Liberals are bad people and they are turning this into a bad world.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The FBI's corrupt clearing of Hillary Clinton of criminal charges, when everyone knows she's guilty, is the last straw for me. I now realize that our government is totally corrupted, and now, not even the formerly straight and narrow FBI is immune from the corruption that has infected our entire government.

My grandfather was in the FBI, and this was always a source of pride in our family. He had to follow very strict rules to avoid even the appearance of corruption. For example, FBI agents were not allowed to take official FBI vehicles home with them at night, they had to park the vehicles at headquarters, and drive home in their personally owned vehicles. This was to avoid even the appearance of corruption, so that neighbors wouldn't say, "oh look, FBI agents get free vehicles from the government for their wives to drive around and pick up groceries."

And for many years I have believed that the FBI was somehow an incorruptible organization, staying clean when so many government agencies were dirty. They stood up to the Ku Klux Klan, the Mafia, and the Communists, and remained clean.

But now, thanks to the Democrat Party, now even the FBI is dirty. Thanks Democrats, you ruined one of the last organizations I believed in.

And here's the thing, liberals don't believe in God, they don't believe in such basic rules as "thou shalt not steal," "thou shalt not kill", "thou shalt not commit adultery" and "thou shalt not bear false witness." They do not believe people should be nice to other people. They do not believe men should have to be faithful to their wives, or wives to their husbands. They do not believe that people should have any moral constraints on their sexual appetites, even when the appetites are unsavory and involve children or animals. They do not believe that people should tell the truth to one another, they do not believe that they should not just take what they want from other people if they feel like it, they do not believe in such traditions as the American flag, Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. They hate Christopher Columbus, the Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln, and in general, anyone who is normal. They absolutely despise Jesus Christ, and hate the religion he founded, and all his followers. I truly believe that if Christ returned, liberals would listen to what he said, and want to crucify him again.

Do I hate the liberals? No. But I hate the way they are ruining this world, and making it a dark and unhappy place. We will live in a future where children will no longer celebrate Christ's birth on December 25, only a pagan holiday without any meaning which is not allowed to be named. After a few decades more, we won't even be allowed to utter the word "Christ" in any context, without a liberal reporting us to the authorities who make sure such words are not said. If you want to know the future we are heading towards, just look at what happened in Stalin's Soviet Union, a joyless place, a place without religion, a place where people were afraid to speak to each other. That is the world the liberals are taking us to. They have already begun the process, making it legal to prosecute those who deny the fraud that is the Global Warming Theory. Liberals in the FEC and FCC are plotting how to destroy free speech on the internet. Liberals even decided they would punish Fox News for hosting the Republican debates, and only the votes of Republicans prevented it. Liberals have decided that they no longer believe in Due Process of Law, as guaranteed in the Constitution, they want to strip citizens of Second Amendment rights if the government puts them on a terrorist watch list, without even the chance for an opportunity to be heard, or right to cross-examine the witnesses against them.

I am very unhappy with the way the world is heading to a hellish place where God is outlawed, Christian holidays can't be spoken of, but all manner of immorality and perversion is celebrated as healthy, even for children. And the abortions, they never stop. They never, never, never, stop. The liberals lust for blood is never slaked, there can never be enough dead babies for them, there must always be more dead babies. Is is it demonic possession that makes them this way? I don't know.

Liberals, you are full of hate, for Christ, the United States, and for everything good and decent in the world. You hate what is good, and love what is evil. I don't know what else to say but that you are more dangerous to the world than any number of Muslim terrorists. While they kill the body, you are killing the soul. You control our public schools, our TV stations, our movies, our universities, our government, and you are using your wicked influence to seduce our young people into sinless, Godless lifestyles.

Liberals, you are God's ultimate enemy, you are our nation's ultimate enemy, you are the human race's ultimate enemy. You corrupt and taint everything you touch with your evil. I have spent my entire life fighting you, and I will continue that fight until I die. And after I die, if God allows me into heaven, I will fight you from heaven until your evil cause is destroyed.

Liberals/progressives/communists have run rampant for far too long. They're cowards and bullies though, all you have to do is stand up and fight them. I beleive that is the main reason Trump is so popular, he is the only Republican that has shown real passion in standing up against liberals and calling them out for exactly what they are. All the other wimps the GOP put forth just repeat the conservative talking points and never go on the offensive.

:lol:

You keep saying that you don't "hate", and then you keep proving your own words a lie.

Is "Liberals are bad people" more of your famous "polite counter-arguments"?

The FBI's corrupt clearing of Hillary Clinton of criminal charges, when everyone knows she's guilty, is the last straw for me. I now realize that our government is totally corrupted, and now, not even the formerly straight and narrow FBI is immune from the corruption that has infected our entire government.

My grandfather was in the FBI, and this was always a source of pride in our family. He had to follow very strict rules to avoid even the appearance of corruption. For example, FBI agents were not allowed to take official FBI vehicles home with them at night, they had to park the vehicles at headquarters, and drive home in their personally owned vehicles. This was to avoid even the appearance of corruption, so that neighbors wouldn't say, "oh look, FBI agents get free vehicles from the government for their wives to drive around and pick up groceries."

And for many years I have believed that the FBI was somehow an incorruptible organization, staying clean when so many government agencies were dirty. They stood up to the Ku Klux Klan, the Mafia, and the Communists, and remained clean.

But now, thanks to the Democrat Party, now even the FBI is dirty. Thanks Democrats, you ruined one of the last organizations I believed in.

And here's the thing, liberals don't believe in God, they don't believe in such basic rules as "thou shalt not steal," "thou shalt not kill", "thou shalt not commit adultery" and "thou shalt not bear false witness." They do not believe people should be nice to other people. They do not believe men should have to be faithful to their wives, or wives to their husbands. They do not believe that people should have any moral constraints on their sexual appetites, even when the appetites are unsavory and involve children or animals. They do not believe that people should tell the truth to one another, they do not believe that they should not just take what they want from other people if they feel like it, they do not believe in such traditions as the American flag, Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. They hate Christopher Columbus, the Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln, and in general, anyone who is normal. They absolutely despise Jesus Christ, and hate the religion he founded, and all his followers. I truly believe that if Christ returned, liberals would listen to what he said, and want to crucify him again.

Do I hate the liberals? No. But I hate the way they are ruining this world, and making it a dark and unhappy place. We will live in a future where children will no longer celebrate Christ's birth on December 25, only a pagan holiday without any meaning which is not allowed to be named. After a few decades more, we won't even be allowed to utter the word "Christ" in any context, without a liberal reporting us to the authorities who make sure such words are not said. If you want to know the future we are heading towards, just look at what happened in Stalin's Soviet Union, a joyless place, a place without religion, a place where people were afraid to speak to each other. That is the world the liberals are taking us to. They have already begun the process, making it legal to prosecute those who deny the fraud that is the Global Warming Theory. Liberals in the FEC and FCC are plotting how to destroy free speech on the internet. Liberals even decided they would punish Fox News for hosting the Republican debates, and only the votes of Republicans prevented it. Liberals have decided that they no longer believe in Due Process of Law, as guaranteed in the Constitution, they want to strip citizens of Second Amendment rights if the government puts them on a terrorist watch list, without even the chance for an opportunity to be heard, or right to cross-examine the witnesses against them.

I am very unhappy with the way the world is heading to a hellish place where God is outlawed, Christian holidays can't be spoken of, but all manner of immorality and perversion is celebrated as healthy, even for children. And the abortions, they never stop. They never, never, never, stop. The liberals lust for blood is never slaked, there can never be enough dead babies for them, there must always be more dead babies. Is is it demonic possession that makes them this way? I don't know.

Liberals, you are full of hate, for Christ, the United States, and for everything good and decent in the world. You hate what is good, and love what is evil. I don't know what else to say but that you are more dangerous to the world than any number of Muslim terrorists. While they kill the body, you are killing the soul. You control our public schools, our TV stations, our movies, our universities, our government, and you are using your wicked influence to seduce our young people into sinless, Godless lifestyles.

Liberals, you are God's ultimate enemy, you are our nation's ultimate enemy, you are the human race's ultimate enemy. You corrupt and taint everything you touch with your evil. I have spent my entire life fighting you, and I will continue that fight until I die. And after I die, if God allows me into heaven, I will fight you from heaven until your evil cause is destroyed.

Not Liberals. PROGRESSIVES. And I agree with you on them.

"After a few decades more, we won't even be allowed to utter the word "Christ" in any context, without a liberal reporting us to the authorities who make sure such words are not said."

oh the drama!! :laugh: i guess the op doesn't understand what it means to be LIBERAL.

If only I had a dime for every time that Blackrook declared that today was the final straw for him.

What a sad, hate filled life he lives.

You keep saying that you don't "hate", and then you keep proving your own words a lie.

You don't seem to understand that hating people for their actions isn't the same as hating someone for being born a certain color or sex.

If only I had a dime for every time that Blackrook declared that today was the final straw for him.

What a sad, hate filled life he lives.
I just figured he was using a stand in writer...

Valerie, this is in your signature:

“I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat, or a prostitute” -
Rebecca West

What you are saying is that all women who disagree with you are doormats or prostitutes. That makes you a bad person when you say something like that.

You beat me to it

You don't seem to understand that hating people for their actions isn't the same as hating someone for being born a certain color or sex.

Blackrook doesn't hate "people for their actions", he hates entire groups that he's decided are the enemy.

Like liberals, Jews, atheists, and so on.

Liberals/progressives/communists have run rampant for far too long. They're cowards and bullies though, all you have to do is stand up and fight them. I beleive that is the main reason Trump is so popular, he is the only Republican that has shown real passion in standing up against liberals and calling them out for exactly what they are. All the other wimps the GOP put forth just repeat the conservative talking points and never go on the offensive.
Oh certainly Trump is the only one who will stand up to 'liberals'

upload_2016-7-7_14-13-15.jpeg

Blackrook doesn't hate "people for their actions", he hates entire groups that he's decided are the enemy.

Like liberals, Jews, atheists, and so on.

His life is filled with hate.

I have been reading his posts for years and for years he has posted about how he blames everyone else for not only the woes of the world but his own woes.

Its a sad sad life.

Valerie, this is in your signature:

“I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat, or a prostitute” -
Rebecca West

What you are saying is that all women who disagree with you are doormats or prostitutes. That makes you a bad person when you say something like that.

your lack of intellect is showing :itsok:

Can you name some prominent progressives, please. Who are you talking about?

Can you name some prominent progressives, please. Who are you talking about?

Here are some historical ones for you...

• NAACP co-founder W. E. B. DuBois saw National Socialism as a worthy model for economic organization. The establishment of the Nazi dictatorship in Germany, he wrote, had been “absolutely necessary to get the state in order.” In 1937 DuBois stated: “there is today, in some respects, more democracy in Germany than there has been in years past.”
  • FDR adviser Rexford Guy Tugwell said of Italian fascism: “It's the cleanest, neatest, most efficiently operating piece of social machinery I've ever seen. It makes me envious.”
  • New Republic editor George Soule, who avidly supported FDR, noted approvingly that the Roosevelt administration was “trying out the economics of fascism.”
  • Playwright George Bernard Shaw hailed Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as the world’s great “progressive” leaders because they “did things,” unlike the leaders of those “putrefying corpses” called parliamentary democracies.
Progressive Support for Italian and German Fascism - Discover the Networks

Forum List

Back