Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

Did you know you just wrote this:

"Democrats or Liberals as you call them, have children to get welfare."
Search Results for Query: welfare babies | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you can go through these, I got the drift from you think people have kids so they can support them and buy cellphones, tattoos etc.

Did you know you just wrote this:

"Democrats or Liberals as you call them, have children to get welfare."

Post 322 is a sample of what you posted.

This was your post #312....

"Welfare. Democrats or Liberals as you call them, have children to get welfare. I'm pretty sure you mentioned it in one of your many posts about kids and liberals."

That was the entire post.

Nor could you find that quote from moi....

You certainly come across as quite the fool, don't you.
Would it be easier to understand in Russian?

Korean, perhaps....my first language.
But you don't write well, nor think well.
The former better than the latter.

Did you puzzle out the answer yet?
What organism does the DNA of the fetus prove it to be?
And, what would it be if Democrats/Progressives, didn't slaughter it before birth?

But....you certainly have a lot in common with Russians....
“the Soviets legalized abortion on demand in 1920…”
Legacies of 1917 in Contemporary Russian Public Health: Addiction, HIV, and Abortion

“In 1920, Russian Soviet Republic became the first country in the world to allow abortion in all circumstances,…” Abortion in Russia - Wikipedia

An estimated 1 million abortions in the early years of Soviet Russia Historical abortion statistics, Russia

The question is whether to combine the Bolshevik numbers with those accumulated by America’s Democrats/Leftists…..based on the same view of human life.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Your predecessors would be proud of you.

Yes, it is all about you political chick!

I am my favorite subject.....but, unlike the Liberal quoted, I favor having children.

Seems you Progressives would rather kill than raise them...

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

I saw PC driving around the other day.

car3.jpg

car3.jpg

What an erudite response to this.......(better look up 'erudite')

Let's check.

See if you can find a single error....

Do you know which is the only party that put American citizens in concentration camps.

Here's your remedial:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens.

And, just today we found a Democrat planning to support bestiality.

What a party you remain a slave to, huh?

I suppose the good news is that Liberalism is a self-defeating trap.
Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky
Of course it's all about me. That is human nature and it is not limited to any particular political ideology.

Why must everything be sloooooooly explained to you Liberals.

The difference on the two sides of the aisle is that our side believes in having children, and putting their well-being at the forefront.
Your side simply says "It's all about me".....as you just admitted.
You have hit on of one of many things that liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children.

This highly polarized environment might lead one to believe that the Left and Right have no common beliefs but we actually do. For example:
Need for access to Healthy Foods
Safe and Robust Education
More Products Should be Made in America
A hard days work deserves a livable paycheck
Affordable and Quality Healthcare
Easier Recycling
Factual and Unbiased News
Equal Treatment for Men and Women
Lack of Trust in Elected Officials and Businesses
Getting Money Out of Politics
Care for Veterans and the Elderly
Desire for Low Unemployment and a Healthy Economy

We are much closer in our beliefs, than the media would have you believe. Where we differ most is in method, not end goals.

12 Social Needs Liberals and Conservatives Agree On

Last edited:

I bet you don't realize that banning that one word is all the Democrats have ever done for black Americans, their former slaves.

Good thing the Republicans pried the slaves away from 'em, huh?
Everything that has ever been done for black has been done by liberals, certainly not lying scumbag racist conservatives... LOL
I can tell you are a graduate from public education(indoctrination) for you are one stupid SOB.

Abortion is disgusting. In my church I am seeing growing numbers of younger couples who have stated in no way are they going to have kids. This is a courageous choice if they don't want to take the time to raise them. A decline in birthrate is no big deal and it means more higher paying job openings.

car3.jpg

Let's check.

Do you know which is the only party that put American citizens in concentration camps.

Here's your remedial:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

bz9e_1vceaaxx2v-large.jpg

I suppose the good news is that Liberalism is a self-defeating trap.
Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky
Of course it's all about me. That is human nature and it is not limited to any particular political ideology.

Why must everything be sloooooooly explained to you Liberals.

The difference on the two sides of the aisle is that our side believes in having children, and putting their well-being at the forefront.
Your side simply says "It's all about me".....as you just admitted.
You have hit on of one of many things that liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children.

This highly polarized environment might lead one to believe that the Left and Right have no common beliefs but we actually do. For example:
Need for access to Healthy Foods
Safe and Robust Education
More Products Should be Made in America
A hard days work deserves a livable paycheck
Affordable and Quality Healthcare
Easier Recycling
Factual and Unbiased News
Equal Treatment for Men and Women
Lack of Trust in Elected Officials and Businesses
Getting Money Out of Politics
Care for Veterans and the Elderly
Desire for Low Unemployment and a Healthy Economy

We are much closer in our beliefs, than the media would have you believe. Where we differ most is in method, not end goals.

12 Social Needs Liberals and Conservatives Agree On

"...liberals and conservatives both agree on, and that is caring about their children."

WHAT????

Then explain this....

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Abortion is disgusting. In my church I am seeing growing numbers of younger couples who have stated in no way are they going to have kids. This is a courageous choice if they don't want to take the time to raise them. A decline in birthrate is no big deal and it means more higher paying job openings.

I have the sense that reading is not one of your habits....

...but should that ever change,....

51Tv1Q9tFRL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

car3.jpg

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Didn't you say you found 7 errors in my post???

You were simply lying, huh?

I never lie, and I'm never wrong.......

Try again:

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

car3.jpg

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Try again:

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Now you have 13 errors.

car3.jpg

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Try again:

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Now you have 13 errors.

"Now you have 13 errors."

Not a one.

So sorry about your man-bean-ectomy.

PC....just an opinion....but you have too much to offer to be wasting it on Liberals at this forum who are basically a lost cause.

Maybe you should hook with Candice Owens.....or start your own YouTube channel.

PC....just an opinion....but you have too much to offer to be wasting it on Liberals at this forum who are basically a lost cause.

You are very kind, BHU>.....but this is my mission.

I provide an education that Liberals have been deprived of in government school.....unnecessary for folks like you, but some of 'em must see that everything I post is 100% accurate, true and correct.....with documentation they can check out.

Kinda like 'better to light one candle....'

Last edited:
PJ O'Rourke said it best.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child, miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.

I couldn't have said it better myself. LOL

You are very kind, BHU>.....but this is my mission.

I provide an education that Liberals have been deprived of in government school.....unnecessary for folks like you, but some of 'em must see that everything I post is 100% accurate, true and correct.....with documentation they can check out.

Kinda like 'better to light one candle....'

If you are providing an education, there is no such thing as education. Your posts are entirely disingenuous.

For example Ulysses S. Grant used slaves.

A republican president ended reconstruction.

The democrats did not start the civil war or any of the world wars.

Republicans supported Apartheid in America.

There is no anti white racism.

And today's republican party is the white rights party.

Yet whites have lost no rights. So what is it republicans really want?

I can keep going.

They certainly don't want asians to continue getting affirmative action. But your dumb asian ass think AA is only for blacks. You are miseducated.

And as long as you stay stupid, whites like the Basic bowel movement and the prime beneficiary of AA Claudette, will praise you for your help in keeping white supremacy alive.

Stop being a coolie.
th

upload_2019-12-3_12-0-42.jpeg

th

car3.jpg

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Try again:

Let's check.

Here's your remedial:

Now you have 13 errors.

"Now you have 13 errors."

Not a one.

So sorry about your man-bean-ectomy.
13 errors. Everything you said is incorrect.

Slavery began before there was a democrat or republican party. And since the republican party was formed out of the whigs, we can safely say that republicans owned slaves just as much as democrats.

For example slave owners Thomas Jefferson/James Madison, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, and John Tyler were members of the Democratic-Republican party.

The Democratic-Republican Party (known at the time as the Republican Party and various other names)[a] was an American political party founded by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in the early 1790s that championed republicanism, political equality, and expansionism. The Democratic-Republicans became increasingly dominant after the 1800 elections as the opposing Federalist Party collapsed, and the party splintered during the 1824 presidential election. One faction of the Democratic-Republicans eventually coalesced into the modern Democratic Party, while the other faction ultimately formed the core of the Whig Party.

Democratic-Republican Party - Wikipedia

Tyler would later become a whig, which again is the precursor of the republican party. Slave owner Zachary Taylor was also a whig and slave owner Ulysses S. Grant was a republican.

James K. Polk, Andrew Johnson are the only 2 outright democratic presidents to have owned slaves.

Slave owner George Washington was an independent.

So the claim you made about democrats is inaccurate.

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

th

Forum List

Back