🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are so concerned about the lies of Ben Carson but dont care

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few

Of all the lies of Obama and Clinton.. why do you not give the same high standards to your candidates?

Inversely, there are many conservatives who are so concerned about the lies of Obama and Clinton, but don't care about the lies of Carson.
I'm not voting for Carson so i dont care if he lies or not but his lies are not half as bad as Obama and Clinton. People DIED under Obama's and Clinton's lies BENGHAZI , VA waiting list , Fast And Furious , just to name of few
The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.

Oh my gosh! The OP has really put forth a deep and difficult question. He's boxed all Obama and Clinton supporters into an inescapable corner. There's no way to answer the question! He's done it. We are all nailed!

Hey dummy. Every single politician lies. Some more than others. But not every single politician is right on the issues and can be counted on to be competent and rational in the office for which they are running.

The idea that Carson is taking more heat than anyone else is stupid. He's just got nothing going for him when it comes to the fucking job. Thus.....he is mocked by liberals. He's here for our entertainment.

Obama and Clinton are unquestionably competent. And that fucking kills you. So sad.

Lets compare:

upload_2015-11-8_20-42-48.png
upload_2015-11-8_20-43-21.png

Compared to GOP field:

upload_2015-11-8_20-44-5.png

upload_2015-11-8_20-44-52.png

upload_2015-11-8_20-45-21.png

upload_2015-11-8_20-46-48.png

This is the laugh about the right... They say Obama and Clinton lie when actually there favourites are far worse... Are ye truly embarrassed...

So keep throwing stones from glass houses...

I like this question.

I think it applies equally to both sides. I too often wonder why someone like you (or the majority of republican voters) devotes so much time to the lies of democrats and so little time to the lies of your own side. Reagan should be castigated for Iran-Contra, and Bush 43 should have to answer for his lies/mistakes in Iraq - but your side, like my side, spends a little too much time defending and evading the apparent failures of "the home team".

By the same token I wonder why fans of sports teams always point to the mistakes their beloved team suffers at the hands of the refs but never complain about mistakes those same refs make that hurt the opposing team.

My conclusion is that we humans don't have high standards. We just want our team to win (but we are unable to face this truth in all its psychological crudeness). The most evolved among us can admit that we have a weakness for the "home team". The least evolved among us suffer from the delusion that it's only "the other guy" who lies and lacks standards. These are the stupid ones. They are dangerous and they are to be pitied. They are, to borrow a very tired cliche, holier than thou.

Oh my gosh! The OP has really put forth a deep and difficult question. He's boxed all Obama and Clinton supporters into an inescapable corner. There's no way to answer the question! He's done it. We are all nailed!

Hey dummy. Every single politician lies. Some more than others. But not every single politician is right on the issues and can be counted on to be competent and rational in the office for which they are running.

The idea that Carson is taking more heat than anyone else is stupid. He's just got nothing going for him when it comes to the fucking job. Thus.....he is mocked by liberals. He's here for our entertainment.

Obama and Clinton are unquestionably competent. And that fucking kills you. So sad.

Obama and Clinton are unquestionably competent

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The guy is he worst kind of liar, he lies for no apparent reason and believes his own bullshit stories.
Clinton lied about sniper fire. Obama lied about being conceived at the Selma march. Those lies seem to be for no reason.

Lets compare:

View attachment 54208View attachment 54209

Compared to GOP field:

View attachment 54210

View attachment 54211

View attachment 54212

View attachment 54213

This is the laugh about the right... They say Obama and Clinton lie when actually there favourites are far worse... Are ye truly embarrassed...

So keep throwing stones from glass houses...
Where did you get these charts will say alot of they are true or not

Well, so far, I haven't seen any "lies" from Carson I need to be concerned about. I'm also not supporting him at the moment, so that helps.

I Knew from the start of the Obama 2007 campaign that everything he promised was a lie, so how did all of those millions of jobs making solar panels go, ha?

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

Childish nonsense.

That you perceive democratic politicians as 'liars' in no way undermines the legitimate questions democrats raise about Carson's past and the lies he's told about that past.

No they didn't. Bush's lies got tens of thousands needlessly killed in Iraq, and you voted for him twice.

Get off you sanctimonious high horse and quit making a fool of yourself.

You mean the same "lies" told by many Democrats concerning Iraq?

Forum List

Back