🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Aghast!: '25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods' ALL Happen To Be Black

I watched this video earlier today. Less than an hour later CNN covered an incident in St. Louis, MO, in which a White cop shot and killed an 18 year-old Black man (Michael Brown) under "questionable circumstances."

Had I not watched the video I might be eager to know more about the circumstances of this shooting. But I did watch the video and its effect is I am not interested in the circumstances. I'm assuming the cop was sufficiently provoked to use his gun on Michael Brown.

I am aware of all the arguments against my position and I am not interested in any of it. I agree with Tank that Blacks are substantially more prone to violence than are Whites and I have seen for myself that they are gratuitously belligerent -- which probably accounts for why so many of them are shot by cops.

I'm not suggesting that cops are without fault, but one must be pretty stupid to behave belligerently toward someone who has the law on his side, who has a .40mm pistol on his hip, who quite possibly despises you, and who might just be looking for a reason to shoot you.

With such a combination of violence-prone belligerence and stupidity so plainly and so frequently displayed by young Black men I am not at all surprised when I read or hear reports of their being shot -- either by White cops or by other young Black men.

They don't ask for it. They demand it!

You sound pretty much like you really don't know what you are talking about.
What don't you agree with? If you disagree with some specific point(s) in my commentary why not do that rather than post such inane, empty, pointless nonsense?

While you're at it, how about offering your opinion on these two videos. Tell us what impression you think they convey?

LiveLeak.com - 72 Old Man Sucker-Punched In NYC

LiveLeak.com - Individuals participate in a nasty surprise NYC sidewalk attack and then post it on Facebook

Let's see if you know what you're talking about.

OMG! Your obstinacy is astonishing. I know you realize the definition of “chart” is easily found in a dictionary but you refuse to subscribe to the classic lexicon. . . . Are you saying that detailed graphic representation of “victimization” by race, which you posted, isn’t a CHART? You‘ve schooled both Webster’s Dictionary AND me. We thought we had it right, all along.

Yes, I'm aware that a well accepted definition for "chart" exists and is easily found.

So which type are these; line, bar or pie?

black_15_35_zps8a5c021b.jpg

white_15_35_zps00d81e5f.jpg

Am I responsible for your bizarre behavior?

You have to excuse me, your wandering and misreading and fallacies are exhausting.

Naturally, you still think your “rebuttal” is one of the finest works of prose written anywhere. Even Shakespeare would have taken notice if he lived today. Yep; your grandiose self-praise hints of megalomania. I need not dwell on something so evident to others lurking here about!

1240325433_old-dude-bong-smoking_zpse427a509.gif

The glaring deficit in your statement stands as a tribute to literary misappropriation!

Hey look! A graph?

homicide_metro_country202web_zpsc2185a66.jpg

But some good has come out of all this. At last you have stumbled upon the answer to one of your significant questions posed to me. Do you finally see that whites are 6 times more likely to be homicide victims of other whites than by Blacks?

As I said, I never considered the factual basis of the statement to be in question, only whether you had the integrity and knowledge to support it. That was all I asked, were did you get it from and what qualifiers / caveats come with it?

Last edited:
Your assumptions are well noted, especially since your assumptions are driven by visuals that had nothing to do with the young man shot by police. Seemingly, that one video clip has persuaded you to associate justification for killing any Black person by police with the behavior of those idiots in the film. Well, there are plenty of videos to go around showing hate dispensed by several thugs on one person. At least the young white guy wasn't killed like the Black man in this video when he was run over by racists after being beaten.

But I guess in your mind he probably did something to deserve it.
I don't wish to engage in a video exchange contest to illustrate a point. But your commentary deserves a response.

The first thing I will say is I posted the message you've referenced after hearing the initial CNN report on the shooting, which alleges the cop fired one shot after being pushed back into his car by Brown and while struggling to retain his firearm. Since then conflicting versions of what happened have reached what is an incredible extreme. Specifically, The cop allegedly verbally abused Brown and his companion, then struck them with his car, then exited his car and shot Brown several times, including once in the back, while Brown's hands were raised submissively.

Because of the extreme disparity of those conflicting allegations I don't know what to believe. If the second version is true it strongly suggests the cop has gone insane. But if it isn't true I will tell you my thoughts on the matter -- which have not been influenced by just one video. In fact I've seen many videos which reveal a rising tendency of gratuitous Black violence against Whites. The effect of these videos, along with other reports of a new street pastime called "the knockout game" in which young Black men sneak up on unsuspecting White people and violently attack them, is sufficient to leave me with little sympathy for young Black males in confrontations with police. If you haven't yet heard of this new "game," here is one very typical example. LiveLeak.com - 72 Old Man Sucker-Punched In NYC You can find many more examples via Google and Youtube.

So, until we know more about what really happened in this Michael Brown shooting incident I am not inclined to draw any conclusions. But I will ask if you believe this cop was so pissed off because Brown and his companion were walking in the street he got out of his car and started shooting? If not, what do you think happened?

Last edited:
One reason blacks are poor is because they are violent

Or, more accurately, one reason there is more violence in black communities is because they are poor.

And here is why they are poor. No doubt there are gifted and outstanding blacks, I know many of thm since we play music together, but collectively their race does not possess the minimum IQ threshold to maintain a modern civilization. This is why they've returned to the Stone Age after they overthrew their white rulers.

Figure%2014-4.GIF

Figure%2014-3.GIF

Figure%2014-5.GIF

Figure%2015-4.GIF

koia99p1f

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap14.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWIiJMQgAk]Race & IQ Denial Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Your assumptions are well noted, especially since your assumptions are driven by visuals that had nothing to do with the young man shot by police. Seemingly, that one video clip has persuaded you to associate justification for killing any Black person by police with the behavior of those idiots in the film. Well, there are plenty of videos to go around showing hate dispensed by several thugs on one person. At least the young white guy wasn't killed like the Black man in this video when he was run over by racists after being beaten.

I don't wish to engage in a video exchange contest to illustrate a point. But your commentary deserves a response.

The first thing I will say is I posted the message you've referenced after hearing the initial CNN report on the shooting, which alleges the cop fired one shot after being pushed back into his car by Brown and while struggling to retain his firearm. Since then conflicting versions of what happened have reached what is an incredible extreme. Specifically, The cop allegedly verbally abused Brown and his companion, then struck them with his car, then exited his car and shot Brown several times, including once in the back, while Brown's hands were raised submissively.

Because of the extreme disparity of those conflicting allegations I don't know what to believe. If the second version is true it strongly suggests the cop has gone insane. But if it isn't true I will tell you my thoughts on the matter -- which have not been influenced by just one video. In fact I've seen many videos which reveal a rising tendency of gratuitous Black violence against Whites. The effect of these videos, along with other reports of a new street pastime called "the knockout game" in which young Black men sneak up on unsuspecting White people and violently attack them, is sufficient to leave me with little sympathy for young Black males in confrontations with police. If you haven't yet heard of this new "game," here is one very typical example. LiveLeak.com - 72 Old Man Sucker-Punched In NYC You can find many more examples via Google and Youtube.

So, until we know more about what really happened in this Michael Brown shooting incident I am not inclined to draw any conclusions. But I will ask if you believe this cop was so pissed off because Brown and his companion were walking in the street he got out of his car and started shooting? If not, what do you think happened?

Thanks for the well thought out response! The knockout game is hard to defend so I won't even attempt it. What you may not know is that those thugs see to it that the knockout game is one of equal opportunity. They target decent Blacks too. Upon reflection, I remember seeing a televised documentary of the “knockout” game nearly a decade ago. The perpetrators and the hapless victims were all Black. However, it was not enough to heap indignation upon the victim by knocking him out, one of the thugs urinated in the face of the rather nattily dressed man as he struggled to regain consciousness!

Meanwhile the thugs laughed and high fived each other. I was sickened by the whole thing. Even I was gripped by a nagging hatred for those thugs. From then on, whenever I saw a group of young Black men standing in one spot without bibles in their hands, crowding a sidewalk on darkened streets, I associated them with that visual.

It is sometimes hard to tell the good guys from the bad, especially when emotions have been tempered by negative visual images of certain groups. Too often, media coverage of these rare violent episodes exaggerate the frequency of occurrence. Thusly, broadcasts headlining the KO game evoke national moral panic among the “good” people of society. Mike Brown might have been a victim of that moral panic. Missouri is one of the states where the knockout game has occurred.

Thanks for the well thought out response! The knockout game is hard to defend so I won't even attempt it. What you may not know is that those thugs see to it that the knockout game is one of equal opportunity. They target decent Blacks too. Upon reflection, I remember seeing a televised documentary of the “knockout” game nearly a decade ago. The perpetrators and the hapless victims were all Black. However, it was not enough to heap indignation upon the victim by knocking him out, one of the thugs urinated in the face of the rather nattily dressed man as he struggled to regain consciousness!

Meanwhile the thugs laughed and high fived each other. I was sickened by the whole thing. Even I was gripped by a nagging hatred for those thugs. From then on, whenever I saw a group of young Black men standing in one spot without bibles in their hands, crowding a sidewalk on darkened streets, I associated them with that visual.

It is sometimes hard to tell the good guys from the bad, especially when emotions have been tempered by negative visual images of certain groups. Too often, media coverage of these rare violent episodes exaggerate the frequency of occurrence. Thusly, broadcasts headlining the KO game evoke national moral panic among the “good” people of society. Mike Brown might have been a victim of that moral panic. Missouri is one of the states where the knockout game has occurred.
If you felt that way, as a black man, you have no business criticizing white people for feeling that way.

Forum List

Back