Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the classified document cite Rick Wilson as the source?
Oh, fuck me running!

The guy who handed it to Rick Wilson has come out and taken the credit!

I'd ask how goddamn stupid you could be, if I didn't think you'd look at the question as a challenge!

View attachment 106261

And everyone knows that 4Chan is only full of honesty and people who only tell the truth.

Are you really this gullible?

Don't answer, we both know the answer.

This is a lot like the Bush AWOL dirty trick Karl Rove pulled.

It's just like watching a slow motion train wreck. They even pulled their own spikes from the rail bed to facilitate enhanced speed. Damn, those people are stupid.

They've lost over 1900 seats in Federal and State elections since Obozo took office.. Lowest level of power since 1929 LOL
Then they do this for an encore.. FUCKING BRILLIANT... not.

Not to mention keeping Pelosi as house minority leader. They're too stupid to see their own problems.

I never thought I would say "hooray for the N.Y. Times" but the newspaper refused to print unverified and undocumented salacious fake news about the president elect while CNN couldn't wait to print the junk. Trump called them out about it and it was a pleasure to watch.

It's just like watching a slow motion train wreck. They even pulled their own spikes from the rail bed to facilitate enhanced speed. Damn, those people are stupid.

They've lost over 1900 seats in Federal and State elections since Obozo took office.. Lowest level of power since 1929 LOL
Then they do this for an encore.. FUCKING BRILLIANT... not.

Not to mention keeping Pelosi as house minority leader. They're too stupid to see their own problems.

OMG.. LOL No doubt about it... Just wait until the 9th Circuit goes Conservative.. these cupcakes are going to flip a fucking kidney.. lmao

I never thought I would say "hooray for the N.Y. Times" but the newspaper refused to print unverified and undocumented salacious fake news about the president elect while CNN couldn't wait to print the junk. Trump called them out about it and it was a pleasure to watch.

I'll let you cheer them... as far as I'm concerned they deserve nothing but contempt.. I don't give a damn what they say, write, shit.. Fuck em

Don't forget McCain and Romney...oh...um, sorry...I suppose they can be counted as leftists as well.

Great point!!!! McStain - Once a traitor, always a traitor.. SONGBIRD
Yes.....we know how you feel about Veterans....and POWs.

Shaddap flake, the adults are having a conversation.
well, maybe under Herr Drumplethinskin, you can silence the Opposition thru violent means. That would be a Win for you Alt-Righties.

I'll let you cheer them... as far as I'm concerned they deserve nothing but contempt.. I don't give a damn what they say, write, shit.. Fuck em

Yep. The only thing that kept the Times from running it was fear of being sued. The Donald don't play and they know it.

Big Media Whinges After “Fake News” Narrative Backfires

"The leftist media, having invented the term ‘fake news’ are now whinging and whining about the fact that their false narrative has been rapidly turned around and used against them by their independent media enemies.

After spectacularly failing at polling predictions and being on the losing Hillary Clinton bandwagon as her cheerleading squad in the 2016 campaign, big media fabricated and pushed the “fake news” narrative in a concerted and organized attempt to destroy independent media in a desperate effort to salvage some scrap of their own lost credibility.

But, as things go, their plans just didn’t quite work out so well. At least not in the way they intended. The whole thing backfiredspectacularly."

oh it's soooo far fetched considering what we know about Donald .

What we know is how unhinged liberals are.

What you "know" is a lot of fake news.

It's not the left that's promulgating "fake news", it's the lies about Clinton's emails, the Clinton Foundation, which has a 4 star rating, never been charged with ANYTHING, unlike the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for illegal fund raising, fined for making illegal campaign contributions, and which Trump has used to settle law suits and purchase a portrait of himself.

There are patterns to Trump's behaviour. When he lies he always ends it with "believe me". The way he tried to claim that the election was being "stolen". It was. By Trump and the Russians.

This is never going away. This will haunt him until the day he's impeached. Which won't be too long at all.

Yep. The only thing that kept the Times from running it was fear of being sued. The Donald don't play and they know it.
*This.. TRUTH

View attachment 106257
I believe our U.S. Intelligence agencies. Show me your credible news source.
How about the source of the hoax, dude?

How about posting something I can see, dude.
Not my fault you're too fucking lazy to click on the attachment. But I fixed it just for you.

View attachment 106258

It was broken, turnip. Learn how to internet perhaps?

But glad to see you went out of your way to share a screenshot from 4Chan. That settles everything!

4chan! Hahahahahahahaahah

I think it's time you woke up from your long, long sleep, cupcake. The NYT exposed it as a fake last night. Are they MSM enough for you? More to the point are you ever going to get it through your thick skull that the MSM led by the clinton news network and other progressive sites are posting nothing but shit in a never ending propaganda campaign. Are you intelligent enough to figure that out? Or are you merely a brainless parrot?

Don't forget McCain and Romney...oh...um, sorry...I suppose they can be counted as leftists as well.

well, maybe under Herr Drumplethinskin, you can silence the Opposition thru violent means. That would be a Win for you Alt-Righties.

LMAO The only violence I saw was when Trump got elected and all those Hillary supporter hit the streets vowing vengeance.

Hillary was a lousy candidate and pretty much cooked her own goose.

I love that all the rubes cite pathetically obvious Fake News sites to try and discredit U.S. Intelligence agencies. How desperate are you fools?

You still here?

BOO

BWAHAHAHA

View attachment 106257
I believe our U.S. Intelligence agencies. Show me your credible news source.
How about the source of the hoax, dude?

How about posting something I can see, dude.
Not my fault you're too fucking lazy to click on the attachment. But I fixed it just for you.

View attachment 106258

It was broken, turnip. Learn how to internet perhaps?

But glad to see you went out of your way to share a screenshot from 4Chan. That settles everything!

4chan! Hahahahahahahaahah

I think it's time you woke up from your long, long sleep, cupcake. The NYT exposed it as a fake last night. Are they MSM enough for you? More to the point are you ever going to get it through your thick skull that the MSM led by the clinton news network and other progressive sites are posting nothing but shit in a never ending propaganda campaign. Are you intelligent enough to figure that out? Or are you merely a brainless parrot?

No they most certainly, didn't.

LMAO The only violence I saw was when Trump got elected and all those Hillary supporter hit the streets vowing vengeance.

Hillary was a lousy candidate and pretty much cooked her own goose.

The Snowflakes have rioted, burnt flags, did recounts, made up fake Intel reports, blamed the Russian Boogeyman.. Honest to God, these damn loons need straight jackets.

I'm a veteran. A combat veteran with a CIB. And I can't stand McCain.

I don't know what happened to him in the Hanoi Hilton, but he needs to retire while he still has a little dignity left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back