🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberalism

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
So, here on this forum I've been getting called a liberal. I don't involve myself with politics and I don't really understand the terminology and the difference between all the parties.
I've always considered myself as an independent because I don't really care for politics.

Please don't judge. I just want to understand all of it better.

Start with the dictionary. If you have any human decency at all, they will call you liberal scum.

Why would I be called "liberal scum"?

What PaintMyHouse is speaking to, normal people calling liberals "liberal scum" happens when liberals invoke their totalitarianism and start attacking the human rights of people in order to further their "caring" agenda.

Start with the dictionary. If you have any human decency at all, they will call you liberal scum.

What PaintMyHouse is speaking to, normal people calling liberals "liberal scum" happens when liberals invoke their totalitarianism and start attacking the human rights of people in order to further their "caring" agenda.

Ahhh. I don't believe I've been doing that. I believe I stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves at the time.

Ahhh. I don't believe I've been doing that. I believe I stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves at the time.

Just be wary that you don't cross the line and either compel people to follow your course or violate their human rights in order to advance your mission. The totalitarian impulse is very strong in liberals. Respecting human rights means respecting that people can disagree with you. We see a repeated pattern of liberals stomping on human rights in the name of "niceness."

And how do you do that? Do you propose to loot the rest of America?

[MENTION=50197]Darlene[/MENTION],

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience....Mark Twain

Last edited:

And how do you do that? Do you propose to loot the rest of America?
Case in point, an original Me, Myself, and I infant. He doesn't believe society even exists.

So, here on this forum I've been getting called a liberal. I don't involve myself with politics and I don't really understand the terminology and the difference between all the parties.
I've always considered myself as an independent because I don't really care for politics.

Liberal= More of. Freedom. Equality. Religious rights. State Rights.

Conservative = Less of. Spending. Government. Freedom. Equality.

The people that try to explain this will be in the ditch I try to vocalize everyday. It's all party issues.

Real Americans like Anti-Parties know the difference.

We know you can have Freedom, Equality, Religion, State rights and Minimal Spending. <----Many parties think they stand for these, but they don't because they don't understand politics and religion.

(Notice my perspective trumps the states rights to slavery, sorry Hank Williams JR.) THE PEOPLE run this Country. Not the politicians, not the Corporations. A hard lesson we all have to learn.

"Less of vs. More of" is the topic at hand" Conservatives trying to control gays is a good example of an oxymoron.

Last edited:
Liberal= More of. Freedom. Equality. Religious rights. State Rights.

That's a very, um, "unique" formulation you have there. Just off the top of my head, conservatives have been battling restrictions liberals in universities have imposed on free speech. They've been battling liberal imposed gun control. They've been battling liberal imposed coercion of small business owners forced to service gay weddings against their will. Conservative groups have been fighting for the right to not be compelled by the Obama Administration to fund birth control for female employees if this violates the employer's religious beliefs. Conservatives have been fighting to allow religious expression in the public sphere as liberals try to drive religion out of the public sphere. Conservatives have been battling for the rights of states to diverge from Federal centralization efforts.

Every single thing you claim is the exact damn opposite. That's a remarkable achievement of getting something wrong. States Rights has been a rallying cry for conservatives for generations as liberals try to erode state diversity and centralize everything in DC.

Heck of a job there, Brownie. Your propaganda skillz need more fine tuning. You're not ready for the Big Lie campaigns yet.

Here's all you need to know about how Liberalism is a huge joke on humanity.

What used to be a far-out parody from Monty Python has become standard liberal doctrine.

Watch this Monty Python clip:

Now read what right-thinking liberal women who run abortion clinics are doing in their effort to out-liberal each other as being more "enlightened" and thus gaining more status amongst their peers. From the New Yorker:

The members of the board of the New York Abortion Access Fund, an all-volunteer group that helps to pay for abortions for those who can&#8217;t afford them, are mostly young women; Alison Turkos, the group&#8217;s co-chair, is twenty-six. In May, they voted unanimously to stop using the word &#8220;women&#8221; when talking about people who get pregnant, so as not to exclude trans men.​

Liberalism is one huge cosmic practical joke on humanity which seems to be induced by some form of psychosis which leads its practitioners to take it seriously.

The $64,000 Question is "What are the limits of inanity beyond which Liberalism will not tread?" How damn far can liberals push their psychosis before society wakes up from the nightmare and gives these people the help that they're crying out for?

Last edited by a moderator:

What used to be a far-out parody from Monty Python has become standard liberal doctrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

Now read what right-thinking liberal women who run abortion clinics are doing in their effort to out-liberal each other as being more "enlightened" and thus gaining more status amongst their peers. From the New Yorker:

The members of the board of the New York Abortion Access Fund, an all-volunteer group that helps to pay for abortions for those who can’t afford them, are mostly young women; Alison Turkos, the group’s co-chair, is twenty-six. In May, they voted unanimously to stop using the word “women” when talking about people who get pregnant, so as not to exclude trans men.​

Liberalism is one huge cosmic practical joke on humanity which seems to be induced by some form of psychosis which leads its practitioners to take it seriously.

The $64,000 Question is "What are the limits of inanity beyond which Liberalism will not tread?" How damn far can liberals push their psychosis before society wakes up from the nightmare and gives these people the help that they're crying out for?

Also ignore this kind of strawman jibberish.

The members of the board of the New York Abortion Access Fund, an all-volunteer group that helps to pay for abortions for those who can’t afford them, are mostly young women; Alison Turkos, the group’s co-chair, is twenty-six. In May, they voted unanimously to stop using the word “women” when talking about people who get pregnant, so as not to exclude trans men.​

That's really bad advice.

When neophytes ask about a political philosophy, the proponents usually want to say "We honor timeless principles which speak to the best of humanity."

When liberals are asked what they're all about, this is what you get "We take the most outrageous comedy routines of Monty Python and adopt them as Holy Scripture. We aspire to turn parody into reality."

What was Monty Python trying to do for it's audience back when they filmed that movie? They were trying to come up with the most outlandish nonsense that they could imagine in order to get the audience to laugh at the sheer silliness of the scene.

Today, liberals take seriously what used to have movie audiences in stitches. It's now offensive to note that women get pregnant. Liberals don't want to offend anyone so they refrain from drawing attention to the fact that women get pregnant.

When neophytes ask about a political philosophy, the proponents usually want to say "We honor timeless principles which speak to the best of humanity."

When liberals are asked what they're all about, this is what you get "We take the most outrageous comedy routines of Monty Python and adopt them as Holy Scripture. We aspire to turn parody into reality."

What was Monty Python trying to do for it's audience back when they filmed that movie? They were trying to come up with the most outlandish nonsense that they could imagine in order to get the audience to laugh at the sheer silliness of the scene.

Today, liberals take seriously what used to have movie audiences in stitches. It's now offensive to note that women get pregnant. Liberals don't want to offend anyone so they refrain from drawing attention to the fact that women get pregnant.

99.9% of the liberals I know have no problem calling women women and pregnancy pregnancy.

99.9% of the liberals I know have no problem calling women women and pregnancy pregnancy.

And 30 years ago every damn liberal my parents knew couldn't even conceive of the notion of two dudes getting married to each other. You simply haven't been browbeaten and shamed enough for your transphobia and insensitivity to the hurt you're causing trans-men. After some public shamings from more enlightened liberals, you'll begin toeing the line. Why look at how many liberals now believe that homosexual marriage is, you know, actually marriage.

Darlene, as I'm sure you can see, a vast majority of threads here ultimately degenerate into partisan attacks, bumper sticker sloganeering, personal insults and name calling -- and it comes from both ends of the political spectrum. I really wouldn't take too much of it seriously. It would be nice if we could, but it ain't gonna happen.

Try to identify a few people with whom you think you can have reasonable, honest and mature conversations and let the rest of it slide off your back. If you're patient and persistent, you'll be able to have some good conversations. The rest of it is essentially a study in sociological / psychological / anthropological behavior. Not much substance.

Forum List

Back