Liberal Militias

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

and didnt shoot unarmed people,,

Only one to do that was a Capital cop
Yea, a mob coming at him. Not a nice mob. Not coming peacefully

he didn't shoot a mob.

He shot ONE unarmed woman.
(if a Republican did it, you would call it murder)
He shot one of the first few heads breaking through. She was an ex military what does her being a woman have to do with anything?

No I would not call shooting those insurrectionists murder. It’s not like they opened fire on people running around. She was breaking through a barricade have you seen the video?

I bet they stopped after she got shot. Shit got real

We already know you support cops shooting unarmed protesters, no need to reiterate your position.
You support insurrectionist lunitics murdering 4 people at the capitol trying to pull a coup.

#theelectionwasnotrigged

Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

So was that the 3rd recount? The 4th?
Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes.
Were they marked "black votes"?
No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

What's a "black district"?
Sounds racist.

\
well he is a racist that sees skin color before anything else,,
Republicans pretending to not be the racists. Precious. When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

I know you don't think your racism plays into why no blacks work at your company. I know. You feel like you found a more qualified white and that's the only thing that factored into your decision. But we know that's a lie. Statistically speaking. How many women CEO's? How many black CEO's? How many Mexican VP's?

Something wrong. In a country as diverse as ours it shouldn't be all white males. Look at the Republican party. Perfect example.

he doesnt look like a white man to me,,

Allen West
Former U.S. Representative

Allen Bernard West is an American politician, and retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel. A member of the Republican Party, West represented Florida's 22nd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2011 to 2013 and has served as Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas since 2020. Wikipedia

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Militias are full of liberals. They don't have any leftists or commies, usually, but they are quite liberal.

By the way, have any "liberals" actually fired a firearm before? Most seem to be hoplophobic.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
:laughing0301:
I own guns. And I didn't shoot all my ammo off at the range and go find out they can't find ammo. LOL> Idiots. I am fully loaded.

OP: "Should we stop attacking the defenseless such as old women, windows and statues and get some guns cuz hundreds of "Trump Supporters" "stormed" an undermanned (COUGH!) capitol after we Demonicrats STOLE and ELECTION?"

Whats good for the Republican is good for the democrat.

Kewl, Since according to Trumpybear's the president has unlimited power now,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
Democracy is mob rule- it's a why we have a Republic

Not really. Mob rule was on display on Jan 6th for a while.

Our Democracy is mostly a Constitutional Republic.

No, it wasn't. There were antifa fucks trying to start a bunch of shit and they got shut down for the most part.

Were they they ones playing squish the policemen in the hallway, or beat the policeman with an American Flag?
There were police insurrectionists. They would walk by capitol police and flash their badges and tell the capitol cops and give them a look like "it's ok we got this"

Many black cops heard the N word dozens of times that day.

OP: "Should we stop attacking the defenseless such as old women, windows and statues and get some guns cuz hundreds of "Trump Supporters" "stormed" an undermanned (COUGH!) capitol after we Demonicrats STOLE and ELECTION?"
But we didn't steal an election. Starting a riot that day was part of the process Republicans employed trying to steal this election. They wanted it to go to the Supreme Court. Or have it sent to the House where each state just gets one vote. Or they wanted a redo in the 5 states Trump lost.

The riots were step 1. Pense ruined it by not doing something Trump wanted him to try. But Pense wouldn't do it. What was it? It was all part of the steal.

We won 5 swing states. Wasn't even close. Facts don't matter to Republicans.

God I'm seriously thinking about putting every Republican who things the election was rigged on ignore. Not worth talking to.

Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Sounds racist.

\
Republicans pretending to not be the racists. Precious. When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

I know you don't think your racism plays into why no blacks work at your company. I know. You feel like you found a more qualified white and that's the only thing that factored into your decision. But we know that's a lie. Statistically speaking. How many women CEO's? How many black CEO's? How many Mexican VP's?

Something wrong. In a country as diverse as ours it shouldn't be all white males. Look at the Republican party. Perfect example.

Allen West

Allen Bernard West is an American politician, and retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel. A member of the Republican Party, West represented Florida's 22nd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2011 to 2013 and has served as Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas since 2020. Wikipedia
So rare you had to go with a former. LOL.

Why didn't you go with these guys

1616096019879.png

Google it.

Sounds racist.

\

Allen West

View attachment 469282
hes not just still a republican but the chairmen of the republican party in texas,,,

Tim Scott
United States Senator

scott.senate.gov
Timothy Eugene Scott is an American politician and businessman serving as the junior United States Senator for South Carolina since 2013. A Republican, Scott was appointed to the U.S. Senate by Governor Nikki Haley in 2013. Wikipedia

Google it.

Sounds racist.

\

Allen West

View attachment 469282

I dont know of any rule that blacks cant be republican like the ones dems have that say if you dont vote dem you aint black,,,

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I wouldn't do anything the Republicans didn't do. I don't recall Republicans shooting unarmed people.

But also remember this. A black man pushed a white man down because the white man was yelling at his wife. The white man shot the unarmed black man and Republicans said stand your ground. Well which is it? Are you or are you not ok with shooting unarmed people?

Or are you referring to the cop who shot that insurrectionist woman? Because again, stand your ground. A mob was coming at the cop. I'd shoot too. And you Republicans have always told us if you are going to shoot, shoot to kill. Don't fire a warning shot. That's a waste of a bullet.

If someone is coming in your home like this are you not going to shoot the person coming in?

1616096314473.png

1616096359619.png

Google it.

Sounds racist.

\

Allen West

View attachment 469282
hes not just still a republican but the chairmen of the republican party in texas,,,

Tim Scott
United States Senator

scott.senate.gov
Timothy Eugene Scott is an American politician and businessman serving as the junior United States Senator for South Carolina since 2013. A Republican, Scott was appointed to the U.S. Senate by Governor Nikki Haley in 2013. Wikipedia
I like Ken Blackwell better myself.

When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

Yeah, Dems really kept them blacks down, didn't they?
Those guys back then were democrats. White, racists, loved General Lee and the confederate flag. They changed parties over the Civil Rights movement. Left the Democrats because blacks were members. So instead stupid poor whites joined the rich person party because it was 99% white.

so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I wouldn't do anything the Republicans didn't do. I don't recall Republicans shooting unarmed people.

But also remember this. A black man pushed a white man down because the white man was yelling at his wife. The white man shot the unarmed black man and Republicans said stand your ground. Well which is it? Are you or are you not ok with shooting unarmed people?

Or are you referring to the cop who shot that insurrectionist woman? Because again, stand your ground. A mob was coming at the cop. I'd shoot too. And you Republicans have always told us if you are going to shoot, shoot to kill. Don't fire a warning shot. That's a waste of a bullet.

If someone is coming in your home like this are you not going to shoot the person coming in?

View attachment 469287
View attachment 469288

you are just hilarious,,

Google it.

Sounds racist.

\

Allen West

View attachment 469282

Tim Scott
United States Senator

scott.senate.gov
I like Ken Blackwell better myself.

I dont give a shit who you like best,,,

its not the topic,,

The white man shot the unarmed black man and Republicans said stand your ground.

I never said that was stand your ground.
Bullshit

As NPR reported, the July 2018 incident was captured on surveillance footage. It began when McGlockton's girlfriend, Brittany Jacobs, began arguing with Drejka, who was upset that she had parked in the handicapped parking space without a visible permit. McGlockton and the couple's young son were inside the store at the time. The security footage shows McGlockton exiting the store, walking toward Drejka and pushing him to the asphalt.

Footage then appears to show McGlockton moving away. That's when Drejka, a concealed-carry permit holder, draws his weapon while on his knees and shoots McGlockton.

Initially Drejka was not charged in the killing. After several weeks, the case was handed over to the office of the state attorney, who charged Drejka with manslaughter.

During those weeks all you Republicans on USMB said he was justified for murdering the black guy because he shouldn't have pushed him to the ground like that.

Fret not sealy, The left's militias are underground, not boasting on social media. People think that the right won't start a civil war because they don't want to get in trouble. lol, It's because they have a hunch that it wouldn't end well for them.

Yeah, we watch you clowns set your stupid ass selves on fire.

That's really frightening.

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,
They sent armed militias to the polls to intimidate. We will have our guys do that too, wearing blue. You wear red.
why would I wear red???

and youre changing the subject,,
The insurrectionists thought about bringing guns or having them close by just in case.

This is just you downplaying what they attempted. A fucking coup. We can not let something like this happen again.
it takes a special kind of stupid to think that was an insurrection,,,
You guys don't even believe it was Trump supporters at the insurrection. Or you believe the only ones who got violent were antifa. You're all conspiracy theorist nuts. Because one right wing radio host pontificated what if it was antifa, you guys ran with it. You believe what you want to believe not based on facts. Look at global warming. Everything is political. Crazy

Another example of how Trump didn't drive the moonbats loony, he revealed their lunacy.
I’m just saying if sending a mob to stop a recount is an acceptable tactic for republicans to use then democrats need to fight fire with fire.

Are we supposed to be held to a higher standard?

Did you hear some of the rioters proposed having guns on a ferry they could quickly bring in if it was necessary? It didn’t happen but maybe next time they don’t like the results they will get triggered enough.

Shouldnt us liberals be prepared to take the country back from the coup? Or should we think about it after it’s too late?
What you're saying is that you're a fucking lunatic....And an openly violent one at that.
You're still an openly violent fucking lunatic.

Forum List

Back