Liberal Rabbi Has An Epiphany

And, for those uninformed and/or biased folks, who claim that the NYTimes is pro-Israel........

6. ".....a sample of [NYTimes] headlines:

“As Israel Hits Mosque and Clinic, Air Campaign’s Risks Come Home;”

“Israelis Watch Bombs Drop on Gaza From Front-Row Seats;”

“Questions About Tactics and Targets as Civilian Toll Climbs in Israeli Strikes;” “Foreign Correspondents in Israel Complain of Intimidation;”

“Israeli Shells are Said to Hit UN School;”

“Military Censorship in Israel;”

“A Boy at Play in Gaza, a Renewal of War, A Family in Mourning;”

“Israel’s Supporters Try to Come to Terms with the Killing of Children in Gaza;”

“Israel Braces for War Crimes Inquiries on Gaza;”

“Resisting Nazis, He Saw Need for Israel. Now He Is Its Critic.”

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/183412/why-im-unsubscribing-to-the-new-york-times

Is there any wonder why the Rabbi recognized the anti-Israel position of the main Liberal house organ......
Truth is a bitch, isn't it?

I understand that, once you use large font purple, well....that is absolute verification for your postition.

But just on the outside chance that you are an adult......

....are you claiming not to see the bias in those headlines?
Bias can be very truthful, I don't see any incompatibility.

And, for those uninformed and/or biased folks, who claim that the NYTimes is pro-Israel........

“Questions About Tactics and Targets as Civilian Toll Climbs in Israeli Strikes;” “Foreign Correspondents in Israel Complain of Intimidation;”

“Israel’s Supporters Try to Come to Terms with the Killing of Children in Gaza;”

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/183412/why-im-unsubscribing-to-the-new-york-times

Is there any wonder why the Rabbi recognized the anti-Israel position of the main Liberal house organ......

I understand that, once you use large font purple, well....that is absolute verification for your postition.

Ah! I see the problem: you don't know the meaning of the term.

bi·as
ˈbīəs/
noun
  1. 1.
    prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.Google

bi·as
ˈbīəs/
noun
  1. 1.
    prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.Google
Oh, thank you...like the strong bias in all your posts! Everything you say must be a lie...Anyone on these boards un-biased?

bi·as
ˈbīəs/
noun
  1. 1.
Oh, thank you...like the strong bias in all your posts! Everything you say must be a lie...Anyone on these boards un-biased?

Ya' got me!

I am strongly biased against seventh century savages who cut heads off, and gratuitously fire rockets into their neighbors, and kidnap and kill teenagers.

How about you?

bi·as
ˈbīəs/
noun
  1. 1.

Ya' got me!

I am strongly biased against seventh century savages who cut heads off, and gratuitously fire rockets into their neighbors, and kidnap and kill teenagers.

How about you?
Me too, savages should be executed after a fair trial if possible.

Times have changed since the conservative and right wing was aligned with persecution of Jews, with only a few extreme exceptions, which probably is the reason why so many jews make the mistake of voting liberal.

Now the reverse is usually true, and politically correct liberals are the biggest danger to Jews and Israel with their misguided ideas, apart of course, from Islam.

Times have changed since the conservative and right wing was aligned with persecution of Jews, with only a few extreme exceptions, which probably is the reason why so many jews make the mistake of voting liberal.

Now the reverse is usually true, and politically correct liberals are the biggest danger to Jews and Israel with their misguided ideas, apart of course, from Islam.
You're too pretty to fight with but, why is it all of the smartest Jews (My old Brandies faculty) , the Polymaths Einstein, Proffessor Chomsky of MIT, Finkelstein, etc. have so many concerns and criticism of Israel?

You're too pretty to fight with but, why is it all of the smartest Jews (My old Brandies faculty) , the Polymaths Einstein, Proffessor Chomsky of MIT, Finkelstein, etc. have so many concerns and criticism of Israel?

The problem is not Israel, I am on Israel's side all the way, I admire them and respect them. :thup:

The problem are liberal Jews.

The problem is not Israel, I am on Israel's side all the way, I admire them and respect them. :thup:

The problem are liberal Jews.
That would be the vast majority...The problem is not Israel, the problem is Right Wing Zio-Nuts that think they can change the course of History of an area which

Sorry Brandeis...I still type with one finger but play the piano! Go figure?

You named the dumbest stupidest most self hating jews on the planet. Where does Dershowitz stand?

The problem are liberals.

Period.
The problem is nor Liberism...

You named the dumbest stupidest most self hating jews on the planet. Where does Dershowitz stand?
Dear Rabid eye, You're statement maybe the dumbest answer I've ever heard on these boards.

Get help!

Period.

Dear Rabid eye, You're statement maybe the dumbest answer I've ever heard on these boards.

Get help!
Translation: I'm a brain dead jew hater who quotes other brain dead jew haters.
Thanks!

Period.

Get help!
Translation: I'm a brain dead jew hater who quotes other brain dead jew haters.
Thanks!
Translation of the RabbidEye: I am a ZioNazi and I don't care about how many Arabs the Jewish State kills and maims and anybody else who helps them, Goy or otherwise...

What I have found about 'liberals' is that a lot of them can also be called progressives.

"Progressives" seem to have an agenda to promote. And IMHO it seems as though they say things that are not truth enough to make others believe that what they say is truth. Sad, really.

Jewish folks helped put Barack Obama in office.

They were warned how 'enraged' he would be at Israel....but for so many Jews, their religion is "Liberalism," rather than Judaism.

Finally....many are having their eyes opened.

1. "....[Rabbi Richard Block],.a lifelong Democrat, a political liberal, a Reform rabbi, and for four decades, until last week, a New York Times subscriber. What drove me away was the paper’s incessant denigration of Israel, a torrent of articles, photographs, and op-ed columns that consistently present the Jewish State in the worst possible light.

[Rabbi Block wrote to "...President Obama in support of his recently-announced Executive Order prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity in hiring. The faith leaders strongly urged the President to refrain from providing an exemption from this important non-discrimination policy to religious organizations who contract with the government."
Faith Leaders To President Obama Religious Contractors Shouldn t Be Allowed to Discriminate Bend the Arc

Yeah....that Liberal.]

2. .... not new. Knowledgeable observers have long assailed theTimes lack of objectivity and absence of journalistic integrity in reporting on Israel.

3. My chronic irritation finally morphed into alienation and then to visceral disgust this summer, after Hamas renewed its terrorist assaults upon Israel and the Times launched what can only be described as a campaign to delegitimize the Jewish State.

4. .... Hamas is ....Committed by its charter to “obliterate” Israel and kill all Jews everywhere, Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization by the U.S., Britain, and the European Union, a designation substantiated by its raining rockets down on Israel’s civilians and tunneling under its border to kill and kidnap, indisputable war crimes.

5. .... a newspaper committed to balance and fairness would provide context and perspective. It would show traumatized Israeli children running to shelters, cowering, wetting their beds, and suffering nightmares. It would publish photos and accounts of militants launching rockets from the roofs of mosques, a church, and a media hotel, alongside schools, refugee shelters, clinics and hospitals, and of weapons concealed by Hamas in UN facilities.

It would substantiate casualty figures from Hamas, which is known to have falsified them in the past, before reporting them as fact. It would highlight Hamas’ use of civilians as human shields, its urging civilians to ignore Israel’s advance warnings to depart, so that Gazans would be killed and inflict PR damage on Israel.

Such a paper would cover the threats of death that inhibited reporters and photojournalists from telling the true, full story.

But the Times did not."
Why One Rabbi is Canceling his New York Times Subscription After 40 Years ndash Tablet Magazine

Democrat party has lost a lot of loyal Jews, thanks to two disastrous terms of this disastrous presidency.

They were warned how 'enraged' he would be at Israel....but for so many Jews, their religion is "Liberalism," rather than Judaism.

1. "....[Rabbi Richard Block],.a lifelong Democrat, a political liberal, a Reform rabbi, and for four decades, until last week, a New York Times subscriber. What drove me away was the paper’s incessant denigration of Israel, a torrent of articles, photographs, and op-ed columns that consistently present the Jewish State in the worst possible light.

[Rabbi Block wrote to "...President Obama in support of his recently-announced Executive Order prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity in hiring. The faith leaders strongly urged the President to refrain from providing an exemption from this important non-discrimination policy to religious organizations who contract with the government."
Faith Leaders To President Obama Religious Contractors Shouldn t Be Allowed to Discriminate Bend the Arc

Yeah....that Liberal.]

2. .... not new. Knowledgeable observers have long assailed theTimes lack of objectivity and absence of journalistic integrity in reporting on Israel.

3. My chronic irritation finally morphed into alienation and then to visceral disgust this summer, after Hamas renewed its terrorist assaults upon Israel and the Times launched what can only be described as a campaign to delegitimize the Jewish State.

4. .... Hamas is ....Committed by its charter to “obliterate” Israel and kill all Jews everywhere, Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization by the U.S., Britain, and the European Union, a designation substantiated by its raining rockets down on Israel’s civilians and tunneling under its border to kill and kidnap, indisputable war crimes.

5. .... a newspaper committed to balance and fairness would provide context and perspective. It would show traumatized Israeli children running to shelters, cowering, wetting their beds, and suffering nightmares. It would publish photos and accounts of militants launching rockets from the roofs of mosques, a church, and a media hotel, alongside schools, refugee shelters, clinics and hospitals, and of weapons concealed by Hamas in UN facilities.

It would substantiate casualty figures from Hamas, which is known to have falsified them in the past, before reporting them as fact. It would highlight Hamas’ use of civilians as human shields, its urging civilians to ignore Israel’s advance warnings to depart, so that Gazans would be killed and inflict PR damage on Israel.

Such a paper would cover the threats of death that inhibited reporters and photojournalists from telling the true, full story.

But the Times did not."
Why One Rabbi is Canceling his New York Times Subscription After 40 Years ndash Tablet Magazine

Democrat party has lost a lot of loyal Jews, thanks to two disastrous terms of this disastrous presidency.

If only.

Let's see what 2016 shows.

Yeah....that Liberal.]

But the Times did not."

If only.

Let's see what 2016 shows.
Those stupid Jews will line up to vote for the Democrat in order to show how public spirited they are. Besides, the GOP has all those nasty Christians in it who actually believe in something.

I'm starting to believe that PoliticalChic may indeed work for the New York Times since after reading this post, I'm seriously thinking about rewarding this paper by subscribing to it. ~ Susan

Forum List

Back