group investigating hired him from what I read....?

if the Ex MI6 man had an identity established from a decade or two ago, perhaps that identity was never spoiled, and he was able to pick it up again, with connections?

OUR intel community have not admitted to confirming any of this stuff from him, have they?

This ex MI-6 investigator was paid BOTH by the NeverTrump folks and then by the DNC to dig up political dirt.
More likely he went to chat with ex-contacts, told them he was getting paid to dig up the dirt and these Russian guys had a huge belly laugh over filling him up with a bunch of tall tales. The entire Russian Intel apparatus is probably laughing to tears over how GULLIBLE Americans are..

oh it's soooo far fetched considering what we know about Donald .

What we know is how unhinged liberals are.

What you "know" is a lot of fake news.

It's not the left that's promulgating "fake news", it's the lies about Clinton's emails, the Clinton Foundation, which has a 4 star rating, never been charged with ANYTHING, unlike the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for illegal fund raising, fined for making illegal campaign contributions, and which Trump has used to settle law suits and purchase a portrait of himself.

There are patterns to Trump's behaviour. When he lies he always ends it with "believe me". The way he tried to claim that the election was being "stolen". It was. By Trump and the Russians.

This is never going away. This will haunt him until the day he's impeached. Which won't be too long at all.

Okay, I'm not sure I understood that drivel, but are you saying, because Obama got "lied" about it's okay to lie about Trump?

A) All Trump did was demand Obama release the birth certificate, which Obama finally did

Where's the lie in that?

B) If ANY part of the press had EVER released a false story like this on Obama, that organization would have been drummed out of journalism.

oh it's soooo far fetched considering what we know about Donald .

What we know is how unhinged liberals are.

What you "know" is a lot of fake news.

It's not the left that's promulgating "fake news", it's the lies about Clinton's emails, the Clinton Foundation, which has a 4 star rating, never been charged with ANYTHING, unlike the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for illegal fund raising, fined for making illegal campaign contributions, and which Trump has used to settle law suits and purchase a portrait of himself.

There are patterns to Trump's behaviour. When he lies he always ends it with "believe me". The way he tried to claim that the election was being "stolen". It was. By Trump and the Russians.

This is never going away. This will haunt him until the day he's impeached. Which won't be too long at all.
see what happens in partisan DOJ?

same story was on NBC this morning

If it's unverified why even waste time on it?
Because there are enough people in this country who will hear this, not bother to verify the truth of it and in two years, when the Democrats state that Trump did such and such because Russia had dirt on him, they'll remember something about this story and go, "Oh yeah!".

That is how Democrats get votes.

ROFLMAO Yea sure... :booze:Whatever you say ya fucking lush.. LOL 4 YRS to go Snowflake and after today, pretty much guaranteed 4 more after that.. Enjoy♥

I'm a baby boomer, if you voted for trump you are the snowflake.

Sorry SNOWFLAKE, you liberal piggies don't get to steal our slogans.. Shows how utterly boring you people are.. Get your own lines dummy.

Yes.....we know how you feel about Veterans....and POWs.

I'm a veteran. A combat veteran with a CIB. And I can't stand McCain.

I don't know what happened to him in the Hanoi Hilton, but he needs to retire while he still has a little dignity left.

My Father and one of my two brothers are combat vets. My other brother is a vet but never saw combat.

They respect McCain's service but think he's a lousy human being and this last little fiasco shows just how lousy he is.

Exactly, so being a vet in and of itself is meaningless.

Great point!!!! McStain - Once a traitor, always a traitor.. SONGBIRD

Shaddap flake, the adults are having a conversation.
well, maybe under Herr Drumplethinskin, you can silence the Opposition thru violent means. That would be a Win for you Alt-Righties.

LMAO The only violence I saw was when Trump got elected and all those Hillary supporter hit the streets vowing vengeance.

Hillary was a lousy candidate and pretty much cooked her own goose.

The Snowflakes have rioted, burnt flags, did recounts, made up fake Intel reports, blamed the Russian Boogeyman.. Honest to God, these damn loons need straight jackets.
yet they're being silenced. you can't make the libturd mentality up I'll tell you.

Lefties like Coyote, STUCK ON STUPID, still can't accept it was a FAKE even after it's proven it was..

These people are certifiable.

You haven't proven the story itself isn't true. I suspect it is. Sounds like the perv Trump through and through.

We haven't proved the story isn't true???????????????????

That's what Dan Rather said when he got caught with faked Bush National Guard records.

Didn't work for him either!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because there are enough people in this country who will hear this, not bother to verify the truth of it and in two years, when the Democrats state that Trump did such and such because Russia had dirt on him, they'll remember something about this story and go, "Oh yeah!".

You voted for a fucking Birther and now you want go sanctimonious on what you consider baseless allegations?

Oh that is rich.

I'm a veteran. A combat veteran with a CIB. And I can't stand McCain.

I don't know what happened to him in the Hanoi Hilton, but he needs to retire while he still has a little dignity left.

My Father and one of my two brothers are combat vets. My other brother is a vet but never saw combat.

They respect McCain's service but think he's a lousy human being and this last little fiasco shows just how lousy he is.

Exactly, so being a vet in and of itself is meaningless.
it's more how a vet carry's oneself. Like the dude in Ft. Lauderdale, you think he deserves respect do you?

Lefties like Coyote, STUCK ON STUPID, still can't accept it was a FAKE even after it's proven it was..

These people are certifiable.

You haven't proven the story itself isn't true. I suspect it is. Sounds like the perv Trump through and through.

We haven't proved the story isn't true???????????????????

That's what Dan Rather said when he got caught with faked Bush National Guard records.

Didn't work for him either!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Bush story was true. It was proven without those documents that Karl Rove faked.

You voted for a fucking Birther and now you want go sanctimonious on what you consider baseless allegations?

Oh that is rich.
Stupid fuck. I didn't vote for Trump.

But I do note that you did not deny the tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back