Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

I think I see a lot of stuff outside mod duties that makes me sure there is more violent posting on the left hand side. Ravi's point of willful blindness might be valid, it might not. In case it is, she has the option of reporting it so that all the mods can see it.

No one person is ever innocent of partisan blindness. Which is why we have juries, and in the case here a wide variety of mods.

It is just over my many decades, I have noticed the left is usually more violent in thought and act than the right. My former job at the bank included a view over Shrunk Plaza in Portland, which is where lots of protests happen. Left wing rallies and right wing rallies had very different behaviors. left wing rallies left lots of garbage and featured in your face confrontations. Right wing rallies, which were very rare, did not feature either of these behaviors.

yeah, i think phred felps also picks up his crap after his protests. has nothing to do with tolerance.

yeah, i think phred felps also picks up his crap after his protests. has nothing to do with tolerance.

Fred Phelps is a democrat.

Moron.

{Democratic Party

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]}

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The democratic party - home of hate.

Fred Phelps is a democrat.

Moron.

{Democratic Party

Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[33] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[34] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[35][36] and 1997.[37]}

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The democratic party - home of hate.

being polite and picking up your trash has nothing to do with tolerance.

Coming from a partisan hack, you calling anyone names means zip, zero absolutely nada.

I'm a "partisan hack" for what party?

I see you making proclamations against those who disagree with you, yet offer no proof.

Proof of what? That you're a leftist and not a liberal? You promote leftism, not liberalism.

For example you said Sallow's position were closer to Chavez. How so? Does Sallow propose forced land redistribution like Chavez?

It wouldn't surprise me.

He does advocate state managed health care and confiscatory taxation of "the rich" like Chavez does.

How about nationalizing our oil fields in this country? Any leftist here proposing that?

Would any of you object to that? How about censuring opposition media? Any of you advocating that Fox be shut down or that Limbaugh be driven from the Air?

Like I said, true to form, a pseudo-conservative like you, offers nothing. Inuendos are not examples.

LIBERAL: Give me the Pill so I can have sex!

PRIEST: That is against my religion.

LIBERAL: I don't give shit. I am going to demand the government MAKE you give me the pill.

That is really all you ever need to know about liberal tolerance to others' values.

At best, this suggests differences in social networking behavior associated with political views, and nothing more.

There's probably a dozen things wrong with this analysis, such as the undefined categories of "very conservative, conservative, moderate, liberal, very liberal" for example, but I'm just not in the mood to hash it out at the moment.
or you could just say what's true...
that the o/p is a liar.
Just like Jillian, except that Jillian is also a fraud.

LIBERAL: Give me the fucking Pill so I can have sex!
LIBERAL: I don't give shit. I am going to demand the government MAKE you give me the pill.
That is really all you ever need to know about liberal tolerance to others' values.
The only moral values liberals care about are theirs, and, as you mention, they are more than happy to have the government force those moral values on everyone.

Oh, how they scream like a stuck pig should someone try to do the same to them, mind you...

Last edited:
Like I said, true to form, a pseudo-conservative like you, offers nothing. Inuendos are not examples.

You mean, like claiming I'm a partisan hack, but failing to denote what party I'm supporting?

BTW Sparky, stating that one supports the state managing health care isn't an innuendo, that's a direct assertion. Stating that you and Shallow support confiscatory taxation on "the rich" is also a direct assertion, one easily proven by your posts.

I understand that you're just engaging in ad hom because you have no real argument, but still...

LIBERAL: Give me the Pill so I can have sex!

yeah, that was spectacularly stupid.

are you sure you are on the right thread?

or is this too intolerant a question?

You brought up Phelps as an example of intolerance by the right; but failed to get the facts. Phelps is a democrat - one of yours.

Yours was a fuckup of Obama proportions.

American Thinker, gmafb!

:cuckoo:

Conservatives are more apt to lie, deal with it.

I disagree. Have you not been watching the news this past few years?
Unions? Welfare recipients? Barney Frank? GTFOH! :razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back