🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Are So Desperate To Take Down Trump They’re Paying Thousands For Fake Docs

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
RTX2SOGR-e1488756722927.jpg

"A liberal activist desperate to take down President Donald Trump paid thousands of dollars for what turned out to be forged documents, revealing a willingness among Trump’s critics to believe almost anything that might hurt his presidency."

Such forged documents also feed the hunger of a growing audience on the left that seems willing to believe virtually any claim about Trump’s supposed bad deeds"

upload_2017-3-16_12-41-35.jpeg

Jonathon Gruber is laughing his ass off right now as
Snowflakes continue to prove what he said to be true.

Liberals Are So Desperate To Take Down Trump They’re Paying Thousands For Fake Docs

omg i knew lefties wete dumb, but shit we can make money so easy off them. ok whats the topic of the first fake document we can sell?

i kniw he paid hookers to pee on a bed obama stayed on......crap already done!!!!!

Remember when republicans were convinced Obama wanted to wipe out America with Ebola? Yeah, wake me up when liberals reach that level of stupidity.

Conservatives didn't pay thousands of dollars for that BS, either, the way Snowflakes are dishing out money for FAKE NEWS about Trump. :p

you paid for fake Kenyan and Indonesian birth certificates etc, and made millionaires out of the Birthers producing fake stories and paid for frivolous lawsuits and empty investigations....for 8 years!

This same thing would have happened no matter who the Republican was. Democrats intend to make this country a one party dictatorship kept in power by manipulating the vote.

you paid for fake Kenyan and Indonesian birth certificates etc, and made millionaires out of the Birthers producing fake stories and paid for frivolous lawsuits and empty investigations....for 8 years!
Paid for them? Even the dumbasses pushing that story are smarter than snowflakes - they didn't PAY for that shite - they forged the documents themselves. :p

Forum List

Back