Liberals are acting worse than a 4 year old who had his candy taken away.

So Nancy Pelosi claims that the world's most elite neurosurgeon - a man who had done things that had never been done before - is not (and I quote) "qualified to run HUD". Uh.....what?!? He literally one of the brightest men in the world. He would run circles around Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, and Paul Allen. Yet he's not capable of running HUD? Really?

This is undeniably and indisputably progressive racism at its ugliest.

Pelosi: Carson 'disturbingly unqualified'

Everything they have accused Conservatives of doing, they ARE doing.
Well the California secession stuff is pretty funny, given how they mocked the Texas GOP in 2008.

The ends sure are similar in their behaviors.

I don't remember right wingers getting this emotional in 2008, though. From kindergarten up.
No, the liberals were still acting like babies. Calling anyone who disagreed with Trump a racist.

Well the California secession stuff is pretty funny, given how they mocked the Texas GOP in 2008.

I don't remember right wingers getting this emotional in 2008, though. From kindergarten up.
No, the liberals were still acting like babies. Calling anyone who disagreed with Trump a racist.
You mean Obama?

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions
Demanding electors change their vote
Wanting to abolish the electoral college
Wanting to split from the nation

I have never in my adult life seen this kind of emotional outbursts from grown men & women.

And on the issue of the Electoral College......it is NEVER GOING AWAY. If you had an ounce of intelligence & just a little knowledge about our Constitution you would grasp this simple FACT.

It is time to put your big boy & girl pants back on and come to terms that you liberals, as a group, are not the be all end all of political wisdom. GROW UP

Why are we liberals acting this way? Because you Nazi Repug mother fuckers stole this election, that's why.

And we'll keep reminding your sorry Repug ass about this inconvenient fact, goober.

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions
Demanding electors change their vote
Wanting to abolish the electoral college
Wanting to split from the nation

I have never in my adult life seen this kind of emotional outbursts from grown men & women.

And on the issue of the Electoral College......it is NEVER GOING AWAY. If you had an ounce of intelligence & just a little knowledge about our Constitution you would grasp this simple FACT.

It is time to put your big boy & girl pants back on and come to terms that you liberals, as a group, are not the be all end all of political wisdom. GROW UP

Why are we liberals acting this way? Because you Nazi Repug mother fuckers stole this election, that's why.

And we'll keep reminding your sorry Repug ass about this inconvenient fact, goober.
Poor delusional snowflake....

Aw come on. We can needle them a bit.

The NAZIS won! Black people be shakin like a 1942 Stepn Fetchit!

This thread is a great example why the Founders thought the general population should not elect the president...

Dim Establishment voters:

cNNNKd4DUy

You mean Obama?
Opps, thanks I'll fix it

Forum List

Back