Liberal Militias

The white man shot the unarmed black man and Republicans said stand your ground.

I never said that was stand your ground.
Bullshit

As NPR reported, the July 2018 incident was captured on surveillance footage. It began when McGlockton's girlfriend, Brittany Jacobs, began arguing with Drejka, who was upset that she had parked in the handicapped parking space without a visible permit. McGlockton and the couple's young son were inside the store at the time. The security footage shows McGlockton exiting the store, walking toward Drejka and pushing him to the asphalt.

Footage then appears to show McGlockton moving away. That's when Drejka, a concealed-carry permit holder, draws his weapon while on his knees and shoots McGlockton.

Initially Drejka was not charged in the killing. After several weeks, the case was handed over to the office of the state attorney, who charged Drejka with manslaughter.

During those weeks all you Republicans on USMB said he was justified for murdering the black guy because he shouldn't have pushed him to the ground like that.

I never said that was stand your ground.

During those weeks all you Republicans on USMB said he was justified for murdering the black guy

Liar.
Do you recall condemning the shooter? Are you against stand your ground laws?

Stand your ground laws are fine.
Standing in a parking lot, arguing over a parking space doesn't qualify.

The dumbass was guilty. He belongs in jail.

When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

Yeah, Dems really kept them blacks down, didn't they?
Those guys back then were democrats. White, racists, loved General Lee and the confederate flag. They changed parties over the Civil Rights movement. Left the Democrats because blacks were members. So instead stupid poor whites joined the rich person party because it was 99% white.

Those guys back then were democrats.

I remember, Biden's heroes.

They changed parties over the Civil Rights movement.

They became Republicans because the Democrats fought against Civil Rights?

DURR
You're telling me white male Republicans in the south today are the ones who were for the civil rights movement?

I am?

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
they didnt have guns,,, and didnt shoot unarmed people,,
They didn't have guns this time. What about the next time? And before you laugh that off, let me show you a picture of Republicans who showed up at the Michigan capitol to protest the governors lockdown

1616098810733.png

How would you feel if there were 6 liberals with guns facing these 6 jackasses?

And why wouldn't that be ok? Do you think you white male conservatives are the only ones who can act that way?

Do you welcome the shootout? Seems like you would welcome it.

So if you don't want us to show up like this maybe you shouldn't either.

I want to use every tactic republicans have used. And we want recounts. And we want to claim before we even lose that the election was rigged.
They didn't have guns this time. What about the next time? And before you laugh that off, let me show you a picture of Republicans who showed up at the Michigan capitol to protest the governors lockdown

View attachment 469312

And why wouldn't that be ok? Do you think you white male conservatives are the only ones who can act that way?

only a democrat would complain about a person exercising the constitutional rights,,,

Those guys back then were democrats. White, racists, loved General Lee and the confederate flag. They changed parties over the Civil Rights movement. Left the Democrats because blacks were members. So instead stupid poor whites joined the rich person party because it was 99% white.

DURR
You're telling me white male Republicans in the south today are the ones who were for the civil rights movement?

I am?
I know right because it would be stupid to suggest that. We know that Republicans today would be the ones who were against the black girl going to the white school. We know you guys were the ones who told Rosa Parks to go to the back of the bus.

You changed parties at some point. I believe it was over the civil rights act.

Blacks started leaving the Republican party after the Great Mississippi flood 1927.

View attachment 469312

only a democrat would complain about a person exercising the constitutional rights,,,
I'm not complaining. I just think we should exercise our rights too.

By the way. In Kentucky Republicans passed a law it's illegal to swear at a cop. So all those insurrectionists who called black cops the N word need to be in jail.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
Let's see if we have this right. You want to fight mob rule with.....mob rule.

View attachment 469312

I'm not complaining. I just think we should exercise our rights too.

By the way. In Kentucky Republicans passed a law it's illegal to swear at a cop. So all those insurrectionists who called black cops the N word need to be in jail.

you did until you said you wanted to shoot unarmed people,,,

DURR

I am?
I know right because it would be stupid to suggest that. We know that Republicans today would be the ones who were against the black girl going to the white school. We know you guys were the ones who told Rosa Parks to go to the back of the bus.

You changed parties at some point. I believe it was over the civil rights act.

Blacks started leaving the Republican party after the Great Mississippi flood 1927.

Let's examine your "logic".

A higher percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act.
The Senators who voted against were 74% Southern Democrats.
Why would that make white Dem males in the South decide to switch away from their
Dem Senators and vote Republican?

You're not makin' any damn sense.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Foreign Funded Democrat Supported Domestic Terrorist Antifa = Democrats' Militia

They continue to carry out VP Harris' orders...

Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

So was that the 3rd recount? The 4th?
Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes.
Were they marked "black votes"?
No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

What's a "black district"?
Sounds racist.

\
well he is a racist that sees skin color before anything else,,
Republicans pretending to not be the racists. Precious. When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

I know you don't think your racism plays into why no blacks work at your company. I know. You feel like you found a more qualified white and that's the only thing that factored into your decision. But we know that's a lie. Statistically speaking. How many women CEO's? How many black CEO's? How many Mexican VP's?

Something wrong. In a country as diverse as ours it shouldn't be all white males. Look at the Republican party. Perfect example.

This guy represents your party on the national stage. Do you prefer blackface or your KKK robe?

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond...other than responding with:

Trolling for reaction.

Childish and not worth the time of anyone with intelligence to respond
Because it points out how poorly republicans behave. Rioting. Forming armed militias.

Why shouldnt [sic] us liberals do the same? Seems like you’re playing chess and we’re playing checkers. Time for us to learn chess.

Another fucking hypocrite democrat trying to forget what happened in cities all across America last summer, and what is still happening in Portland.
Why do republicans bring up blm riots when we talk about republicans stealing elections? Or using riots as a tactic? You missed the point thread derailer

YOU mentioned rioting, ya stupid shit.

Florida 2000. Brooks brother riots. Google it.

So was that the 3rd recount? The 4th?
Google it.
This isn’t even considering all the black votes jeb and Catherine Harris threw out because of hanging chads.

Trump asked the Georgia Republican governor to find him 200,000 votes.
Were they marked "black votes"?
No they were in black districts. Don’t play naive

What's a "black district"?
Sounds racist.

\
well he is a racist that sees skin color before anything else,,
Republicans pretending to not be the racists. Precious. ...

A shameless racist accusing anyone else. Hypocritical.

...... When did you go from sicking german sheppards on blacks to not being racist?

When did YOU go from attempting to destroy my country and causing the deaths of nearly a million people in the name of slavery to lying about not being racist?

Militias are full of liberals. They don't have any leftists or commies, usually, but they are quite liberal.

By the way, have any "liberals" actually fired a firearm before? Most seem to be hoplophobic.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
:laughing0301:
I own guns. And I didn't shoot all my ammo off at the range and go find out they can't find ammo. LOL> Idiots. I am fully loaded.

They are full of water?

Fret not sealy, The left's militias are underground, not boasting on social media. People think that the right won't start a civil war because they don't want to get in trouble. lol, It's because they have a hunch that it wouldn't end well for them.

Yeah, we watch you clowns set your stupid ass selves on fire.

That's really frightening.
Imagine if that's what we do to our own communities what we will do to yours.

Reminds me of Nat Turners rebellion

Nat Turner's Rebellion (also known as the Southampton Insurrection) was a rebellion of enslaved Virginians that took place in Southampton County, Virginia, in August 1831, led byNat Turner. The rebels killed between 55 and 65 people, at least 51 of whom were white.

Feel free. We love watching violent assholes incinerating themselves. You morons do it well.

They sent armed militias to the polls to intimidate. We will have our guys do that too, wearing blue. You wear red.
why would I wear red???

and youre changing the subject,,
The insurrectionists thought about bringing guns or having them close by just in case.

This is just you downplaying what they attempted. A fucking coup. We can not let something like this happen again.
it takes a special kind of stupid to think that was an insurrection,,,
You guys don't even believe it was Trump supporters at the insurrection. Or you believe the only ones who got violent were antifa. You're all conspiracy theorist nuts. Because one right wing radio host pontificated what if it was antifa, you guys ran with it. You believe what you want to believe not based on facts. Look at global warming. Everything is political. Crazy

It wasn't an insurrection. Insurrection requires guns.

so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
Let's see if we have this right. You want to fight mob rule with.....mob rule.

And don't forget, it's HIS mob in the first place!

I think the Liberals have already tried that....

When that black militia showed up in Louisville to protect a BLM rally, they ended up shooting their own members!!!! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back