Liberal Success- California judge orders State to provide Sex change Surgery for Prisoner

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I beg the lord to end this world

We deserve it

-Geaux
-------------------------

(Reuters) - A federal judge in San Francisco on Thursday ruled that California must provide sex reassignment surgery to a transgender inmate, calling denial of the procedure a violation of constitutional rights.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar wrote in his 38-page order that the state was violating the constitutional rights of Michelle-Lael Norsworthy, who was convicted of second-degree murder in April 1987, by not providing the operation.

California judge orders state to provide sex change surgery for prisoner Reuters

We deserve it

-Geaux

(Reuters) - A federal judge in San Francisco on Thursday ruled that California must provide sex reassignment surgery to a transgender inmate, calling denial of the procedure a violation of constitutional rights.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar wrote in his 38-page order that the state was violating the constitutional rights of Michelle-Lael Norsworthy, who was convicted of second-degree murder in April 1987, by not providing the operation.

California judge orders state to provide sex change surgery for prisoner Reuters
If he can pay for the cost of the surgery, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I'll give you three guesses who is paying for it. The first two don't count.

We deserve it

-Geaux

If he can pay for the cost of the surgery, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I'll give you three guesses who is paying for it. The first two don't count.

Indeed- I best get to work since I've just about paid my taxes for the year.

We deserve it

-Geaux

As the world turns ................................................... Strange things happen when gay judges sit on the bench .......... Tune in tomorrow when pictures surface showing Sophia wearing a thong in Wal-Mart ............................... In other news, a lab rat has been injected .............................. Mrs. Tinesdale was fined $300 because her dog "Phee Phee" is obese and can't get through the doggie door .................... After two failed heart transplants, the beat goes on, doctor says, "sorry" ................. In sports - 3 to 2, 6 to 1, and in overtime, 5 to 4 ................. Obit: Mr. Khile, 71, past Friday. He is survived by three mistresses, Anna, Ilene, and Poohie Poo. Services may or may not take place.

We deserve it

-Geaux

The judge says this with no apparent appreciation for the irony that he's talking about someone who has already (legally) lost a lot of his constitutional rights. After his sentence is over, he's free to get a chopadictomy if he wants to.

Forum List

Back