Liberalism vs America

Where_r_my_Keys said: said:
You people are Leftists. Your ideas stand DIAMETRICALLY in opposition to the advocacy for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY and the intrinsic responsibilities that are ESSENTIAL TO SUSTAINING Individual liberty.

Nonsense.

Rightist dogma stands diametrically opposed to the fundamental tenets of individual liberty and the intrinsic values essential to sustaining individual liberty.

For example:

Conservatives are hostile to the individual liberty of gay Americans by seeking to deny them their equal protection rights.

What protections have conservative denied the advocates of the normalization of sexual abnormality? And please BE SPECIFIC. Now I deny that Americans are denying equal protections to the advocates of the normalization of sexual abnormality. You either specify, in specific terms the attempts by Americans to deny equal protections to the advocates of the normalization of sexual abnormality or concede through your failure do so.

Conservatives are hostile to the individual liberty of women by seeking to deny them their right to privacy.

What right to privacy are conservatives seeking to deny women? And again: PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.

I ask that you be specific, so as to help you demonstrate the deceitful nature of your position. Now I deny that Americans are contesting the right to privacy of anyone.

So you either state specific examples of such; on which you rested the assertion that you're readily in possession of knowledge which shows Americans trying to usurp the right to women's privacy or concede through your failure do so that you lied through your teeth in hopes of misleading the readers of this august board.

Conservatives are hostile to the individual liberty of African-Americans by seeking to deny them the fundamental right to vote.

What actions have Americans taken to preclude people of color from voting? And again: PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.

I ask that you be specific, so as to help you demonstrate the deceitful nature of your position. Now I deny that Americans have taken action or otherwise advocated against the means of people of color to exercise their right to vote.

You either state specific examples of such, on which you rested the assertion that you're readily in possession of examples of Americans trying to usurp the means of people of color to vote, or concede through your failure do so, in effect admitting that your statement is a clear attempt to defraud the contributors of this forum.

And conservatives are hostile to the individual liberty of immigrants by seeking to deny them their right to due process of the law.

What actions have Americans taken to preclude the means of sound individuals, with demonstrably sound character; which establish them as being worthy for consideration to become citizens of this nation; notably that they are not reprobates, criminals, who have an established record as a peaceful, law abiding person of sound character and are not adherents to foreign ideas hostile to American principle who will readily set aside any and all loyalties to those hostile to American principle and immediately begin the process of assimilating in the US, from immigrating to this country? And again: PLEASE BE SPECIFIC.

I ask that you be specific, so as to help you demonstrate the deceitful nature of your position. Now I deny that Americans have taken action or otherwise advocated to preclude the means of sound individuals, with demonstrably sound character; which establish them as being worthy for consideration to become citizens of this nation; notably that they are not reprobates, criminals, who have an established record as a peaceful, law abiding person of sound character and are not adherents to foreign ideas hostile to American principle who will readily set aside any and all loyalties to those hostile to American principle and immediately begin the process of assimilating in the US, from immigrating to this country.

You either state specific examples of such, on which you rested the assertion that you're readily in possession of examples of Americans doing such, or concede through your failure do so, in effect admitting that your statement is a clear attempt to spread the lies and dam' lies common to the adherents of foreign ideas, hostile to American principle.

(And THAT folks, is how THAT is DONE... Enjoy)

So you either state specific examples of such; on which you rested the assertion that you're readily in possession of knowledge which shows Americans trying to usurp the right to women's privacy or concede through your failure do so that you lied through your teeth in hopes of misleading the readers of this august board.

This spake Mr. Ipse Dixit who's already been busted for failing to find anything to document his points.

Oboy! Irony-on-irony action!
emot-munch.gif

Believe me, we do. :thup:

Well let me help ya with that.

The charter of American principles were declared as the basis of authority on which the founders of the United States, kicked the only government they had ever known, to the curb.

Here's a taste of it:

The Unanimous Declaration of the
Thirteen United States of America

In Congress, July 4, 1776

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. ... .

BZZZT Wrong again! That is the Declaration of Independence. But thanks for admitting that you lied about your imaginary "Charter of American Principles". What is even funnier is this piece of delicious irony of yours;

This is very common among the cult, misusing words and abusing the language to deceitfully advancing fraudulence, as a means to influence the ignorant.

The Declaration of Independence IS the charter of American principle. In that it declares the principles which define the concept: America, and the authority by which those who founded the United States, to legitimately separate themselves from the only government that they had ever known; which FTR, was the only super-power on earth and represented 'irresistible power', in every sense of the phrase.

This is an otherwise elementary fact, but may be beyond the means of the intellectually less fortunate to grasp.

You are guilty of all of the above by trying to fraudulently rename the DoI for your own cult's deceptive purposes.

ROFL! Am I?

Now what you're demonstrating there, is the departure from objective reality, into the delusion common to subjective want. And, please... allow me, to allow YOU to prove that:

Which words have I misused? And here's the good part: BE SPECIFIC! Your failure to specify not only a word or words which you 'feel' I misused, you must also show the of the word(s) through a legitimate, public resource, defining the word and sound evidence in either reason or fact, of how what I said conflicts with the respective word(s).

When you fail to do so, which is an axiomatic certainty, given your record... then THAT will be your conceding to ME, that you are a pathetic sociopath with little to no kinship with reality, who prefers the cloistered harbor, which laps quietly upon the shifting sands of Left-think.

Now... be honest: How cool is THAT?

Way too easy to expose your ignorance and abuse of terms. Let's begin right here;

the only government that they had ever known; which FTR, was the only super-power on earth and represented 'irresistible power', in every sense of the phrase.

They British were not the "only super-power on earth" by any stretch of the imagination and neither did they represent 'irresistible power' during that period. The Spanish, Portuguese and French were all capable of taking on the British during that period. It was France that conquered all of Europe, something the British never accomplished.

Your hyperbolic drivel and your fallacious belief that you imagine that you know what you are blathering about comes out in every one of your posts and that is just one specific example of your deceptive misuse of the language.

Then there are your egregious canards about the "Left".

And you see the evidence of it throughout this and every other debate site across the web, wherein truth is said to be whatever the Left wants it to be... IE: Bush and Cheney are War criminals; that Bush and Cheney were indicted and can't travel overseas for fear of being arrested and frog marched into the Hague; "Where were the WMDs?", "Bush crashed the economy through a cabal with greedy bankers, because they wanted to make money charging closing fees... " and so on.

None of that has ANY kinship with reality, but such is held as irrepressible fact by the cult of Left-think.

The Left has established within the cult itself, the 'truth' that the POHLEECE are crooked and racists to their core; that they're out to hold the brother down. So the truth that the police are out there everyday, risking their health and safety, in the face of long odds, doing the best they can to stay safe and keep others safe... even those who intend, for whatever reason to harm them... is irrelevant to them. They operate on the LIE, because the LIE justifies their need to see themselves as the victim. If the police are not what they say the police are, then the rationalization begins to crumble and they can't have THAT!

...a pathetic sociopath with little to no kinship with reality, who prefers the cloistered harbor, which laps quietly upon the shifting sands of Left-think.

None of the above is based upon facts or reality. It is merely your own delusional and perverted opinion. Luckily those canards of yours only harm your own cause and position. Normal sane people just read that BS and roll their eyes that anyone could be that much of an ignorant bigot.

So what you're saying here is that despite your emphatic assertion to the contrary, you cannot specify ANY words which I have misused.

Thank you for the demonstration

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Your lack of reading comprehension is duly noted and does not constitute an excuse for being liar and an ignorant bigot.

Your second concession to the same issue, is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(FYI: Once you fail to provide a soundly reasoned, cogent response and your failure is noted, you are not required to validate that judgment by doing so again. But there's no rule against it, so if it makes ya feel better, suit yourself.)

Ironic! :laugh:

Where specifically do you find the irony? And again... to avoid conceding to me that you're effort here was nothing less than a direct, unmitigated attempt to deceive the readers of this board, you will need to show where the potential for irony exists, from the undeniable details of the written history, that is the record of this discussion.

This spake Mr. Ipse Dixit who's already been busted for failing to find anything to document his points.

emot-munch.gif

Well, I have given this individual every possible opportunity to behave as one should expect a sound individual to behave. And given the record of the discussion to this point it is clear that it is unable to do so, therefore it demonstrates that it is not a sound individual, I hereby relegate this insipid creature to the depths of ignore. Where it can enjoy watching itself post in the idiot echo-chamber of its own making.

The charter of American principles were declared as the basis of authority on which the founders of the United States, kicked the only government they had ever known, to the curb.

Here's a taste of it:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. ... .

BZZZT Wrong again! That is the Declaration of Independence. But thanks for admitting that you lied about your imaginary "Charter of American Principles". What is even funnier is this piece of delicious irony of yours;

This is very common among the cult, misusing words and abusing the language to deceitfully advancing fraudulence, as a means to influence the ignorant.

The Declaration of Independence IS the charter of American principle. In that it declares the principles which define the concept: America, and the authority by which those who founded the United States, to legitimately separate themselves from the only government that they had ever known; which FTR, was the only super-power on earth and represented 'irresistible power', in every sense of the phrase.

This is an otherwise elementary fact, but may be beyond the means of the intellectually less fortunate to grasp.

You are guilty of all of the above by trying to fraudulently rename the DoI for your own cult's deceptive purposes.

ROFL! Am I?

Now what you're demonstrating there, is the departure from objective reality, into the delusion common to subjective want. And, please... allow me, to allow YOU to prove that:

Which words have I misused? And here's the good part: BE SPECIFIC! Your failure to specify not only a word or words which you 'feel' I misused, you must also show the of the word(s) through a legitimate, public resource, defining the word and sound evidence in either reason or fact, of how what I said conflicts with the respective word(s).

When you fail to do so, which is an axiomatic certainty, given your record... then THAT will be your conceding to ME, that you are a pathetic sociopath with little to no kinship with reality, who prefers the cloistered harbor, which laps quietly upon the shifting sands of Left-think.

Way too easy to expose your ignorance and abuse of terms. Let's begin right here;

the only government that they had ever known; which FTR, was the only super-power on earth and represented 'irresistible power', in every sense of the phrase.

They British were not the "only super-power on earth" by any stretch of the imagination and neither did they represent 'irresistible power' during that period. The Spanish, Portuguese and French were all capable of taking on the British during that period. It was France that conquered all of Europe, something the British never accomplished.

Your hyperbolic drivel and your fallacious belief that you imagine that you know what you are blathering about comes out in every one of your posts and that is just one specific example of your deceptive misuse of the language.

And you see the evidence of it throughout this and every other debate site across the web, wherein truth is said to be whatever the Left wants it to be... IE: Bush and Cheney are War criminals; that Bush and Cheney were indicted and can't travel overseas for fear of being arrested and frog marched into the Hague; "Where were the WMDs?", "Bush crashed the economy through a cabal with greedy bankers, because they wanted to make money charging closing fees... " and so on.

None of that has ANY kinship with reality, but such is held as irrepressible fact by the cult of Left-think.

The Left has established within the cult itself, the 'truth' that the POHLEECE are crooked and racists to their core; that they're out to hold the brother down. So the truth that the police are out there everyday, risking their health and safety, in the face of long odds, doing the best they can to stay safe and keep others safe... even those who intend, for whatever reason to harm them... is irrelevant to them. They operate on the LIE, because the LIE justifies their need to see themselves as the victim. If the police are not what they say the police are, then the rationalization begins to crumble and they can't have THAT!

...a pathetic sociopath with little to no kinship with reality, who prefers the cloistered harbor, which laps quietly upon the shifting sands of Left-think.

None of the above is based upon facts or reality. It is merely your own delusional and perverted opinion. Luckily those canards of yours only harm your own cause and position. Normal sane people just read that BS and roll their eyes that anyone could be that much of an ignorant bigot.

So what you're saying here is that despite your emphatic assertion to the contrary, you cannot specify ANY words which I have misused.

Your lack of reading comprehension is duly noted and does not constitute an excuse for being liar and an ignorant bigot.

(FYI: Once you fail to provide a soundly reasoned, cogent response and your failure is noted, you are not required to validate that judgment by doing so again. But there's no rule against it, so if it makes ya feel better, suit yourself.)

Where specifically do you find the irony? And again... to avoid conceding to me that you're effort here was nothing less than a direct, unmitigated attempt to deceive the readers of this board, you will need to show where the potential for irony exists, from the undeniable details of the written history, that is the record of this discussion.

For example there is this babbling gibberish from you;
What protections have conservative denied the advocates of the normalization of sexual abnormality? And please BE SPECIFIC. Now I deny that Americans are denying equal protections to the advocates of the normalization of sexual abnormality. You either specify, in specific terms the attempts by Americans to deny equal protections to the advocates of the normalization of sexual abnormality or concede through your failure do so.

And yet you pretend that it is a "soundly reasoned, cogent response" when it would get an "F-" from any language teacher.

Here's a taste of it:

ROFL! Am I?

For me, my Op had more to do with general results than an obviously elusive political philosophy as expressed through out this thread.

:confused: What does that even mean?

Title: "Liberalism vs. America"
Liberalism is a political philosophy. Ironically it's what America is made of, so it's like saying "Thomas Edison vs. phonograph records".
Perhaps you should start a thread on the definition of liberalism, then perhaps you'll come to understand that your preoccupation with definition is just one of many and your conclusions laughable from my perspective. For me current liberalism represents "welfare state" policies, the rise of personal irresponsibility and the list goes on from there. My op merely pointed out but a few results attributable to "liberalism" and my intention was to promote discussion. I'd say you should not be so consumed with definition, winning the discussion and perhaps rather absorb and ponder information /perspectives presented.

I believe this thread has turned out rather well and many members have offered up heartfelt opinions and researchable information. I've learned a lot ...and thanks.

Lumpers if you think this thread turned out "well" I'd hate to see how a bad one turns out...

Definitions are crucial because your faulty one undermines your entire premise. Not only are you employing a movable definition that has nothing to do with historical fact, but two of your three OP conclusions don't even have anything to do with politics, let alone a specific philosophy therein. In short, your premise is a train wreck. I simply point out the obvious reason.

It's not unlike the time you tried to tell us that the Democratic Party invented the slave trade --- which as I pointed out there would have had to be a retroactive act going back two hundred years before that party even existed. You can stick your head in the sand and babble "preoccupation" but it's just fucking silly to pretend the naked emperor is wearing some kind of clothing when everybody can plainly see he's naked.

As has been noted previously:

NO ONE IS CONTESTING THE DEFINITION OF "LIBERAL". THE CONTEST RESTS IN THE HYSTERICAL NOTION THAT THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT HAS ANY KINSHIP WITH THE DEFINING ATTRIBUTES OF "LIBERAL".

You people are Leftists. Your ideas stand DIAMETRICALLY in opposition to the advocacy for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY and the intrinsic responsibilities that are ESSENTIAL TO SUSTAINING Individual liberty.

And the earliest record of the trading of Slaves was found in Egyptian tablets, circa 4300 BC

:link:

"Slavery: A World History" Meltzer 1993 Page 97, second paragraph. "The history of mankind is rife with inhumanity. Dating back to the earliest records of civilization itself ... the earliest known artifacts of slavery are among the earliest artifacts of official records known to exist. An early Egyptian account of the sale of slaves and livestock ... carbon dated to have been recorded around 4100 BC. ... "

"Ancient Cultures of Early Man" Norris, circa 1898 Can't find it at the moment, it's likely still in storage. But it is in the chapter in early Egyptian economics.

As unlikely as it is, I hope that helps.

Here's a taste of it:

ROFL! Am I?

For example there is this babbling gibberish from you;

And yet you pretend that it is a "soundly reasoned, cogent response" when it would get an "F-" from any language teacher.

Your most recent concessions are duly noted and summarily accepted.

emot-munch.gif

Well, I have given this individual every possible opportunity to behave as one should expect a sound individual to behave. And given the record of the discussion to this point it is clear that it is unable to do so, therefore it demonstrates that it is not a sound individual, I hereby relegate this insipid creature to the depths of ignore. Where it can enjoy watching itself post in the idiot echo-chamber of its own making.

Translation:

Try to come armed next time.

4q92jvs.jpg

:laugh2:
Sparky must be new to this game.

Last edited:

emot-munch.gif

Translation:

Try to come armed next time.

4q92jvs.jpg

:laugh2:
Sparky must be new to this game.

He can't find the keys to his brain which explains why it is never in gear.
gears.jpg

So Ladies and Gentlemen of the USMB Forums, what you find in the record of this thread, is WHY, when American principles are recognized, respected, defended and adhered to... there is no contest between Anti-Americans and Americans; OKA: Liberals -v- Americans.

The Ideological Left is nothing more than the means by which evil is expressed politically... and with rare exception, this appeals only to the ignorant; a group which comprised exclusively by: children and fools.

So Ladies and Gentlemen of the USMB Forums, what you find in the record of this thread, is WHY, when American principles are recognized, respected, defended and adhered to... there is no contest between Anti-Americans and Americans; OKA: Liberals -v- Americans.

The Ideological Left is nothing more than the means by which evil is expressed politically... and with rare exception, this appeals only to the ignorant; a group which comprised exclusively by: children and fools.

Thought you left? What, did Masochists-R-Us have a sale? :whip:

STILL conflating "left" and "Liberal". Still haven't done your homework. Still going :lalala: .....

Last edited:
Us liberals are also responsible for dandruff, long lines at the supermarket checkout registers and rude cable company employees.....

So, have you had any success in advancing assertions loaded with multiple fallacious train-wrecks?

I mean in that one sentence, you succumbed to straw reasoning, specifically in the form of a feckless reductio deflection.

Sure, it's pathetic and demonstrates perfectly that Anti-Americans are incapable of competing with Americans... but in your defense, it was the very BEST you could do and, NO ONE can take that from ya.

Note how the OP is incapable of recognizing when he is being mocked but par for the course for lackwits that start flame threads in the Politics forum.

Mockery is only possible from a position of intellectual superiority.

The Ideological Left has been eviscerated in this thread. Sadly, you're unable to recognize it.

For the benefit of the intellectually less fortunate, there is no means for the Ideological Left to mock anyone.

So they're relegated to 'disliking' positions with which they can't agree, due to a total lack of options.

Note how the OP is incapable of recognizing when he is being mocked but par for the course for lackwits that start flame threads in the Politics forum.
I find it cute that your lashing out in frustration, sooo sorry...:crybaby:

People have a tendency to listen only to respond but not to actually understand what's being said, such is life and your dilemma.
I like to start threads that promote conversation and I have no control over the miss-directions they take. As far as being mocked by morons, I could care less, in fact, I'm humored.

On politics, I have my opinion but rarely get emotionally involved as you seem to be.Thanks for the laugh ... :wink_2:

Last edited:
I find it cute that your lashing out in frustration, sooo sorry...:crybaby:

People have a tendency to listen only to respond but not to actually understand what's being said, such is life and your dilemma.
I like to start threads that promote conversation and I have no control over the miss-directions they take. As far as being mocked by morons, I could care less, in fact, I'm humored.

On politics, I have my opinion but rarely get emotionally involved as you seem to be.Thanks for the laugh ... :wink_2:

My apologies, Lumpy!

I mistook where-r-my-keys for the OP. That remark was directed at him and not you.

Mea culpa and all that. :)

Forum List

Back