Liberal thugs ambush peaceful Trump supporters

Trump supporters were peacefully conducting a march when liberal thugs ambushed them.

Violence breaks out at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley
Marching in favor of a polarizing president such as Donald Trump was a provocation to people in such a liberal community as Berkeley.

Does this mean that next time I'm in Orange County, I can beat the shit out of a liberal?
Were I you, I would not try manhandling a Latino in Santa Ana or Tustin.

What would you know about it?

Trump supporters were peacefully conducting a march when liberal thugs ambushed them.

Violence breaks out at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley
Marching in favor of a polarizing president such as Donald Trump was a provocation to people in such a liberal community as Berkeley.

Does this mean that next time I'm in Orange County, I can beat the shit out of a liberal?
Were I you, I would not try manhandling a Latino in Santa Ana or Tustin.

What would you know about it?
You might be surprised.

It's alright we can handle it, it is just the start next time we will bring the heavy hitters and put a lot of them in the hospital fro a year or two no problem!! Ahh I don't see the liberal dogshit scum beating the shit out of anyone, they sprayed the Trump people with pepper spray and jumped on one or two with about three or four like they always do until the reinforcements came then they ran away crying for help from the shit cops. We can use those tactics with the pepper spray and shit too if they want it that way so be it. We can also bring something else too.

It's alright we can handle it, it is just the start next time we will bring the heavy hitters and put a lot of them in the hospital fro a year or two no problem!! Ahh I don't see the liberal dogshit scum beating the shit out of anyone, they sprayed the Trump people with pepper spray and jumped on one or two with about three or four like they always do until the reinforcements came then they ran away crying for help from the shit cops. We can use those tactics with the pepper spray and shit too if they want it that way so be it. We can also bring something else too.

You're not going to do a fucking thing, internet tough guy.

Forum List

Back