Liberals act like America is the world's public park: 100% open to all at all times.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Guys....it's become nearly impossible to reason with liberals. They cannot be trusted with securing this country.

A summary of all the dialogue today leads me to the following conclusion.

Liberals see the United States as the world's public park. No walls. No security checks. Just a huge open area for anyone and everyone to come and go as they please.

That's it. I've often been baffled about how they can oppose border controls and security checks. How can a nation be a nation without it??

And this is my conclusion. Liberals don't view America as a sovereign nation the same way the rest of us do.

They see it as a public park. A playground for the world. Everyone and anyone should just be able to stroll in unchecked and stay as long as they want.

And with that....the liberals approach to our borders finally makes sense. The city park is wonderful and beautiful. Everyone should be able to come. Of course.

And the left sees us as that. America is the world's public park and they're having a drum circle of tolerance in the park. And how dare you deny access to the park.

Guys....it's become nearly impossible to reason with liberals. They cannot be trusted with securing this country.

Liberals see the United States as the world's public park. No walls. No security checks. Just a huge open area for anyone and everyone to come and go as they please.

That's it. I've often been baffled about how they can oppose border controls and security checks. How can a nation be a nation without it??

And this is my conclusion. Liberals don't view America as a sovereign nation the same way the rest of us do.

They see it as a public park. A playground for the world. Everyone and anyone should just be able to stroll in unchecked and stay as long as they want.

And with that....the liberals approach to our borders finally makes sense. The city park is wonderful and beautiful. Everyone should be able to come. Of course.

And the left sees us as that. America is the world's public park and they're having a drum circle of tolerance in the park. And how dare you deny access to the park.
Liberals are idiots.

And the Left a Say We Need More Government

pot meet kettle

The left hi-jacked Democrap Party still thinks the U.S. should emulate Western Europe.
My fellow true Americans, there is still time to stem this misguided perception this election...........but the day is growing short!

What 'liberals' think this- other than the voices talking to you in your head?

Well the libs turned Europe into that. No borders. Just walk around as you please.

Well the libs turned Europe into that. No borders. Just walk around as you please.

Again what 'liberals' see the United States as the world's public park?

Still waiting for the example- or are you conceding that you were just 'fibbing'.....

Still waiting for the example- or are you conceding that you were just 'fibbing'.....
Will you stop deliberately trying to take his statement literally when he is plainly using a metaphor, you fucking moron?

So you want a link to every American liberal who has opposed strict border control??? Imma need to post bout 100,000,000 links...how much time you got?

Will you stop deliberately trying to take his statement literally when he is plainly using a metaphor, you fucking moron?

Yep. And the analogy is 100% accurate.

What if NYC decided to erect walls around Central Park and said you will have to show an ID and sign a sheet to come in...because they don't want predators or vandals or sex offenders in there. Liberals would go insane.

Same concept.

They want open borders. God forbid we know who is coming here.

Actually, the pussys are terrified of Muslims and cower rather than stand up for human rights.

So you want a link to every American liberal who has opposed strict border control??? Imma need to post bout 100,000,000 links...how much time you got?
Charge $1 per link.

Actually, the pussys are terrified of Muslims and cower rather than stand up for human rights.

Which human right is that? The one that guarantees humans to right to violate immigration laws? The right to cross any nations border they want unlawfully? Those human rights?

Which human right is that? The one that guarantees humans to right to violate immigration laws? The right to cross any nations border they want unlawfully? Those human rights?
What immigration laws are you ranting about, shitforbrains?

Forum List

Back