🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Aghast!: '25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods' ALL Happen To Be Black

I watched this video earlier today. Less than an hour later CNN covered an incident in St. Louis, MO, in which a White cop shot and killed an 18 year-old Black man (Michael Brown) under "questionable circumstances."

Had I not watched the video I might be eager to know more about the circumstances of this shooting. But I did watch the video and its effect is I am not interested in the circumstances. I'm assuming the cop was sufficiently provoked to use his gun on Michael Brown.

I am aware of all the arguments against my position and I am not interested in any of it. I agree with Tank that Blacks are substantially more prone to violence than are Whites and I have seen for myself that they are gratuitously belligerent -- which probably accounts for why so many of them are shot by cops.

I'm not suggesting that cops are without fault, but one must be pretty stupid to behave belligerently toward someone who has the law on his side, who has a .40mm pistol on his hip, who quite possibly despises you, and who might just be looking for a reason to shoot you.

With such a combination of violence-prone belligerence and stupidity so plainly and so frequently displayed by young Black men I am not at all surprised when I read or hear reports of their being shot -- either by White cops or by other young Black men.

They don't ask for it. They demand it!

Last edited:
No one has to arm themselves to get through white neighborhoods, because all those white "people" are over causing trouble in African-American neighborhoods. As this study shows, violence is rife in African-American neighborhoods. All of it is due to racism.
The vast majority of Blacks who are murdered in the U.S. are murdered by other Blacks. How does "racism" fit into that circumstance?

One could also, and more accurately say, that those neighborhoods are poor instead of black.

But I imagine that as a conservative you'd like to keep segregation as an official governmental policy.

That works for me, how about you? Let's see you walk through North Philly at any time or Chicago. You talk the talk now walk the walk.

Last edited:
Look everyone knows black neighborhoods are the most dangerous, just ask a black.

But please Jake, tell us the stories of how you and your friends had to arm yourselves to get through the white neighborhoods :lol:

No one has to arm themselves to get through white neighborhoods
Jake and his friends do :lol:

There are parts of white Houston I never went into without being armed and with two or three similarly armed friends.

Last edited:
No one has to arm themselves to get through white neighborhoods, because all those white "people" are over causing trouble in African-American neighborhoods. As this study shows, violence is rife in African-American neighborhoods. All of it is due to racism.
The vast majority of Blacks who are murdered in the U.S. are murdered by other Blacks. How does "racism" fit into that circumstance?

The perpetrators are almost certain just white Euroscum manpigs dressed up in racist makeup, which is popularly called "African-Americanface".

Amazing.

This is the best proof of white racists relentlessly conducting violent attacks on African-Americans I've ever seen. Thank you for posting this, as it proves that white racism is still keeping African-Americans down, even in the 21st Century.

Blacks keep themselves down by depleting structured families and continuing to segregate themselves at the behest and encouragement of the democrat party.

Bullshit, prove it.
Look at the numbers. It's totally empirical. Unstructured families dominate black neighborhoods and those communities fail. In school and in crime. It's consistent throughout the country.
As for segregation, just consider the skin-color-based southern dialect that transcends geographical parameters and the multitude of black skin-color-based organizations and entities all of which the democrat party panders to.

DS, compare your point to comparative poverty areas predominantly white, not only in America but also in other countries, and you will not find a significant difference.

Poverty and crumbling infrastructure lead to the same issue of violence despite race.

Can't disprove it.

No possible socioeconomic comparison / excuse / coverup can ever overcome the simple statistics . . .

CDC / WISQARS stats.

Total population for the USA in 2011 = 311,587,816

White population = 200,439,088 (64.32%)
Black population = 39,964,923 (12.82%)

White homicides = 5,070, 2.53 per 100,000
Black homicides = 7,764, 19.43 per 100,000

If Blacks were killed at the White rate it would have resulted in annual 1011 deaths (87% drop)
If Whites were killed at the Black rate it would have resulted in annual 38,945 deaths (668% increase)

Last edited:
DS, compare your point to comparative poverty areas predominantly white, not only in America but also in other countries, and you will not find a significant difference.

Poverty and crumbling infrastructure lead to the same issue of violence despite race.

Can't disprove it.

No possible socioeconomic comparison / excuse / coverup can ever overcome the simple statistics . . .

CDC / WISQARS stats.

Total population for the USA in 2011 = 311,587,816

White population = 200,439,088 (64.32%)
Black population = 39,964,923 (12.82%)

White homicides = 5,070, 2.53 per 100,000
Black homicides = 7,764, 19.43 per 100,000

If Blacks were killed at the White rate it would have resulted in annual 1011 deaths (87% drop)
If Whites were killed at the Black rate it would have resulted in annual 38,945 deaths (668% increase)

So, what is your complaint? A hater like you ought to be glad Black criminals are eliminating themselves. Good decent Blacks would certainly benefit the most if the criminals amongst them were rooted out by any means necessary. But, doesn't that hold true for White criminals too... from your perspective? You are still 6 times more likely to be offed by a White thug than a Black one!

I watched this video earlier today. Less than an hour later CNN covered an incident in St. Louis, MO, in which a White cop shot and killed an 18 year-old Black man (Michael Brown) under "questionable circumstances."

Had I not watched the video I might be eager to know more about the circumstances of this shooting. But I did watch the video and its effect is I am not interested in the circumstances. I'm assuming the cop was sufficiently provoked to use his gun on Michael Brown.

I am aware of all the arguments against my position and I am not interested in any of it. I agree with Tank that Blacks are substantially more prone to violence than are Whites and I have seen for myself that they are gratuitously belligerent -- which probably accounts for why so many of them are shot by cops.

I'm not suggesting that cops are without fault, but one must be pretty stupid to behave belligerently toward someone who has the law on his side, who has a .40mm pistol on his hip, who quite possibly despises you, and who might just be looking for a reason to shoot you.

With such a combination of violence-prone belligerence and stupidity so plainly and so frequently displayed by young Black men I am not at all surprised when I read or hear reports of their being shot -- either by White cops or by other young Black men.

Your assumptions are well noted, especially since your assumptions are driven by visuals that had nothing to do with the young man shot by police. Seemingly, that one video clip has persuaded you to associate justification for killing any Black person by police with the behavior of those idiots in the film. Well, there are plenty of videos to go around showing hate dispensed by several thugs on one person. At least the young white guy wasn't killed like the Black man in this video when he was run over by racists after being beaten.
But I guess in your mind he probably did something to deserve it.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com - Hate crime? Killing caught on video
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/mississippi.hate.crime/t1larg.james.anderson.jpg

Look everyone knows black neighborhoods are the most dangerous, just ask a black.

But please Jake, tell us the stories of how you and your friends had to arm yourselves to get through the white neighborhoods :lol:

No one has to arm themselves to get through white neighborhoods
Jake and his friends do :lol:

There are parts of white Houston I never went into without being armed and with two or three similarly armed friends.
He has friends?

So, what is your complaint?

My post was only to rebut JakeStarkey's feeling that poverty is the driver of crime; that poor people of both races commit crimes at equal rates. My stats show that the incident rates will never be comparable for poverty or any other factor; the disparity between the races is so wide that no amount of inventive comparisons can be forced into being. The numbers speak for themselves and his argument is just a defensive fantasy.

A hater like you ought to be glad Black criminals are eliminating themselves.

I don't want to see anyone criminally victimized but inventing alternate realities just so you don't have to recognize the hard truths isn't helping anything.

Your eagerness to label people speaks volumes about your character and intellectual integrity. It only demonstrates your bigotry and hate and inability to discuss this in a reasoned manner. Your hostility certainly doesn't frighten me and will not dissuade me from stating cold hard facts in the face of emotionalism, prejudice and histrionics.

Good decent Blacks would certainly benefit the most if the criminals amongst them were rooted out by any means necessary. But, doesn't that hold true for White criminals too... from your perspective?

I don't care what race you are, do the crime do the time.

You are still 6 times more likely to be offed by a White thug than a Black one!

What orifice did you pull that stat from?

What are the conditions, qualifications and caveats for that lil' nugget?

But I imagine that as a conservative you'd like to keep segregation as an official governmental policy.

You need to learn your history...it was democrats who created segregation...and fought to keep it...they also owned slaves and started the kkk....but why should a little history get in the way of a false belief...

Allow me to clarify a few things for you:

1 Most problems in big cities are drug related.

2 Most people who live in poor neighborhoods are black.

3 White people who live in the bad parts of cities act just as badly.

4 Until the minimum wage becomes livable, people will opt for welfare.

5 Big cities love throwing their citizens in jail to 'prove' that they are tough on crime.

The problem with this thread is that it does not show why cities are violent or why blacks tend to live in cities. It suggest that blacks are intellectually inferior, but offers no proof or solutions.

You sound pretty much like you really don't know what you are talking about.

One reason blacks are poor is because they are violent

disagree.

they are poor because they have become addicted to the BS that the Democrat party sells them

dependency and sloth and blaming "racism" for the social pathologies facing black communities rather than the poverty pimps and the crap people like Jesse Jackass sell them

Forum List

Back