Liberal media messiah that the left LOVES to quote.....QUOTE THIS

Come on libbies. Where's all the love for this expose? Notice how he links the "possibility" of background checks to a national registry? Funny, I thought you said only rw's can make that wacky link.

How bout how he mocks obama for being COMPLETELY disconnected?

I bet you would agree with my assessment of him now. I always said he's just a comedian. Topical and funny but still only a comedian.

The Hussein administration is the most corrupt we have ever seen.

Now all liberals can do is joke about it.

Come on libbies. Where's all the love for this expose? Notice how he links the "possibility" of background checks to a national registry? Funny, I thought you said only rw's can make that wacky link.

How bout how he mocks obama for being COMPLETELY disconnected?

I bet you would agree with my assessment of him now. I always said he's just a comedian. Topical and funny but still only a comedian.

Jon Stewart has never shied away from attacking Obama. It's not shocking, or even out of the ordinary.

Nor has Jon Stewart, or any of his fans claimed that he's anything other than a comedian.

I like John Stewart.

But I find it ironic that so many are posting what he says now as if he's someone to listen to, when those same people before were quick to dismiss him when he said something they didn't like.

I like John Stewart.

But I find it ironic that so many are posting what he says now as if he's someone to listen to, when those same people before were quick to dismiss him when he said something they didn't like.

Well for one, liberals felt the need to quote him as a legitimate source of news information. We are simply informing them such a confidence is misplaced, and has backfired.

I like John Stewart.

Well for one, liberals felt the need to quote him as a legitimate source of news information. We are simply informing them such a confidence is misplaced, and has backfired.

How is that confidence "misplaced"?

What has "backfired"?

Jon Stewart has never shied away from attacking Obama. It's not shocking, or even out of the ordinary.

Nor has Jon Stewart, or any of his fans claimed that he's anything other than a comedian.

Oh bullshit.

Stewart is the #1 source of "news" for democrats. You know this - man up.

I like John Stewart.

When EVEN far left Jon Stewart is slamming Obama for his corruption, you know it's gotten bad.

I like John Stewart.

As far as I know and remember I have never dismissed a post based on the messenger contained in the link.

Oh bullshit.

Stewart is the #1 source of "news" for democrats. You know this - man up.

Being a comedian and a source of "news" aren't mutually exclusive.

No, not dismissing a post, dismissing John Stewart.

Why is he a left wing shill when he makes fun of republicans and worth listening to when he makes fun of democrats?

I wonder if any of you nutters will produce any evidence that liberals see Jon Stewart as anything but a very intelligent comedian? You are making that accusation....have you got anything to support it?

I like John Stewart.

What has "backfired"?

If you recall a few threads Closed Caption made a few weeks ago, he routinely cited Jon Stewart as if he was a legitimate source of news. You don't put your faith and confidence in a comedian.

What has "backfired"?

If you recall a few threads Closed Caption made a few weeks ago, he routinely cited Jon Stewart as if he was a legitimate source of news. You don't put your faith and confidence in a comedian.

Why not?

No, not dismissing a post, dismissing John Stewart.

Why is he a left wing shill when he makes fun of republicans and worth listening to when he makes fun of democrats?

When have I ever expressed that position?

My position has always been that he is a comedian and not much more. Liberals on the other had (many of them) as well as the uninformed considee him to be a source for opinions on news events.

I was simply pointing out the recent change in his comedic routine and wondered if liberals still consider him a good "source" of facts or if suddenly they agree with me that he's just a comedian.

I wonder if any of you nutters will produce any evidence that liberals see Jon Stewart as anything but a very intelligent comedian? You are making that accusation....have you got anything to support it?

I know you're a fucknut, and know only what the hate sites program into you, but seriously.....

{Well, in a result that he will probably accept as downright apocalyptic for America, The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has been selected, in an online poll conducted by Time Magazine, as America's Most Trusted Newscaster, post-Cronkite.}

Online Poll: Jon Stewart Is America's Most Trusted Newsman

I know you're a fucknut, and know only what the hate sites program into you, but seriously.....

{Well, in a result that he will probably accept as downright apocalyptic for America, The Daily Show's Jon Stewart has been selected, in an online poll conducted by Time Magazine, as America's Most Trusted Newscaster, post-Cronkite.}

Online Poll: Jon Stewart Is America's Most Trusted Newsman

Ha! thats awesome.

But that says a whole lot more about the media than it does Jon Stewart.

I like John Stewart.

Was there any moral or metaphor is his comedy that was NOT worth paying attention to?

Forum List

Back