Liberal Society

Remember the woman that ran her car into the river with her two little boys inside? And Newtie immediatly came out blaming liberals. Then it was found out that her father was the Republican County Chairman, and had been sexually abusing her most of her life. You make the kind of unfounded accusations that you just did, and you could well end up with similiar egg on your face.

The only egg will be in my frying pan.

What are the chances the perpetrator came from a single mother, welfare, public housing project?

You mean he's gotta be a darkie, right? You saw the name Jamarion Lawhorn, and painted yourself a picture.

We get it. He's gotta be a darkie, which means he's a food stamp collecting, single parent, government handout hubcap stealer.

We get it. We get it.

You see racism in the news coverage? Really?

Hey...wait a minute...the victim was White and the killer Black...that makes it a hate...no, never mind, Holder is AG.

The accused is a juvenile, but I see the media is posting his picture all over the place. I guess the rules don't apply to darkies.

(begin sarcasm) You know that blacks aren't actually people, they are animals. I learned that from shootspeeders (/sarcasm).

That is a despicable act but the media posting a juvenile's picture is deplorable.

What do you expect from CNN??
So just out of curiosity, do you ever watch the "Walking Dead"??
The episode "The Grove"??

The Grove (The Walking Dead)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Grove"
The Walking Dead episode
Carol about to kill Lizzie
Carol Peletier prepares to shoot an unstable Lizzie Samuels after her sister's murder.
Episode no. Season 4
Episode 14
Directed by Michael E. Satrazemis
Written by Scott M. Gimple
Original air date March 16, 2014
Guest actors

Brighton Sharbino as Lizzie Samuels
Kyla Kenedy as Mika Samuels

"The Grove" is the fourteenth episode of the fourth season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead; it aired on AMC on March 16, 2014. The episode was directed by Michael E. Satrazemis and written by Scott M. Gimple.

Tyreese, Carol, Lizzie, Mika, and Judith come across a house in a pecan grove on their trek to Terminus and deal with the moralistic concepts of the world of walkers, unstable Lizzie who kills her sister Mika, and the admission by Carol of killing Karen to Tyreese.

This is the final episode to feature Lizzie and Mika Samuels, with their deaths being received positively by most critics. Upon airing, the episode was watched by 12.87 million American viewers and received an 18-49 rating of 6.4.[1]

Plot

Tyreese (Chad L. Coleman), Carol (Melissa McBride), Lizzie (Brighton Sharbino), Mika (Kyla Kenedy), and Judith continue their journey to Terminus along the railroad tracks. Carol and Tyreese discuss the probability of Mika and Lizzie's survival; Carol notes that Mika is too gentle and Lizzie is confused about what walkers are.

While stopping to rest, Tyreese spots an advancing walker in the distance, but it falls and becomes trapped. Tyreese moves to kill the walker, but Lizzie makes a humanistic plea to spare it.

Carol and Mika come upon a house in the middle of a pecan grove and send for Tyreese, Lizzie, and Judith. Carol suggests staying there for a few days to rest, so she and Tyreese leave the three girls outside while they clear the house. Once they go inside, a walker appears and Mika shoots it in its head with a pistol as Lizzie looks on in tears.

The next day, Carol is in the house and spots Lizzie happily playing tag with a walker in the yard. Carol rushes outside and kills the walker, but Lizzie screams at Carol, saying the walker was her friend. Later, Carol and Mika come across a deer while scouting in the forest; Mika aims a M1 carbine at the deer, but is unable to pull the trigger, much to the disappointment of Carol. The duo return to the grove house and find Tyreese pumping water, who suggests they settle at this location instead of continuing toward Terminus.

That afternoon, Lizzie wanders to the railroad tracks with Mika giving chase. Lizzie feeds the trapped walker from earlier a mouse and Mika promptly admonishes her. Lizzie insists the walkers "want me to change" and reaches for the walker's mouth. Just then, walkers emerge from the woods, forcing Mika and Lizzie to flee back to the house. Tyreese and Carol run to the screaming of the girls, and the four form a line and shoot down the walkers.

The next day, Carol and Tyreese return to the house from a hunt to find that Lizzie has killed Mika with a knife. Lizzie insists Mika will be okay because she didn't stab the brain, and also reveals she intended to do the same to Judith. When Carol and Tyreese approach her, Lizzie threatens them by pointing her pistol at them. Carol manages to talk Lizzie down, and Tyreese ushers Lizzie and Judith inside. Alone, Carol sobs and pulls out her knife and stabs Mika in the brain to prevent reanimation.

That night, Tyreese tells Carol he learned from Lizzie that she had been feeding the prison walkers. He wonders if Lizzie killed Karen and David; Carol says she couldn't have as she would have let them reanimate. Tyreese suggests leaving with Judith to protect her from Lizzie, but Carol notes that Judith needs both of them to survive. Carol believes Lizzie is too dangerous to be around other people, and Tyreese reluctantly agrees.

The following morning, Carol takes Lizzie out for a walk and asks her to look at some flowers. Lizzie, believing that Carol is upset with her for pointing a gun at her, starts to cry and pleads for Carol to not be mad at her anymore. As she's crying, Carol again tells Lizzie to look at the flowers. As she does, Carol shoots Lizzie in the head with a revolver as Tyreese observes from afar. They bury the two girls. That night, Carol gives Tyreese her revolver and admits to killing Karen and David, explaining that she had to contain the illness. Upset at first, Tyreese forgives her. The next day, Tyreese, Carol, and Judith leave the grove and continue their journey to Terminus.

Now that is more the way reality SHOULD work!!

Hey...wait a minute...the victim was White and the killer Black...that makes it a hate...no, never mind, Holder is AG.

Even when you arent the victim you really attempt to shoehorn some outrage in there somewhere. Poor guy

You mean he's gotta be a darkie, right? You saw the name Jamarion Lawhorn, and painted yourself a picture.

We get it. He's gotta be a darkie, which means he's a food stamp collecting, single parent, government handout hubcap stealer.

We get it. We get it.

I was gonna point out that the OP was being stupid, but now I'm going to point out that you're being "fucking stupid."

You said darkie, you brought race into it. Just as the OP blamed a liberal without knowing. His hate for a group of people next to your bigotry for a group of people... Both ignorant positions.

My post was based on Bush92's past performance. I just figured I would bring his bullshit out into the wide open. He should call a spade a spade and not try to be coy about it.

This stabbing has to be those LBJ Democrats' fault...somehow. We'll get those dots connected even if we have to prefabricate a couple of them!
What about my " past performance?" LBJ w one of our nations worst presidents.

Michigan town in shock after boy's playground stabbing - CNN.com

What are the chances the perpetrator came from a single mother, welfare, public housing project? Sure that's what we need, a more "progressive" culture. We need more rap and video game violence. We need more legalized pot and gay marriage. We need more broken homes. This is what your liberal culture gets you.

Enlightened lybyryls like mysylf eschew violence.

Conservatard warhawks will find any excuse to engage in it.

Lybyryl culture gets us peace and tolerance. Conservatard culture brings only violence and hate.
Look who is talking..
You hate everything non liberal. So shut your pie hole.
And....You still can't spell

Is there a correlation between poverty, broken homes and crime? How many men sitting in prison right now came from welfare homes?

What are the chances the perpetrator came from a single mother, welfare, public housing project? Sure that's what we need, a more "progressive" culture. We need more rap and video game violence. We need more legalized pot and gay marriage. We need more broken homes. This is what your liberal culture gets you.

Enlightened lybyryls like mysylf eschew violence.

Conservatard warhawks will find any excuse to engage in it.

Lybyryl culture gets us peace and tolerance. Conservatard culture brings only violence and hate.
BTW, flicking a light switch does not make you 'enlightened' Neither does shining a flashlight into your ear.
I guarantee if somebody punched you in the face, you'd become conservative real quick.

Who's murdered more people, the bush criminals or teenagers listening to rap and doing video games. Iraq 2x, afghanistan, panama, gotta be close to a million right there.

Last edited:
Liberals cannot see how their society is dysfunctional. I do not mind being the voice in the darkness to lay down the bullshit card. Welfare, public housing, and single moms who game the system are destroying America.

What are the chances the perpetrator came from a single mother, welfare, public housing project?

We get it. We get it.

I was gonna point out that the OP was being stupid, but now I'm going to point out that you're being "fucking stupid."

You said darkie, you brought race into it. Just as the OP blamed a liberal without knowing. His hate for a group of people next to your bigotry for a group of people... Both ignorant positions.

No one mentioned race until a liberal poster broght race into the equation....
And "WE'RE" bigoted...
Facepalm

bush/cheney killed more people than any rap and video games.

What's that have to do with cultural and societal decay?

Is there a correlation between poverty, broken homes and crime? How many men sitting in prison right now came from welfare homes?

How many bankers and ceo's would be sitting in jail if we applied the laws equally?

bush/cheney killed more people than any rap and video games.

What's that have to do with cultural and societal decay?

So war for profit and helping presidents shed their wimp factor not cultural and societal decay?

Forum List

Back