🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Media Debunked Yet Again. Doctors Say Hydroxychloroquine Has '90% Chance' Of Helping COVID Patients

Common side effects may include: This is using Hydroxychloroquine
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
  • loss of appetite, weight loss;
  • mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
  • skin rash or itching; or.
  • hair loss.

Sounds like the common side effects for a lot of drugs.

The side effect for NOT taking it if you have Covid may be death.

That's why it requires a doctor to call it in for you.

Hair loss is actually a good side effect nowadays when barbers have been closed by the state
You are not presenting any intelligent arguments. See you later.

Soooo...why do we even need medicine?
It isn't a hoax now?
It's so hard to keep track!

People are dying because left wing doctors refuse to give them this drug... all because trump discovered it.. I hope all these doctors go to jail
What is your proof this drug works?

There is a lot of antidotal evidence from abroad as well as doctors in America. Its not proven effective for COVID to a moral certainty.

But it is proven safe, and there aren't other curative measures available specific to Covid.
Hydroxychloroquine - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions - Drugs - Everyday Health Evidence from abroad according to asymptomatic patients. Too many possible side effects depending on one's condition. How many times do we have to teach you folks this?
Lol yea if you are looking at studies of 90 year old men already incubated with tubes down there throat lol

Results
A total of 1061 patients were included in this analysis (46.4% male, mean age 43.6 years – range 14–95 years). Good clinical outcome and virological cure were obtained in 973 patients within 10 days (91.7%). Prolonged viral carriage was observed in 47 patients (4.4%) and was associated to a higher viral load at diagnosis (p < .001) but viral culture was negative at day 10. All but one, were PCR-cleared at day 15. A poor clinical outcome (PClinO) was observed for 46 patients (4.3%) and 8 died (0.75%) (74–95 years old). All deaths resulted from respiratory failure and not from cardiac toxicity. Five patients are still hospitalized (98.7% of patients cured so far). PClinO was associated with older age (OR 1.11), severity at admission (OR 10.05) and low HCQ serum concentration. PClinO was independently associated with the use of selective beta-blocking agents and angiotensin II receptor blockers (p < .05). A total of 2.3% of patients reported mild adverse events (gastrointestinal or skin symptoms, headache, insomnia and transient blurred vision).

Conclusion
Administration of the HCQ+AZ combination before COVID-19 complications occur is safe and associated with very low fatality rate in patients.

That study is a joke. All data not released. No peer review. Considering the first 3 garbage studies this fraud released were all eviscerated, better wait for the published full study. At which point you can probably expect Raoult to get arrested for fraud.

That study is a joke. All data not released. No peer review. Considering the first 3 garbage studies this fraud released were all eviscerated, better wait for the published full study. At which point you can probably expect Raoult to get arrested for fraud.

Translation - "I decided weeks ago that Hydroxychloroquine is snake oil because I don't like Donald Trump, therefore, any subsequent scientific study or evidence that comes out is nothing but fraudulent garbage regardless of who it comes from and I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and scream 'I don't hear you!!' "

Translation - "I decided weeks ago that Hydroxychloroquine is snake oil because I don't like Donald Trump, therefore, any subsequent scientific study or evidence that comes out is nothing but fraudulent garbage regardless of who it comes from and I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and scream 'I don't hear you!!' "
Translation: "i am embarrassed because i looked it up and you are right, this study is a joke. But because i am a reactionary emotional person, i am going to keep pretending it isn't. And i am going to get mad at the person who corrected my gullible belief in the bad study put out by a fraud."

You know, one of the main reasons that doctors have decided to only administer Hydroxychloroquine in a hospital is because it also has a high chance of putting someone into cardiac trouble.

They want them at the hospital and not at home on the drug in case their heart decides to stop.

Forum List

Back