Liberal Militias

this is ALSO smellybozo when i take him to school all the time that Obama was a mass murderer of women and children as well and expanded Bushs wars and is the best of buddies with him and gets it on in bed with him every night as the second photo below this one proves. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1616714782369.png

1616714906668.png

Why would he be attacking you?
I have no idea! Why else would i be shooting him? This started with your fantasy.
Actually, it started with you trying to hijack another conversation between two people, neither of which is you, in which you ignored the context and pretended everything started when you stepped in. But hey, go ahead and pretend, I hear it helps.

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

If republicans storm the capitol we need an equal force to go represent biden.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
Ugh. I hate this. The last thing we need is more guns, more violence, and more militias. Admittedly, the difference between people getting tear gassed for kneeling in a street and being able to invade and occupy federal buildings for weeks without violence seems to be whether or not the mob has guns. And we know a lot of people with BLM saw that and got the message loud and clear. Kneel in a street? Gassed and beaten. Block major highways into large cities? Taking smiling selfies on Facebook. The difference? Skin color and guns, but i have to wonder if 'guns' isn't the bigger factor.

The capitol protesters were unarmed. Even the one who was shot dead by the cops while you cheered.
And angry mob caused 4 innocent people to die that day. Fuck you.

you sure get angry when you are getting your sorry ass owned and taken to school that the dem funded Antifa caused the riots and murdered an unarmed woman. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Must suck to be you,to have to face reality reality that both parties hate trump cause he is not part of the corrupt washington establishment two party system and that is why romney and bush hate him and voted for lying biden. :itsok: :itsok:

Must suck to have to get out of your fantasyland you live in that the democrats are the party to vote for after suffering the constant ass beatings from me over the years that there is no difference in the two parties and that Obama lied to the people about reversing Bushs policys and EXPANDED them and was a clone of him. :itsok:

what really sucks for you though is having to deal with reality that they are the best of buds and are bed buddies and do a three some with clinton, photos dont lie that they are bed buddies with each other smellybozo :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:
How much does the Trump organization pay you?

We need to be ready for the next elections in 2022 and 2024. We need to send liberals with automatics to any close races to make sure we are also being represented. In 2000 republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Google brooks brother riots. Because republicans cared more they got their way. We need to match that intensity. If republicans are ready to riot maybe we should be ready too.

2021 is the second time republicans have rioted because they didn’t like how things were going for them. Us liberals need to defend ourselves the next time republicans try it.
so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.

Democracy in it's purest form is mob rule.
Well we need the pentagon to be in on it. Trump screwed up he didn’t have the generals. He was smarter than the generals
just like you think you are smaerter than them and want to shoot unarmed people
Stop. No one wants to shoot unarmed people. What other arguments do you have? That ones been debunked.
thats what youve been calling for in this thread,,,

and nothings been debunked,, its was proven no one on jan 6 was armed,,
No I just want to storm the capitol with zip ties and shit on McConnells desk. And hit a police with a fire extinguisher which led to his death. That’s murder. Suddenly you aren’t so pro police.

Actually the current information is the zip tie guy found them at the capitol, and just took them to prevent their use by the officers in the building.
Found them? Are you fucking kidding me? We’re they just laying around? He took them from a capitol police.

Sorry if you don’t like what the investigation is finding out. Sorry no antifa were involved.

The original story was he brought them himself, as evidence that they intended to take people hostage.

That's what lefty cuck bois like you were bleating at the start of it.
Ok fine but it sure looked that way. You have to admit it didn't look good.

Anyways, I see a fine line between the capitol insurrection and the time when conservatives stormed Lansing with their assault rifles. Would you like it if liberals were acting this way? Maybe we should. I know a lot of USMB Republicans want a civil war.

We can't be intimidated. That's what these gun toting cons are doing. It's a tactic. What, do you guys suddenly not trust the election process? You don't remember Trump was going to claim 2016 was rigged until he found out he won? So he had already planned to say the election was rigged if he lost. If it was close. And it wasn't even close yet he still tried. And one of your guys arguments is no way Biden got more votes than Trump? You forget what an asshole he was to everyone except Trump supporters for 4 years? And Biden wasn't Hillary. Hell, even Hated Hillary almost beat Trump.

Throw in absentee ballots for everyone because of the pandemic? Ya lost. Get over it.

Man, what a pathetic soi boi lefty rant.

You guys couldn't resist a 2 mph wind.
Well you are making us want to arm ourselves as you arm yourselves. Why wait until it's too late. I bet the Jews wish they had guns in 1939.

Next time you come to riot this is what you will see

View attachment 469705
So, we all agree that gun control is fucking bullshit, right?

RIGHT?
No. Here is a gun control we all agree on. No bringing your guns to the capitol. Right?

RIGHT?
Wrong. Fuck those arrogant ass wipes.

I suppose you think this is ok?

Heavily Armed Man In Body Armor Arrested After Walking Into Atlanta Grocery Store

Officers saw the man leave the bathroom and quickly held him for questioning. According to police, his weapons included two long guns and three pistols, all of which were concealed.

The Taliban is watching us and thinking boy it would be easy to take these gun nuts out.

Yea yea, we should all carry assault rifles. Got it.

The number of shootings in Toronto increased around 41 per cent between 2015 and 2016 and numbers rose sharply in 2017 as well. But Canada's rise in gun violence still pales in comparison with the U.S., where 189 mass shooting incidents have claimed 195 lives and wounded over 700 so far in 2018.

How's your pussyhat army coming along? You girls ready for a fight?
Not yet. We got our guns but no one hads ammo. Lol

Has anyone taught you the difference between your rifle and your gun? This will be important for the trannies in your platoon...
One is for shooting raccoons for the cousin-children for dinner, and the other is for beating the cousin-wife over the head after dinner?
I drove through a red state once. This guy says I'd like to introduce you to my wife and sister. Behind him was one fat girl. We were in a Walmart. He was buying her camo and sweatpants. Remember southern women used to be women?

1616760574429.png

Two farts in a row from you smellybozo. :yes_text12: :banana::banana::banana: That means I did not read your babble sense you can never admit it whenyou have been proven wrong and have to lie when taken to school and evade evidence.

Last edited:
We are reading the insurrectionists social media posts. They were going to load a ferry with guns so if needed they could quickly bring them in.

Link or LIE.

As per their SOP, foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa reportedly pre-positioned weapons around DC / the Capitol prior to the 6 Jan violence, as they have done in other violent terrorist events in other Democrat-run cities all over the US.

The insurrection was ugly but could have been much uglier. Maybe this one was just a test run.

This was not an insurrection - it was a pre-coordinated, pre-planned set-up by Pelosi / Democrats, an excuse to attempt to brand all conservatives and Trump-supporters as terrorists and insurrectionists. It was political theater staged so Democrats could declare anyone who mentioned their stolen election of who opposed their liberal agenda in the future to be 'terrorists' and 'insurrectionists'.

It was not coincidence or 'chance' that a known violent Antifa member, who has said about govt numerous times, 'Burn it all down', was in the Capitol, ILLEGALLY, FILMING the violence, that he was arrested, and was SET FREE, and that later Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi had in her possession and the Democrats used THAT EXACT SAME VIDEO FILMED BY THE ANTIFA MEMBER (Sullivan) from inside the Cap[itol in Pelosi's failed 2nd Impeachment attempt.

In 2016 Barryand the Democrats colluded and paid Russians / a foreign ex-spy for Russian-authored propaganda to attempt a failed coup attempt against trump. In 2021, Pelosi and proven CCP Espionage Facilitator Swalwell collaborated with Antifa touse Antifa's film from illegally inside the Captiol in Pelosi's 2nd failed Impeachment attempt.

So weapons were brought to the insurrection.

Rodriguez was part of the mob that swarmed D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Mike Fanone, who pleaded for his life and suffered a mild heart attack. Rodriguez can be seen on video jabbing a small black device into Fanone’s neck — causing the officer to drop to the ground — before breaching the Capitol and trying to smash out a window.

The more that comes out the more we know how violent this day was.

so you want to shoot unarmed people,,

figures,,
I just want to protect democracy. Not mob rules.
You're a liar because if what you say is true you'd be raising hell about Biden.
Please. I just heard the second half of the year is going to be good. And next year's going to be a great year. Right now companies are low on semi conductors and resins. Next year factories are going to be operating 3 shifts to make up for the pent up demand. Quit being a bitch and lets make some money!

The FBI reported the violent racists who had planned on social media had pre-positioned frozen water bottles, bricks, and other weapons......only1 group has constantly done this just prior to committing acts of terrorism that has caused BILLIONS of dollars of damage in Democrat-run communities all over the US...Antifa.

The FBI reported the violent racists who had planned on social media had pre-positioned frozen water bottles, bricks, and other weapons......only1 group has constantly done this just prior to committing acts of terrorism that has caused BILLIONS of dollars of damage in Democrat-run communities all over the US...Antifa.
I love it. The only reply republicans have for their traitorous insurrection and failed attempted coup is to bring up antifa.

Antifa didn’t try to overthrow our duly elected government. And republicans didn’t cause billions of dollars in property damage.

Stop bringing up antifa and blm in this thread about republican militias who are the greatest threat to our democracy

Forum List

Back